TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rangers are an investigative division of the Texas Department of Public Safety, so Sparky can speak for them or for any other TDPS division if need be.

It does seem to me that in this particular instance with the 6th graders, he may have spoken too soon. I am sure he was hoping against hope that it meant Hailey was alive, but that is only my opinion. Sparky loves speaking with school kids...he does it often. Seeing their eagerness to help was probably very heartening.

I was sort of thinking maybe the children were told this because they wanted them to stay positive and not get upset and think the worst or get scared. May be wrong though. Of course that has happened a lot.

What did the girlfriend say? I don't think I ever saw that. TIA.

AFIK, she hasn't said anything, in public. There was second or third hand info that she didn't recall if she saw Hailey on Mon.

My Jack and Coke is not helping!!!!

lol

CZGTZ---Again, thank you for clearing things up. Please give Billie a big ((((HUG)))) from us! There are plenty of us here that believe in Billie and believe she is telling the truth! Your posting here helps so much in confirming Billie is an honest mother who is terrified for her missing little girl. We are on your team--Team Hailey!

We will keep you updated! You can count on it!

Light & Love,

MarlaMe

BBM

We are ALL on Hailey's team.....................

czgtz explained the license thing..can't remember which thread tho.

Yes...but if you look at the TX BON site and pull up her license, it doesn't quite match the story we have been told...IMO.

No, Billie was referring to the friend of H's when she said "that little girl"....

I have been taking prescription pain meds for about 8 years and cannot move around at all without them. I have taken the same dosage and number of pills for at least 3 years now and while I feel the urge to take extra on really bad days, I don't because you can't get more until it is time. But I am not in a perpetual haze or fog and was not, even when I started on them, for what it is worth, and it seems doubtful Billie would have had as strong a dose for a onetime tooth pain. But I can't believe LE told her pain pills don't matter in a LD test, that seems wrong.

i just want to say i cant emagine the feeling sitting in that chair holding a picture of my daughter on my lap hopeing someone is watching that knows something. It totaly tears my heart out. I pray for you billy and for Haileys safe return.

The first Friday they had it set up for us to take, we had taken Ativan the night before to go to sleep. They didn`t tell us we couldn`t have anxiety medicine. So when we were able to get it set up again -- Shawn had actually called them and asked them if he could come down and take it yet, and they said yes. They came, picked him up. He took his. I went in. They told me he failed it. I lost it, of course. I told them I had so much faith in that test.

Then they took me over to the courthouse. I took a polygraph test. I failed it, lost all faith in the test. A couple of other people failed it. One guy I do not know. One person took it three times, took it twice and failed it...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

I am a little shocked at all the discussion over the Ativan. If my child went missing they would have to lock up the bottle to prevent an accidental overdose, I don't think I could function if my child was missing, that's just me. I feel mom is being put through the ringer here when there have been other cases that I have read about with blatant abuse and neglect by mom and they are heros for some reason or another. I don't see that here. I see a single mom, working a full time job while doing the best she can. I see a lot of positive from Billie and nothing is ever going to be picture perfect in anyone's families in day to day life.

I have an active script for ativan for panic attacks but I hardly have to use it. Regardless, I can't remember of much when I do take it as it makes me tired and sleepy. You really are in a haze so I prefer not to take unless totally needed. I have looked at all the statements and I can find valid reasoning in my mind for all of them coming from mom and also for what may look like "gaps" to the naked eye are easily explainable in my humble opinion.

It was not missed at all! The point is when ask this same question last week she gave the ativan answer, this week she throws in oh, yeah...well I did take a pain pill and antibiotics.

It wasn't the same question that was asked of BD.
Last week she had taken the Ativan prior to the LDT and the day of the poly she took antibiotics and a pain med for a toothache which she told LE and she was given the test that day and she didn't know she was going to take the test.

i just want to say i cant emagine the feeling sitting in that chair holding a picture of my daughter on my lap hopeing someone is watching that knows something. It totaly tears my heart out. I pray for you billy and for Haileys safe return.
I caint spell either.

So basically she is just going to let the inconsistent statements crap go and focus on the fact that just because mom may have used drugs is not relevant............okkkkkkkkkkkk

What drugs did she use? I thought it was medication that was prescribed to her?? Was there some illegal drug activity that I don't know about?

Am not CZ but do remember that there was a RSO that was interviewed and he said that he knew Clint and that he would be helping in the searches .... please don't insist on me finding that MSM link right now. Reason I remember was:
1. RSO saying he knew Clint
2. RSO saying he was going to help search
3. RSO's offense was against a 14yo girl IIRC

eleph

It's okay elpher about the link. I do appreciate you sharing!! But if true, OMG!

I really want to find out and clear up this ITouch.

First, I grilled my 16 yr old today about and ITouch. It is simply a fancy IPod. You can text from it - but you have to download a free app and have internet access. When you receive a text from an ITouch it shows up as your name and an out of state phone humber (a clearing house that is connected with the app). So, I would think that by using that phone number - there are records - and with the FBI - they can probably get them. As far as knowing when it came from - yes, but all that says is that ITouch sent that text at that time.

You cannot use it as a phone.

If Hailey was using her ITouch to text (which we think so from the fb postings) then I think its very important that LE get those texts.

Its interesting that first the ITouch was missing (per Billie's friend on here) and now tonight it was a "knock off" IPod that is broken.

Either way - WHERE IS IT? Does LE have it? Is it missing all together?

I think its important.

Why is BO & CD's divorce taking so long?

~rsbm~

I know a few couples, including myself, who were separated for many years before getting officially divorced. It is expensive, especially for people who do not earn much income.

In my situation, child support and visitation were set up, and neither of us had plans to remarry. We lived apart and waited until it was economically feasible. We were "divorced" in theory, just not legally with a piece of paper.

What drugs did she use? I thought it was medication that was prescribed to her?? Was there some illegal drug activity that I don't know about?

It was said on NG that the mom and Dad were not credible because of drug use......waiting on the transcripts.

I am a little shocked at all the discussion over the Ativan. If my child went missing they would have to lock up the bottle to prevent an accidental overdose, I don't think I could function if my child was missing, that's just me. I feel mom is being put through the ringer here when there have been other cases that I have read about with blatant abuse and neglect by mom and they are heros for some reason or another. I don't see that here. I see a single mom, working a full time job while doing the best she can. I see a lot of positive from Billie and nothing is ever going to be picture perfect in anyone's families in day to day life.

I have an active script for ativan for panic attacks but I hardly have to use it. Regardless, I can't remember of much when I do take it as it makes me tired and sleepy. You really are in a haze so I prefer not to take unless totally needed. I have looked at all the statements and I can find valid reasoning in my mind for all of them coming from mom and also for what may look like "gaps" to the naked eye are easily explainable in my humble opinion.

I agree with you wholeheartedly.....I am sooo anxious for the NG transcripts to come out for tonights show so folks can read word for word what was stated and what was not.

I've never been given percocet for tooth pain, only Tylenol 3's (Tylenol with codeine).

Second that and I'm the queen of the dentist chair. Logged more weeks in that thing in my life than I care to remember.

I don't think BD was even remotely responsible, other than bringing SA into their lives....but wonder how much Hailey knew about her parents lifestyles. In some cases that can be the norm but in other cases...teens are mortified and embarassed. KWIM?? What was the myspace screenname that was mentioned earlier? Someone said their teens would have died of embarassment. Who's name and what was it??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phernandez22