TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do we know about the GF? anything ? Is she okay ? when is she due? How did her and Hailey get along? was Hailey excite about the baby?

At 13 is when I started developing crushes... just sayin.

I have the impression from her FB page that a little boy with the initials of AB might be the boyfriend. He looks to be about the same age and some of the bantering looks pretty much in line with that (my students are her same age). Mom made a comment about her having a little BF for about 3 weeks that they didn't know about. If you look at her FB...see if you think the same as me...particularly evident when they talk about the band concert and a comment that one of her girlfriends makes...last comment in the band concert thread.

She seems so innocent...and the little boy does, too.

what do we know about the GF? anything ? Is she okay ? when is she due? How did her and Hailey get along? was Hailey excite about the baby?

From what i understood the baby is a couple months old?

hi all,

long time lurker, first time poster.

i felt compelled to jump in here and point out that the family and friends of hailey dunn are experiencing what we all agree is a nightmare. that said, her parents are separated. it is wholly understandable they have different circles of friends.

as a single mom, i can appreciate how much it must mean to bd to have a friend attempt to help arrange financial assistance during this hellish time. but i can also appreciate how horrible bd would feel to learn that said friend was being questioned from here to eternity as to how any help will be shared with my ex.....a fully grown man, btw, with family and friends of his own.

jmo here, but had to write in. apologies if it offends.

I dont think anyone intended to say BD wasn't worthy of the help, but Clint is simply the male version of BD, they shared custody, the both were in low financial means, everyone is just concerned about the family as a whole, I believe. And the way they have teamed together, ignoring their past relationship, to find Hailey, I think they are both very deserving of any help that may be available, to both of them. I send prayers for them all everyday.

Baby is a little girl about 5 months old, IIRC (my info comes from HD's facebook page) and it looks like she (HD) adores the baby.

At 13 is when I started developing crushes... just sayin.

As a parent of a 12 y/o I have noticed that at this age some of the girls are starting to be boy crazy and wearing makeup and acting a bit inappropriate for girls that age. It seems to be the time they are coming of age and maybe act and dress to attract attention from boys not knowing how others see it. I am just commenting from what I am seeing with some of the girls in DD's class.

"On Friday, bloodhounds were taken to the six motels in Colorado City. At one of them, the Western Suites, which is adjacent to Interstate 20 and near the Dunn home, the dogs picked up on the girl's scent in the parking lot. It led to a ground-floor room, but no further. A search of all 24 rooms produced no other evidence." http://abcnews.go.com/US/texas-refuses-issue-amber-alert-missing-girl-hailey/story?id=12547213&page=1

I have been racking my brain on the bloodhounds and had thought I had come up with a plausible scenario until I checked on the hotel and found that all rooms are inside corridor rooms. That would mean she had to go inside the hotel to get to a ground floor room even if just to the door. If you go to google maps and put in the Western Suites in Colorado City, TX then look at the reviews ([ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=western+suites+colorado+city+texas&g=2233+Vine+Street,+Colorado+City,+TX+79512&ie=UTF8&hq=western+suites&hnear=Colorado+City,+Mitchell,+Texas&ll=32.420834,-100.862389&spn=0.063468,0.110378&z=13&iwloc=A"]http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=western+suites+colorado+city+texas&g=2233+Vine+Street,+Colorado+City,+TX+79512&ie=UTF8&hq=western+suites&hnear=Colorado+City,+Mitchell,+Texas&ll=32.420834,-100.862389&spn=0.063468,0.110378&z=13&iwloc=A[/ame]), you will see someone say something about the rooms being inside corridor rooms. Then if you go to the hotel website (http://www.westernsuiteshotel.com/) and look at pics of the hotel and the suites, you can see the windows are to the outside with sunlight coming in. "In each room you will find a 32" flat screen TV (gaming compatible)"...

How would her scent get to an inside door if not from her? Now I am really puzzled. Why would this not be on camera?

WHOOOOOOOOa someone blew the margins out....

Passionflower i just read that a few minutes ago intresting for sure!

I have the impression from her FB page that a little boy with the initials of AB might be the boyfriend. He looks to be about the same age and some of the bantering looks pretty much in line with that (my students are her same age). Mom made a comment about her having a little BF for about 3 weeks that they didn't know about. If you look at her FB...see if you think the same as me...particularly evident when they talk about the band concert and a comment that one of her girlfriends makes...last comment in the band concert thread.

She seems so innocent...and the little boy does, too.

I couldn't see the comments, just her main page.
under friends though I noticed a boy with those initials.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Find-Hailey-Dunn/165260016852020

Per FB post, two hours ago:

SA worked at WSI Weaver Services, in Snyder, TX.

This is what I found:

BBM

http://www.manta.com/c/mmf6hvt/weaver-services-inc

"Weaver Services Inc is a private company categorized under Perforating Well Casings and located in Snyder, TX."

ETA: I had found this out a few days ago but didn't think we could post it here (I think someone posted it here, actually - maybe deleted it?). This is why I kept posting about the wells/pipes... Someone that may be familiar with where some are located?

Good evening all, there where a few posts I wanted to thank but my margins are out of whack on this particular page. Was so hopeing to sign on and find some good news.

I was hoping for good news this eve.

Welcasings? this is not good. excellent find bimom. does LE know this?

Are the searchers still searching around the stream or
river where glasses and sheath was found?
looking on the banks?
edge of woods?
or are they just in woods??
Where is 208 is that a big highway?

I think LE is aware where everyone works at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong