TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whomever has her they better come clean now, this is Texas and they don't mess around.

Guys...I am trying hard here, but was not sure if that info I posted was ok or not so I did edit my post. I don't want to get this thread shut down or myself removed. :(

If in doubt ask a mod :)

I cannot imagine what this mother is going through. I fell apart when my dog went missing!

So much open land in the region...doesn't inspire confidence in anyone finding her body soon if she's out there somewhere.

2 thoughts...

As a 6th generation Texan, I believe that Hailey might be described primarily as a "cheerleader" because she is a cheerleader in TEXAS. Football is the end all be all here, and for the girls, it's cheerleading! In fact, I didn't think anything about it until I saw some posts here. :crazy:

Discussion about a 13 year old sneaking out to meet a boy, saying they're with a friend, etc...Sadly, my oldest granddaughter, 13, was caught doing the same thing last year. Mom (my DSD) has 3 kids by 3 different men-never married-and rotating men in and out of her life the last 8 years she met online. :banghead: Not in ANY way comparing the family dynamics here, but I just know how my dgd and her friends think, act, post on fb, etc...13 is SO much older now than when I was 13. :(

My prayers are with the family, their friends and the community.

Heads up, working on a new thread will be closing this one in a few... Will come back to let you know.

Ima

There was nothing about what was mentioned in that FB post on the news. I would imagine that is just rumor or we would be hearing about it.

They talked about the people searching and showed some of them digging in the soil by hand. That was really it. I just think that before they go digging around they need to be properly trained. JMOO.

Digging in the soil with their hands? Oh no. Bless these people's hearts for going out there and searching....but DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING suspicious; clothing, trash, distrubed earth, etc. If it looks noteworthy - just make sure you document it. It could compromise the investigation later. If you see something, flag it, note it, take a picture of it, report it to LE.

WHAT?????? I had not heard that yet? That makes no sense at all.

I can't help thinking that it may not be the local LE's attitude or ego not wanting Equusearch, but maybe the FBI's attitude of superiority keeping them from letting equusearch form helping.
Just a thought

Part of the investigation over the next few days is expected to center around sex offenders who live around the Dunn home. Colorado City City Manager Pete Kampfer says the city is aggressively tracking sex offenders to make sure they know where they're located at all times.
"We're also following up on information that they've provided us to make sure they are where they say there are," said Kampfer.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329036

BBM

What...? NOW? 10 days later? Seems like that would have been done on DAY ONE.

Digging in the soild with their hands? Oh no. Bless these people's hearts for going out there and searching....but DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING suspicious; clothing, trash, distrubed earth, etc. If it looks noteworthy - just make sure you document it. It could compromise the investigation later. If you see something, flag it, note it, take a picture of it, report it to LE.

and this..was exactly my concerns :(

I think we should form our own investigative team, like TES. LMAO

im a bit behind, did you mean FJ... or am I missing something?

yeah but it isn't anything...only saw it and thought...what if that person picked that up...another possible blunder

BBM

What...? NOW? 10 days later? Seems like that would have been done on DAY ONE.

I really hope the media has this wrong and LE has been doing this all along and they know what they're doing, but it really doesn't look that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305