Casey's Life in Jail, Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.#3

I agree!!! He is one of the PI's involved in "calling from the Orange County Courthouse." He has a mild stutter.

Oh so I made the wrong guess? He was working for Baez/Mason? Do you remember when the hours for this JAC payment were billed? When they were worked I mean?

Oh so I made the wrong guess? He was working for Baez/Mason? Do you remember when the hours for this JAC payment were billed? When they were worked I mean?

Some of the calls from the courthouse where made on or around October 6th.

ETA: I see the article has been updated

..kristina also said that caylee would play with her kids, and that kc would actually babysit them--------you would think that kc would have wanted to take that opportunity to snap pics of "caylee with her friends" ..

( much like the zillion she had of "herself with friends.." )

..( oh wait, but that would mean that kc couldn't have herself and her gigantic 'smile', dominating the vast majority OF the pic as usual , if she was stuck behind the lens.) so, there goes that idea of kc capturing what could have been a playful moment in caylee's life.

..unfortunately, i think caylee's "socialization" was done at the home of kc's latest lay/parties, mingling with adults until kc was ready to call it a night, or crashing on the sofa, or in a bed between kc and whoever...

There may be pictures and the attorneys may have advised the A's against releasing them because of the other children in the pictures. Just a guess.

Some of the calls from the courthouse where made on or around October 6th.

ETA: I see the article has been updated

Yes ~ Glad to see the correction and that they tried to give you credit ~ Sorry they got your name wrong!

Thanks for the great find!

Lightening fast and great sleuthing fellow WS'ers...
So Gilberto Colon is a PI.
Went back and found he went to visit Casey on Dec 21 during the timeframe Finnell and the 2 Psychologists were visiting with Casey.

New Attorneys and new Psychologists...is the the working of Ann Finnell?

Just looked up the link above..
CM lasted visited Casey in Jail in August of 2010 and Baez's last visit was December 5 2010...

I am wondering How and Who makes Casey aware and agree on of all the Motions CM and Baez are going to file?
Can Casey receive telephone calls from her Attorneys
?

Excellent questions and ones I would like to know the answer to myself. My jaw dropped when I saw that CM has not visited her since August! I know Michelle Medina works for JB so maybe she is briefing KC on what is going on.

Dr. Day also commented on ICA previously:

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/17468007/detail.html

"Most people who are interviewed by police officers don't manage their emotions that well," Dr. Deborah Day said of Casey Anthony during questioning over her daughter. "They get upset, they get agitated and they get angry."

Audio recordings of interviews conducted by investigators with Casey Anthony were released Friday by the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Day listened to the interviews and said she believes Casey Anthony's tone and responses are detached.

"It is inconsistent," Day said. "That's a detachment. She is able to push her emotions aside during these interviews. I think she knows something. I don't know if she knows where her daughter is but she knows something."

In the taped interviews on July 16, detectives caught Anthony in a string of lies.

Day said Casey managed the stress of questioning disturbingly well.

There may be pictures and the attorneys may have advised the A's against releasing them because of the other children in the pictures. Just a guess.
There are software programs which can "block out" faces ... seems to me IF there were photos of Caylee with other children in her age group, CA or ICA would have sold them immediately like the others sold.

Besides, CA never listened to either of their previous attorneys advice when the previous photos were sold. Nor has anyone especially CAs friend Holly G come forward with any photos with Caylee with or with other kids/toddlers. Nor has Christina published or sold any. Richard M is the one person I remember selling photos of Caylee.

You know what is staggering about ICA's visit list?

I'm her attorney, we go to trial in less than 6 mths, I don't allow her, or I have convinced her to see not one member of her family or any friends for over 2 years, I go to see her once in the month of December, once. wth?

A couple of hearings ago I thought things were a little frosty between Baez and ICA and she seemed to be deferring to Mason first before Baez - all does seem fine now but it did have me wondering and this would have been at a hearing in December maybe the one on 20 Dec.

Apparently Casey went all of November without a commissary order, as her balance was in the negative range. Cindy put in $200 in December, and Casey has blown through all of it already.

