TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, basically...Kampler is calling Billie a liar.

IMO Seems to me that kampler is trying to shift the focus onto the mom. Sorry Kempler, she STILL has more credibility than you do.

I've just been trying to catch up and will probably get jumped on for this question, but here goes..

How do we know for sure that she's not lying..at least in part? People usually are not told whether they passed or failed, so that in itself raised my hinky meter. Even if they were told..do we have LE confirmation that mom was told of bf failing his before she took hers..or is it just her word?

Something just is not right here..and for myself, I haven't seen or heard anything that will allow me to write anyone off yet..nothing more than moo though...

This is what happens when LE says nothing.......we start eating each other.

you guys i would hate to see this thread shut down for bickering!

It would be nice to have something to verify in this case...shoes, phone call, witnesses, polygraphs...something...

I'm interested in locals who are helping with the search! Information, where they are searching, how many are searching, etc.

I've just been trying to catch up and will probably get jumped on for this question, but here goes..

How do we know for sure that she's not lying..at least in part? People usually are not told whether they passed or failed, so that in itself raised my hinky meter. Even if they were told..do we have LE confirmation that mom was told of bf failing his before she took hers..or is it just her word?

Something just is not right here..and for myself, I haven't seen or heard anything that will allow me to write anyone off yet..nothing more than moo though...

One thing that I have been wondering this morning is who exactly told her that SA had failed? She never really mentioned, that I heard, so it could have been SA himself. With the reports this morning (even though I don't necessarily trust Kempher) it really makes me second guess her. Don't get me wrong, I really don't think SHE had anything to do with it, just maybe that she might not be being as truthful as it seems. Again JMOO.

It would be nice to have something to verify in this case...shoes, phone call, witnesses, polygraphs...something...

even a GOOD presser..............
coming up on HLN.......Hailey.......after commercial

Maybe if people stopped picking sides and defending this or that parent so when facts did come out...KWIM It's about the child and where the child is,what happened and how it happened.

you guys i would hate to see this thread shut down for bickering!

I think, if true, the information is important & relevant to the topic and simply needs to be verified. I believe that's the standard here at WS.

LE claims to have made progress/following leads...and today they organize a big search...so this is looking local to me, if they are indeed following leads...it does not appear that LE believes that Hailey was scooped up and taken out of the area. I know I am repeating myself, but this is what today's search is telling me, unless they are truly back at square one.

lol, eating each other. lololol
I dont see bickering, just trying to help a newbie get her info to where we can read it.

I haven't had time to catch up on all the posts from last night, but I did want to pass on some info.

We have contacted Equusearch this morning, and they are coming (all they needed was for Billie to ask them to come. LE did not have to say OK, only be informed that they had been invited by Billie).

Also, a message has been left for Klass Kids - no call back yet.

The Laura Recovery Foundation was also contacted. Since Equusearch is coming right now, they will not be getting involved at the moment. They are an organization that teaches comes out for 3-5 days and teaches average citizens how to conduct a proper search. They did tell me that they mailed out their manual to Chief Bivins last week. Since there is a meeting today at the courthouse for any citizen wanting to help search, maybe the manual can be utilized in that search. They are more than willing to come out at a later date if Billie would like them to.

I wanted to thank everyone who have posted the links for these organizations and messaged me about them. If anyone knows of any other organizations, please let me know.

I think, if true, the information is important & relevant to the topic and simply needs to be verified. I believe that's the standard here at WS.
I was referring to the arguing... not the facts ((I agree the information could be important...))

I haven't had time to catch up on all the posts from last night, but I did want to pass on some info.

We have contacted Equusearch this morning, and they are coming (all they needed was for Billie to ask them to come. LE did not have to say OK, only be informed that they had been invited by Billie).

Also, a message has been left for Klass Kids - no call back yet.

The Laura Recovery Foundation was also contacted. Since Equusearch is coming right now, they will not be getting involved at the moment. They are an organization that teaches comes out for 3-5 days and teaches average citizens how to conduct a proper search. They did tell me that they mailed out their manual to Chief Bivins last week. Since there is a meeting today at the courthouse for any citizen wanting to help search, maybe the manual can be utilized in that search. They are more than willing to come out at a later date if Billie would like them to.

I wanted to thank everyone who have posted the links for these organizations and messaged me about them. If anyone knows of any other organizations, please let me know.

That is wonderful news. I have much respect for them.

This thread is closed for review.

Do NOT start another thread.

We will reopen this thread for posting once we have reviewed it.

Which part of 'do not sleuth the family' do you not understand?

Which part of 'do not post rumours' do you not understand?

Which part of 'if you can't link it, you can't post it' do you not understand?

Which part of 'do not discuss PMing in your posts' do you not understand?

Which part of 'do not bash the family' do you not understand?

Y'all should go to your rooms for a timeout.

I hope to reopen this thread in about a half hour.

A few members asked about how they know if someone is verified or not. You can always check here for the updated list of verified posters...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106653"]Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders[/ame]

A few members asked about how they know if someone is verified or not. You can always check here for the updated list of verified posters...

Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders

I have also been updating the first post in the thread with a list of those who are verified as they become verified.

Hmmmm....except now I see that it's not included in the first post....I'll try to track it down and add it to the first post.

Thanks for reopening this!! My withdrawal shakes had started!! Now...my work cringes as it is being neglected.

LET'S BRING HAILEY HOME. LIGHT THE WAY HAILEY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member