2010.12.10 - Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
This hearing should leave no one in doubt, least of all Baez, that this bullchit is not going to be tolerated. Judge Perry made it very clear when he asked his two questions;

1. How many experts will be testifying?
2. How many reports have been provided?

When Beaz said 13 experts and then answered "none" as to reports, even though I knew that was coming I was laughing so hard. Just the way Baez said "none" I was pissing myself. Baez knows he is in the chit and he knows why he is in the chit.

Classic, classic smack down of a hearing and finally a little bit of justice for Caylee and the State of Florida.

Stop it guys!!!!! You all have me laughing so hard this sickie is coughing up half a lung!

Priceless postings folks!

I was thinking more like Mary Poppins. :crazy:

LOL, omg, thanks, too funny.

You know, I missed the bit with Baez and his brolly - sounds like it was the highlight. I can't wait to watch the hearing again to see it.

Ha, by December 23rd!!!! Merry fracking Christmas, Baez!!!!

There was so much to savor in this short hearing, but this might be my favorite part. Less than 2 weeks to get it all together! hahaha!

Well, that and HHJP's tone. ;)

Merry Christmas, JB! :floorlaugh:

The hilarious part is that NOW, instead of just giving the state his expert witnesses reports, JB has to WRITE those reports. See JB, slacking doesn't pay!

That was short and sweet.

Get Casey a haircut, defense team. Honestly.

ETA I said that, not the judge. :)

Seagull! Long time no see! Does anyone else get the impression KC is growing her hair in protest? Like they are going to say this is how long her hair has gotten waiting for justice (like they're not the ones who waived the speedy trial). IMO

I just LOVE the fact that without really directing any comments to JB & Co. that the judge was able to render JB utterly speechless..It looked as if he was barely able to even nod his head! :gavel::gavel::gavel:

To ICA and JB..Have A GOOD WEEKEND while you're nursing that humiliating smackdown you received in court today! :rolling::rolling::rolling:..

and for Caylee..Justice is coming sweetheart..it may be slow, but it's coming..:(..

I hope so!

If not don't worry for a minute 'cause their marriage is just fine! They said so themselves. :innocent:

Yep and no one even asked them! I think Cindy Anthony must have delusions that she is some sort of celebritiy and needs to clarify for the public the state of her tooings and froings....Cindy we don't care.

Baez did the equivalent to stomp out!
He really didn't look happy.

I noticed that Cindy was talking to Michelle, signaling and waiting to her. It looked like she was asking for a coat?

Who is Michelle?

Judge just asked very pointed questions for all to see that JA has not been treated equally in the "report" area!

Like some of you have mentioned, who is now going to pay all of these experts to generate these reports... Can JAC file motions now to refuse over payments to those experts that refuse to provide the reports at JAC rates?

The reports already exist in a form that made it possible for the expert to render their opinion so it shouldn't cost more to JAC. I also suspect that many of the big names he listed have nothing to contribute to the defense so the SAO will actually have a short list of people they actually need to depose.
MO based on all of the defense actions of the past, any and all exculpatory evidence they found would have been broadcasted on prime time. They have nothing IMO. Just a list of scary names :)

The hilarious part is that NOW, instead of just giving the state his expert witnesses reports, JB has to WRITE those reports. See JB, slacking doesn't pay!

God, that is going to take forever. He's going to asking how to spell words and everything. I'm now feeling very sorry for his interns, lol.

I don't want it cut. I find the hair very telling. If anyone wants to get the full effect of 2 years, just look at Casey's hair. In October '08 it was up to her ears; here we are in December '10 and it is down to her waist. By the time we go to trial, it should be below her butt.

then she really can come in the room like Lady Godiva with a hair outfit

oh no

Sadly, Jb's new workload will render him unavailable for singing Christmas carols from the deck of Geraldo's yacht. Maybe he can Skype in his part??

The reports already exist in a form that made it possible for the expert to render their opinion so it shouldn't cost more to JAC. I also suspect that many of the big names he listed have nothing to contribute to the defense so the SAO will actually have a short list of people they actually need to depose.
MO based on all of the defense actions of the past, any and all exculpatory evidence they found would have been broadcasted on prime time. They have nothing IMO. Just a list of scary names :)

It'll be hilarious if the list suddenly gets a lot shorter. :)

Probably couch surfing in Ft. Meyers.

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! STOP! Please take this back. I live in Fort Myers! Isn't it bad enough that I was born in Warren, Ohio @ the same hospital George and Cindy met at? Please cut me some slack! PLEASE!

Love Judge Perry by the way!

OMG I loved that.....the chair was a jiggling and the judge was a smokin'. HHJP is so darned cute when he's pizzed!

Yeah, he was jiggling from the time he sat down, you could tell he was :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member