TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone in the family is changing stories, this is a big problem and probably points to foul play more than anything else does so far.

Yes, due east of C City, TX....in TX!!!!!! Rain, then ice, then snow!!!!!

Yes, we too had rain, then sleet, then snow today in EAST TX!! The snow on my satellite has knocked me off the internet several times today.

Sorry if this has been addressed ad nauseum.....but is there more info on the failed polygraphs of Mom and BF??? I'm surprised I'm not hearing more about that. Thanks anyone who knows.

Law enforcement in Colorado City is asking that two girls come forward who may have information about the whereabouts of missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329606

I was so hoping to sign in tonight and Hailey be home and safe. I question the article only because the siting was on the 26th or the 27th. Is the station just looking for ratings? I'm glad that LE is looking in to this and asking for people to come forward to corroborate this information. No stone should be left unturned in any case. I keep going back to the trail going cold at the Motel. I know I'm way behind, but every chance I get I check in with hopes of good news.
For you locals, thanks for your diligence in all you are doing and my thoughts and prayers are with you.

I think Hailey is an all around good kid. She got good grades and was well liked by students and teachers. So what if she was allowed a little bit more freedom than another parent would be comfortable with? She probably earned it.

IMO there is no such thing as a "perfect child"...well with the exception of mine;) lol Seriously though, she wasn't cutting school, getting in trouble in school, bad grades. Things that you would typically see with a troubled child or a runaway.

I can tell you from my own life, that a teen can get good grades, be well liked by students, teachers and parents, no get busted for anything, not cut school and still be doing a WHOLE LOT that was really troubling and be getting into a whole lot of trouble and just hasn't been caught yet.

When families don't co-operate, there is usually a reason. This latest article coming out makes me wonder if they didn't know they were going to fail those polys which is why they broke that tidbit first...........HINKY, big time now.

Investigators say one of their biggest obstacles right now in tracking down 13-year-old Hailey Dunn has been the family and friends of the missing Colorado City girl.

"The family has not been forthcoming in their discernment of the truth," added Dean.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329616

That right there. That is what I have been thinking was going on..........and it makes me go WTH!

from same article.........geez..........

Dean said he would not be releasing any information about what sort of evidence has been found in the search. He added anything found in the Dunn area would be taken in by law enforcement and held for prosecutors in case it turned out to be evidence in the case.

now it makes sense why a handful of people did NOT pass the poly's now.
Not all truth's are told to LE from family and friends.............WHY????

"The story of some of the key players continues to change even as recently as last night," said Senior Texas DPS Trooper Sparky Dean. "It's very frustrating for law enforcement."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329616

ARE U KIDDING ME?????????????? They were still changing stories up until LAST NIGHT????????????? OMG.

ETA: No wonder they failed the $^&^%# polygraphs...............

Yes, TES and K9SAR of Texas can both assist with the case if she is alive.

Dean seems pretty confident that she is just hiding, if she's in that town and hiding, someone knows.

People of Colorado City, start thinking about your neighbors, have there been any changes in their routines? Blinds shut that aren't normally? Abandoned barns, buildings, empty houses, anyone seen any activity, light, anything?

Might be worth posting something to this affect on FB as well, I personally am trying to stay off there, losing too many years off my life and pulling too many hairs out, lol.

What secrets would a family & friends hide info from LE?
Drugs, sex, incest, gambling, anything illegal, abuse or humilating?
Just throwing out why people would have secrets from LE
trying to find a little girl.
Why would you lie to LE or not be forth coming???

You know, I don't know what maddens me more, a child gone missing to outside predators or when family is involved. I started to type it doesn't make a difference, but it does. In the long run forums like this, profilers that take their job to heart, members here all make a difference to bring these children home one day sooner and hopefully prevent the next one going missing.

Drugs, sex, incest, gambling, anything illegal or humilating?

I'll say it. Murder?

Wouldn't the family know who HD was walking with on Sunday afternoon if it were on that day that she was seen with the other girls? They were all home that day weren't they? Did HD really have that kind of freedom that no one knew who she was hanging with and when?

Did anyone move suddenly out of the area ?????? CCity, Dunn ???

Drugs, sex, incest, gambling, anything illegal, abuse or humilating?

I dunno but either they are DARN big secrets OR ELSE You know the child in question is OK so it doesn't matter if you lie or not.

Wouldn't the family know who HD was walking with on Sunday afternoon if it were on that day that she was seen with the other girls? They were all home that day weren't they? Did HD really have that kind of freedom that no one knew who she was hanging with and when?

I think she might have. An awful lot of kids do.

Nothing these people could be dishonest about could be more important than finding Hailey alive and well. IMO.

It boggles the mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members