[Not sure if I can link to this. Will inquire.]

Apparently Casey went all of November without a commissary order, as her balance was in the negative range. Cindy put in $200 in December, and Casey has blown through all of it already.

[Not sure if I can link to this. Will inquire.]

IIRC KC's jail account is charged for her daily inmate fee as well as visits to the doctor.

http://www..com/2011/01/casey-anthony-goes-a-month-without-jail-snacks/

Currently $9.92 in the hole.

Awww. Boo hoo! I know! Maybe JB can sell some pocket squares! (I think those pocket squares might be left over bikini inventory) :Banane23:

There are software programs which can "block out" faces ... seems to me IF there were photos of Caylee with other children in her age group, CA or ICA would have sold them immediately like the others sold.

Besides, CA never listened to either of their previous attorneys advice when the previous photos were sold. Nor has anyone especially CAs friend Holly G come forward with any photos with Caylee with or with other kids/toddlers. Nor has Christina published or sold any. Richard M is the one person I remember selling photos of Caylee.

I've always thought that Holly G has some pictures of her children with Caylee.

Remember when she and her husband were divorcing, there was a fight over photo's?
The cops were called, and her husband pressed charges against her, and, Brad Conway represented her.

Cindy and George helped her out with the loan of one of their cars for a while, {?}, and also helped her get into a new home with possible help from the church that they were/are attending.

Those had to be some kind of pictures if things came to blows or near blows, in the very least that the law was called.

I think when this is over, George and Cindy have probably promised Holly that she could sell then?

I've always thought that Holly G has some pictures of her children with Caylee.

Remember when she and her husband were divorcing, there was a fight over photo's?
The cops were called, and her husband pressed charges against her, and, Brad Conway represented her.

Cindy and George helped her out with the loan of one of their cars for a while, {?}, and also helped her get into a new home with possible help from the church that they were/are attending.

Those had to be some kind of pictures if things came to blows or near blows, in the very least that the law was called.

I think when this is over, George and Cindy have probably promised Holly that she could sell then?

Yep, I remember pretty much what you do. But I think the photos you refer to aren't of Caylee or Caylee related. More of an intimate nature I think if ya catch my drift.

I cannot envision CA giving anyone permission to sell anything Caylee related without her getting her cut of the profits from the sale.

Remember, CA got the copyright of Caylee's name. CA is not one to share anything with anybody without getting something out of it. I cannot without getting a TOS begin to articulate my thoughts on that one.

Now I don't remember what show or interview it was, but Holly's daughter was in a video playing in Caylee's room one time. We had a rather healthy discussion about that too.

The only photos I can imagine left to profit from would be of ICA when she was growing up and possibly more of ICA grinning with Caylee. But I do believe the majority of them are already in cyberspace in one form or another.

You know what is staggering about ICA's visit list?

I'm her attorney, we go to trial in less than 6 mths, I don't allow her, or I have convinced her to see not one member of her family or any friends for over 2 years, I go to see her once in the month of December, once. wth?

A couple of hearings ago I thought things were a little frosty between Baez and ICA and she seemed to be deferring to Mason first before Baez - all does seem fine now but it did have me wondering and this would have been at a hearing in December maybe the one on 20 Dec.

Can Baez have absolute and ultimate control of who visits Casey? I thought Not? Lawyers?

I thought Casey had the last say regards to visits from her family...
George mentioned in his letters he was going to go to the jail in hopes of Casey allowing a visit...she did not...

Gilberto "Gil" Colon may have a PI license, but he is an attorney from Polk County (Polk is right next to Orange)...

http://www.statelawyers.com/Lawyer/Profile.cfm/AttorneyID:89245

He's also been on a Death Row case as well:

http://floridadeathrow.wordpress.com/2008/09/

HTH

I believe there's Gilbert the PI and Gilberto the attorney. Not one and the same.

The fact that the phone call about TES searches traced back to a firm that employs Gilbert (no o), and the sign-in sheet lists Gilbert (no o) leads us to believe that Gilberto is not involved.

But I've been wroooo..... wrrr... um, mistaken before.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas
Back