TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will never understand in this modern age why there should be ANY wait for cell records for a missing person case...how can this be?
(not really expecting answers, I knew there are legalties, some companies better than others to work with, etc...but there shouldn't be.: :)

I am not surprised that after BF poly another search of the house is being done.

I wonder if they have a specific warrant this time?

Sadly, I think this is the first time they searched the house.

I asked that question yesterday to. IDK if the mom can just say yes search my house or that a SW is necessary.

I guess getting a SW is the best way, the legal way.

We have to also remember that everything that both Billie and Clint are saying on National Television is only what they have been told by either LE, her boyfriend and their daughter's friend.

It is possible that none of these sources are providing them with all of the most accurate and complete information that they have. LE, for various reasons, may be holding back some evidence from Hailey's parents. SA may be holding back some of his knowledge from his girlfriend, as well as LE. And MB may be holding back information from her friend's parents and/or LE.

Just because SA and MB may look hinky in our eyes does not mean that they do in Billie's and/or Clint's eyes. We have to remember that we don't REALLY know Billie and SA's relationship dynamics. It may be a great relationship where they tell each other everything and she is believing absolutely everything he says to her or it may be one where he has a lot of control over her and is afraid not to believe him or it may be neither of these. We just don't know.

What we do know is that the only information with regard to what happened with their daughter and what they can convey to the public via interviews is what LE, SA and MB are providing to them. Neither one of them saw their daughter that day, so can only go on what has been told to them by people who did claim to see her or officials.

Interesting, I wonder what those inaccuracies were... I hope they clarify.

I have not heard that the bloodhounds went into the building. We have just heard that it went up to the parking lot. Also I think that there are things that they have to keep quite and not tell BO because of the ongoing investigation. IMO

I will never understand in this modern age why there should be ANY wait for cell records for a missing person case...how can this be?
(not really expecting answers, I knew there are legalties, some companies better than others to work with, etc...but there shouldn't be.: :)

I think it took longer because they were pre-paid cell phones.

Welcome to WS msyanas! A two way road in relation to what - trying to put your note into some frame of reference - can you put some more context around your thinking?

Once again welcome!
Someone ask if fhe main street is a double lane road..but I do know cause I live here in ccity..that hickory is our main road and its a wide two lane road...

Welcome to WS msyanas! A two way road in relation to what - trying to put your note into some frame of reference - can you put some more context around your thinking?

Once again welcome!
Someone ask if fhe main street is a double lane road..but I do know cause I live here in ccity..hickory street is our main road and its a wide two lane road...

I thought an expert on NG said getting info from a prepaid phone was same as any cell phone?

Thank you.

At WS we do not allow linking to a minor's social networking site unless it is the site of the missing person herself/himself.
so her personal fb page can be linked? it is not set to private. it appears she posts with her ipod itouch as the posts indicated " via iphone".

on another note, i cannot believe how many minor's facebook pages are "public" including their photos, wall and information about themselves. parents should check their children's pages out IMO. yikes.

I am not totally caught up for today yet so forgive me if I mention anything already covered... One thing that has bothered me from the beginning is the timing of Hailey's disappearance. The big holiday week of the year. Who was visiting family and friends in the area? In all the duplexes? In the senior housing across the street from Hailey? Visiting anyone in the area and staying at that motel? Did she meet a 'friend' who had been staying at the motel for a few days? Did she and MB go to meet up with a 'friend' that was staying at the motel and MB and her bf went on their own way, leaving Hailey to meet up? FWIW, all of this just keeps running through my head along with all the other scenario's. However, I just cannot get it out of my mind someone visiting someone for the holidays...
Prayers for Hailey and her family

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Officials in Colorado City are continuing their efforts to discover evidence related to the disappearance of 13-year-old Colorado Middle School student Hailey Dunn.

Officials confirmed Wednesday that Shawn Adkins, the boyfriend of Hailey’s mother, has been administered a polygraph test. He was reportedly the last person who saw Hailey before she disappeared on Dec. 27.

Officials also confirmed that Hailey’s home is being searched Wednesday for any clues that may have been missed earlier.

The search was being conducted by the Texas Rangers, who searched the home and spent 10 minutes in an outdoor storage shed.
snipped
http://www.ktxs.com/news/26377567/detail.html

Searching for any clue missed earlier....as in the home being searched earlier? Wonder what they were searching for in the shed?

I can't help but think that phone call Hailey allegedly made is important here...maybe LE does know if there was a call and who made it and who was on the other end and just isn't saying?

so her personal fb page can be linked? it is not set to private. it appears she posts with her ipod itouch as the posts indicated " via iphone".

on another note, i cannot believe how many minor's facebook pages are "public" including their photos, wall and information about themselves. parents should check their children's pages out IMO. yikes.

Yes, if by "her" you mean Hailey and it is indeed not set to private..

Please, someone help me with this... there was a word used yesterday as far as the poly and the BF is concerned- RETEST.

Also, the mother mentioning the shoes... I just find that odd.

Searching for any clue missed earlier....as in the home being searched earlier? Wonder what they were searching for in the shed?
that is the way I read it - they had searched the home and the shed earlier - I certainly hope they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member