WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #20

Upon doing some research on the deviantart site, I ran across these, they are on CW deviantart site.
The fact that it is stated someone tried to dismember her, the comment made by the page owner really makes my skin crawl. The name of the photo is "Pieces of you" and when you click on the photo to view it the comment is "I left her in pieces. Six to be exact."

http://thecardigankiller.deviantart.com/#/d2g3l0h

The second photo is entitled "This is not an exit," it has comments on this photo from AM as well.

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section;=&q;=TheCardiganKiller#/d17qptn

I think the photos and videos will bring them down I think Mackenzie's murder was a "thrill" killing and the images recorded allowed the sicko perps to recreate the big event over and over. What perfect justice that by not even having the self control to put the camera down, these idiots handed their judge all he needs to throw the book at them.::croc:

i don't know -- the comments are from 2007 and 2008... it is probably just coincidence, i think.

Upon doing some research on the deviantart site, I ran across these, they are on CW deviantart site.
The fact that it is stated someone tried to dismember her, the comment made by the page owner really makes my skin crawl. The name of the photo is "Pieces of you" and when you click on the photo to view it the comment is "I left her in pieces. Six to be exact."

http://thecardigankiller.deviantart.com/#/d2g3l0h

The second photo is entitled "This is not an exit," it has comments on this photo from AM as well.

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section;=&q;=TheCardiganKiller#/d17qptn

i don't know -- the comments are from 2007 and 2008... it is probably just coincidence, i think.

I am sorry I should have been more clear in my post, I wanted to point out the similarities to the events that happened to MC. Maybe this young man has had issues inside even this many years prior to the actual act.

I am sorry I should have been more clear in my post, I wanted to point out the similarities to the events that happened to MC. Maybe this young man has had issues inside even this many years prior to the actual act.

A mind set possibly, and the truth about who these people really are and how they think. xox

IMO

I agree with scandi. Those pictures from CW are disturbing and it shows a possible mindset from TWO years ago. To me, they're just sick :sick:

Some people are like me, regarding these cases. Personally, I don't believe there is any such thing as coinky-dinks!

It was fine, Magickiss. It definitely goes to these <modsnip>' way of thinking.

A mind set possibly, and the truth about who these people really are and how they think. xox

IMO

Just like Scandi said!

I agree with scandi. Those pictures from CW are disturbing and it shows a possible mindset from TWO years ago. To me, they're just sick :sick:

Indeed, Sooz! I think these two have been deranged long enough ago that someone should've spoken out long ago! JMO

By the way and just for everyone's info, I posted updated info for the astros, in the hopes they might be able to provide us with additional astro-analysis.

IF anyone knows when Tessa was arrested and when she bailed out (the times of day), please let me know. Or post it to the astro thread, as it would be very helpful to them. Thanks! :)

The myspace page for Chris Wilson's Band The Last of Mourning Sun, which, for some odd reason is still "working" when all the others aren't, allows insights, altho old ones, into his thinking. Look on the left for the "stream" stream of thought, I guess
Also, I thought someone said that one of Ms Schuyleman's identities was "Mistress Amelia"I googled it: <modsnip: wrong person>
http://mistressamelia.wordpress.com/about/

Some people are like me, regarding these cases. Personally, I don't believe there is any such thing as coinky-dinks!

It was fine, Magickiss. It definitely goes to these <modsnip>' way of thinking.

Just like Scandi said!

Indeed, Sooz! I think these two have been deranged long enough ago that someone should've spoken out long ago! JMO

By the way and just for everyone's info, I posted updated info for the astros, in the hopes they might be able to provide us with additional astro-analysis.

IF anyone knows when Tessa was arrested and when she bailed out (the times of day), please let me know. Or post it to the astro thread, as it would be very helpful to them. Thanks! :)
I am sorry for the "washed out" look of the photo. The original had Tessa's face completely black;to show her face, Chris' lightened too much.

Attachments

• LIGHT VERSION.jpg
    LIGHT VERSION.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 49
I remember reading something WAY back about truck tires being washed late at night. I don't think anything ever became of it other than everyone thinking it was strange. I can't believe I found it way back in #3. :banghead: This site can be very complicated to search. Still might be nothing but interesting a truck is now in the picture.
#232 03-02-2010, 10:42 PM wenatcheeres

Respectfully snipped: I noticed someone at a car wash washing tires. They had apparently hauled them to the car wash to be washed and were larger tires that might be on a truck. Just found in odd to see someone washing tires at 10:30pm.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4876852&postcount=232

I didn't get it through my head until tonight When I read the Schuyleman Affidavit again, that Tessa and her boy friend were living together,near Crescent Bar, about three miles from where Mackenzie's body was found, on the 9th of February, 2010. Now, there is another crime scene,possibly.

I didn't get it through my head until tonight When I read the Schuyleman Affidavit again, that Tessa and her boy friend were living together,near Crescent Bar, about three miles from where Mackenzie's body was found, on the 9th of February, 2010. Now, there is another crime scene,possibly.

The boyfriend reported the phone calls from her and gave the police the cell records. I don't think he was involved. Maybe just by loaning her his truck that night. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back