TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
(((((((Renee))))) I'm so sorry, thank goodness you have been such a wonderful part of Jonathan's life. It seems like you and your hubby have been the solid ground for this young man and the influence that taught him right from wrong and manners that needed to be taught at the age where the are supposed to be instilled. Your heart must be breaking right now and I am so sorry. Thank you for giving him the best of love and warmth. May that ease your pain someday.

Are you talking about the same person as PattyG? Then I guess I would wonder why you would post it if the perp and the woman are not the same :waitasec:...at least based upon age.

We have a lot of confusion here in this situation-yikes I wish LE would just release the name...or at least leak it!

I guess I would want to because we have been questioning EVERYTHING these reporters have been reporting. I guess we are just going to accept that they got the age right?

There is a lot of confusion as we have the RSO "David Davis" picture in comparison to the step-father all over the threads.

I meant that when I ate yesterday was the chips and salsa and today I had a cheeseburger but that just went right through me

When i'm not feeling well emotionally and/or physically I eat the brat diet
Bananas, rice, applesauce, toast. It's easy on the stomach :) (HUGS)

Renee-

This is my first post, but I wanted to tell you how sorry I am that you and your family are going through this. Please take care of yourself.

Alice

Found the female RSO "KD"'s faceboook and I don't think she is the one. By appearances (although I know those can be deceiving) she seems to have turned her life to God. She mentions her "boys" and has several posts during the time JF went missing.

Stormy is at the neighborhood now. She said lots of neighbors out and news crews everywhere. BTW - been a longtime lurker (since Scott Peterson case). Believe this is my first post - if not - my first post in years LOL!

ETA: Forgot the original purpose of the post: Can I post what she is seeing firsthand as she is telling me?

Please do!

Welcome, Alice...

As with other confusions in this case, the woman walking to the car in the video released by MSM could very well be the 28 yr old RSO, KD. And the media mixed up and thought that SHE was the one being arrested for JF. But really, she was willingly going with LE to answer questions, because she's a RSO and needs to go when asked. But the 40 yr old woman arrested is not this person being walked to the car. Egads.

Assumptions abound in this case, about on par with the lies. And the biggest assumpter seems to be the media this time around.

Good lord, check out the map:
[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=4103++RUTLAND+ST&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=4103+Rutland+St,+Houston,+TX+77018&gl=us&ei=N8YbTYHJEYKdlgfatfmQDA&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CBkQ8gEwAA"]4103 RUTLAND ST - Google Maps[/ame] -----> http://tiny.cc/7loxj

Scary coincidence. Also, her apartment (verified in October or November) was "D", which would coincide with the lettering of the apartments in the apartments we saw the lady being taken in for questioning.

I guess I would want to because we have been questioning EVERYTHING these reporters have been reporting. I guess we are just going to accept that they got the age right?

There is a lot of confusion as we have the RSO "David Davis" picture in comparison to the step-father all over the threads.

A-yup...I hate to see a lot of people thrown under a bus while we wait for the name of the suspect. :(

Can someone with knowledge of the area google-map the distance between the female RSO's residence and place of work to see if it crosses paths with where JF was found?
I mean, I googled it, but I have no idea where anything is, so it was pointless.

It's very very close to Crosstimbers, which seems to be the connecting thread in many things - certainly between mom's place, SD's place, and the burned body.

The family watchdog map of that zip code is beyond scary!

I don't think you can throw an RSO under anything. Well, maybe a rock.........lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288