TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged with Murder - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
26320995_640X360.jpg
Apologize if this was brought up already.....that is kind of an odd band of coloring on her forehead. Tan line?

Several pics of her show her wearing that unusual hat and sunglasses. This likely explains the unusual markings of exposed skin.

Ohh and sheriff deputies are in charge of the remotes. LOL You watch what THEY want you to watch.

There is also 1 in the medical unit and they said she was in medical for something.. so it's possible she did see the press conference.

The PC was not aired live on any of the local channels here in Houston, I was looking. I watched the first 5 minutes or so on HLN, a cable news channel, but it stopped airing it as soon as the detective started speaking (the one who interviewed MN.) I would be shocked if MN happened to be watching TV for those few minutes on that channel.

Harris County Jail is the 3rd largest in the country and it is not a nice place to be.

I also feel very strongly MN has a lot of sadistic characteristics that have already been matched to a generic profile of a sadistic sociopath just by her behaviors in this case. (Hope you guys know what I mean) I suspect that could very well be the basis for requesting any information from any previous victims.

Wait...how did Stormy wind up speaking to the family? Does Stormy know them? And this is so not funny but everytime I see Websleuth's Stormy I think I'm reading weatherperson stormy...like the exwife on Reba who took the name Stormy Fairweather when she got a weathergirl job. Anyway, does Stormy-not-fairweather know the family?

No she's just been kinda hanging around gleening info :)

Just got in. Is there a running review of what's happened today somewhere? TIA.

just catching up.. but not me

intuition maybe... but how many of us here are homicide detectives and can say we have this same intuition from working the job?

point being said.. I am an open heart nurse and been one a long time and I can tell 10 seconds or more before I have to start a code on a patient. It is my intuition. Can I explain it in scientific words? No. has it saved lives? yes. many. That being said, I do not qualify this homicide detectives intuition as a "torch" or any sort of power of suggestion. I rather think he really feels this. ((not to mention has much more data than we do to possible back up his supposition much like I as a nurse would have the calcium levels or digoxin levels of a patient before I get the sense of impending doom))

We are lucky he shared his feelings with the public so openly... this is where the UID forum and missing forums sleuths can come into play and help them out.

MOO

Point taken.

Unfortuantly, I have no credentials except my intuition and being a Scorpio! :crazy:

From what we have heard, on the ground first hand, she came over to explain to them that she was there and when and why. When you are grieving, sometimes people show up that you have no idea who they are, but know that they know someone you know and assume that they are on the up and up and there to help out of the goodness of their hearts.

Perfect example, several years ago my cousin was killed in a horrific car accident where she had gotten in a friends friends car and he was speeding and wrapped it around a pole. Turned out the car was stolen. He survived and left her there to die. People came to the funeral - giving condolences and seeming to genuinely be concerned. Only to find out - one of them helped the guy leave the scene of the crime. In other words, was a part in leaving my cousin there to die alone. In times of grief, we don't do background checks on people that show up to show support or comfort.
I do agree.... and so so sorry for your loss.... but imo a funeral or vigil is one thing hangin at your house is another. LE said they knew her. DD says no. dont get it sorry. Ill shut up now.

Boy, I dont even know what to think about that. Makes me wonder about the rumors of a drug deal gone bad. It could be possible that they all were involved just not directly. It's possible that if anyone else was involved in a potential drug deal (money needed for Christmas) Mona was underestimated on her seriousness of potential money being owed.

I don't see how drugs were involved when none were found in her home. Maybe she was a runner, she did run people from the border...

I dunno. I think there is just rumors all around.

Gypsy I think they are refering to when this Mona came by to say that she had been there earlier in the day and that it seemed like someone was there with him.
I hadn't heard she was there Christmas day too ! That woman is a sicko....IMO she was only there to see what people knew, not to comfort anyone. We have to remember also that AD's roomate was friends with this sicko !

We also need to remember that she came by after she did these horrible things to that boy and dumped his body :mad:

BBM I hate to say it but she may have been getting some type of sadistic pleasure from their grief and helplessness. :(

The PC was not aired live on any of the local channels here in Houston, I was looking. I watched the first 5 minutes or so on HLN, a cable news channel, but it stopped airing it as soon as the detective started speaking (the one who interviewed MN.) I would be shocked if MN happened to be watching TV for those few minutes on that channel.

Harris County Jail is the 3rd largest in the country and it is not a nice place to be.

Gotcha :) I watched it online (till the feed cut out) and just assumed it was being carried live locally.

Just got in. Is there a running review of what's happened today somewhere? TIA.

Try this, Sarx:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5948659"]Found Deceased TX - Jonathan Foster 12, missing! Media Links - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

TYVM for the Stormy update SpringMom

This is horrible for sure and my heart breaks for the entire family.

jmho

I can't even imagine. Not only is your child dead, but murdered, and burned with a blowtorch...and not knowing if he was alive at the time. Horrible.

LE already said there was no relationship between her and the mom or SD they knew each other in passing.

She went with the story she saw JF that day so then she is part of the case and it is only slightly weird that she showed up at the home..

Not really. She probably enjoys seeing the devastation she caused. Gave her a sense of power. And there was no close relationship IMO between Mona and AD. Why otherwise ask Jonathan if Angela was his mother?

I do agree.... and so so sorry for your loss.... but imo a funeral or vigil is one thing hangin at your house is another. LE said they knew her. DD says no. dont get it sorry. Ill shut up now.

This person came and hung out at my grandmothers house after the viewing and after the funeral, ate our food, hugged our necks. She called my aunt every day to get updates on the case. It's their way of finding out who knows what.

The mother and babysitter pulled out a TASER? Who has a taser sitting in there house? WTH!!!

Going to sound insane, but my mother had a taser in the house while I was growing up. It was safer than having a gun, and we lived alone. She kept it for protection/intruders. We had been robbed once when I was younger, and had a car stolen - twice.

I don't see how drugs were involved when none were found in her home. Maybe she was a runner, she did run people from the border...

I dunno. I think there is just rumors all around.

I just ask the question what the heck is the common ground between all of them? In the Video the mom, sd and mona were together on xmas eve and xmas day? Why? If they weren't into drugs they were into something? What? Why the heck were they together after Jonathan went missing?

FYI Whether she saw the presser with LE or not...I would imagine if she's agreed to give a reporter an interview the reporter will tell her or may have already told her what LE said.

I personally wouldn't want to go anywhere near MN. I sense pure evil in those dead eyes. ( My opinion only)

The mother and babysitter pulled out a TASER? Who has a taser sitting in there house? WTH!!!

The mom is with her mother, she wasn't there.
We have a taser, we have a couple aggressive neighborhood dogs whose owners let them run the streets and they are always after my dogs. That is why I got it. I've used it 1 time. Some drunk guy walked in my back door from a local beer festival and he thought our house was his, but refused to leave and moved towards me and my kids behind me while I was waiting for the police to get here, i let him have it LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong