GMH Timeline with Discussion and Theories

I've never heard of this guy before and this case has tons of pages. I was wondering if someone can help me. Does anyone have a picture of what this man would have looked like around 1973-1974 and if or what kind of car he drove?

I was almost abducted back then while living in florida and it was never reported but it haunts me to this day. His picture in jail of recent that I saw, sure could fit the guy back when this happened to me but I need to see a photo when he was younger. Thanks

Lera, in 1982, GMH owned a camaro.

Tomorrow is the 3rd anniversary of Meredith Hope Emerson's tragic abduction and murder by GMH...
She was the catalyst that brought his evil reign of terror to an abrupt end..
Meredith was a kindred spirit and fighter...she still is...
May she rest in peace..

The Prayer of St. Francis of Assisi:

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace,
Where there is hatred, let me sow love;
where there is injury, pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
where there is sadness, joy;

'Meredith Hope Emerson Guestbook'
http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/guestbook.aspx?n=meredith-emerson&pid=100869042

Foxfire

Thank you for this post. I always think about Meredith and her dog, Ella, at this time of year. Because of her, this monster will never harm another person. May her family and friends find peace. She displayed great courage and strength in life and she will not be forgotten.

Tomorrow is the 3rd anniversary of Meredith Hope Emerson's tragic abduction and murder by GMH...
She was the catalyst that brought his evil reign of terror to an abrupt end..
Meredith was a kindred spirit and fighter...she still is...
May she rest in peace..

The Prayer of St. Francis of Assisi:

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace,
Where there is hatred, let me sow love;
where there is injury, pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
where there is sadness, joy;

'Meredith Hope Emerson Guestbook'
http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/guestbook.aspx?n=meredith-emerson&pid=100869042

Foxfire

http://www.tallahassee.com/article/20110105/NEWS01/101050323/Big-Bend-briefs

---------------------------

Published: January 05. 2011 2:00AM

Judge to hear more than 20 motions in Hilton case

More than 20 pretrial motions in the capital murder case against Gary Michael Hilton will be taken up by Leon Circuit Judge James C. Hankinson at a hearing Friday.

Hilton is accused of killing Crawfordville nurse Cheryl Dunlap in late 2007.

The many motions filed by Hilton's public defenders include one to keep confidential requests forbidding the state from discussing the condition of Dunlap's body — or the murder of a Georgia hiker — as evidence in the penalty phase of the trial.

The Tallahassee Democrat is opposing the motion.

The defense also wants separate juries for the guilt and penalty portions of the trial and to limit victim impact statements to stop jurors from being unfairly prejudiced at sentencing.

Hilton, who received a life sentence in Georgia for the murder of Meredith Emerson, faces the death penalty in the Dunlap case. Jury selection is set to begin Jan. 21.

Thank you for this post. I always think about Meredith and her dog, Ella, at this time of year. Because of her, this monster will never harm another person. May her family and friends find peace. She displayed great courage and strength in life and she will not be forgotten.

You're Welcome Sidley.. I think about her and Ella, 24/7, and the courageous sacrifice that she made to bring GMH & Associate's evil reign of terror to an abrupt end, preventing the abduction of any more innocent victims.
It is very important to keep Meredith Hope Emerson's memory alive. She was/is a kindred spirit and a fighter..

Ella, Meredith's K9 companion, no longer a puppy, after 3 long years, now weighs in excess of 80 pounds..

well, before gmh can have a penalty phase he would first have to be found guilty, i'm not up on florida law but it would seem the judge shouldn't take up the courts time with this.

i can see a legitimate reason for exclusion of prior offenses in the trial, only evidence of the crimes charged should be allowed. but penalty phase exclusion is rediculous on its face, particularly with a guilty plea in georgia to a ruthless and sadistic murder

Hopefully the judge will throw out all these motions tomorrow and get this show on the road...3 years a too long for this to continue to drag on...time for GMH to pay the piper!

Hopefully the judge will throw out all these motions tomorrow and get this show on the road...3 years a too long for this to continue to drag on...time for GMH to pay the piper!

TLS51, the new judge: Judge James Hankinson, seems to be a no nonsense judge and will move the trial on..
Gary Michael Hilton: Serial Killer, knows that he wil never live to see his death penalty carried out in Florida. GMH is now 64 years old. His life expectancy is only 76 years old and the time that it takes for execution in FL is 18 to 20 years, after automatic apeals, etc.
My research shows that many death sentences are overturned by higher State and Federal Courts, once the media spotlight has dimmed.
Justice for GMH & Associates many innocent victims will never be served IMO...nor will the truth of the reign of terror be revealed to the American Public...
Although GMH and Inez Suber are 'Cheek to Cheek' on the defense strategy, it is just a matter of time before GMH will emulate Ted Bundy, fire Suber, and represent himself...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans
Back