TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee, isn't there someone else with a missing child who walked out on a polygraph?

I'm bumping my own post because I just had a light bulb moment...

We never saw a live video of the meeting at the school, just news reports, right?

So, maybe they didn't tell the children at the school that...maybe they just told the media that's what was said...maybe that's why the "clarification" was issued during NG?

Although the poor children / HD's classmates would probably have heard it being discussed...this is the only plausible scenario I can come up with.

There were photos, the media was there

There is still a chance that HD ran away (I hope she did!). If there is no forensic evidence, this is circumstantial and could explain why LE had to rule out anyone coming forward with a credible siting of HD after they believe SA did something with her. They are not only thinking about finding HD (alive or otherwise), but building a case and anticipating defense tactics!

Yes, it's still possible that BD did not physically harm her daughter, imo. But, it is not possible, imo, that she is not involved (minimally as an accomplice) and has been intentionally covering this up and playing everyone. Just with the knowledge of what was in her house and how her beautiful girl felt about SA, she is involved up to her neck, imo. Then, going on national tv and lying her arse off, throwing a party on New Year's eve, having her friend start discrediting people who told the truth about HD's home life and discomfort, asking for donations, apparently trying to throw CD under the bus...SA and BD tried very hard to point LE right at CD and little MB. Can you get much lower...

Starting to get a regular heart beat back. Hoping no one else in the family is involved in anything in any way. I don't believe so, but I'd like to hear who's cleared.

PLEASE LET HD BE ALIVE AND IN HIDING, PLEASE, PLEASE...

I simply cannot even come close to doubting that BD is involved at this point. I thought from the get go she wasn't being truthful. I saw drug use all over her face .... and now with these key facts in my head ... IMO she is just as involved if not more so than SA is. I would hate to be anywhere near CD tonight... that poor man.

"Both Adkins and Billie Dunn apparently held an ongoing, intense fascination with horrific films and brutal crimes. "
"Billie Dunn and Adkins hosted a number of friends for a New Year’s Eve party"
"Billie Dunn volunteered to take a polygraph examination, but when she arrived, she was found to be “under the influence of narcotics,” ....... evaluation revealed there was “deception indicated.” ......Billie Dunn was given the chance to explain......and she ended the interview by walking out."
"Adkins and Billie Dunn made two withdrawals ......totaling $140. They told investigators the money was for purchasing drugs."
"a new MP3 player" (BD told cz that her ipod was "lost" right before the holiday???)

Or SA did something before DD came home at 4 and he hid the body until he could move it? Might explain his "deer in the headlights look" When might that have been and where might he have hid it? The car? The shed?

MOO

A couple things here.
1. The door was locked and the brother could not get into the house. Why didn't he have a key as most kids do? If he never ever had a key, then they probably never locked the door as is the case in most small towns around Texas.

2. SA obviously locked the door and was shocked to see someone in the house. Why did he lock the door?

Something happened Sunday night, monday a.m. If the plan was to leave the cell phone home, why was it pinging the same place SA;s was? She gave him the cell phone to put back in the house, thats why he was there at 3. Thats why the child never called her mother. The kids prob were with Hailey on Sunday and the neighbor probably had the wrong day. The pinging and the lack of communication are key. A very loud MOO.

There is still a chance that HD ran away (I hope she did!). If there is no forensic evidence, this is circumstantial and could explain why LE had to rule out anyone coming forward with a credible siting of HD after they believe SA did something with her. They are not only thinking about finding HD (alive or otherwise), but building a case and anticipating defense tactics!

Yes, it's still possible that BD did not physically harm her daughter, imo. But, it is not possible, imo, that she is not involved (minimally as an accomplice) and has been intentionally covering this up and playing everyone. Just with the knowledge of what was in her house and how her beautiful girl felt about SA, she is involved up to her neck, imo. Then, going on national tv and lying her arse off, throwing a party on New Year's eve, having her friend start discrediting people who told the truth about HD's home life and discomfort, asking for donations, apparently trying to throw CD under the bus...SA and BD tried very hard to point LE right at CD and little MB. Can you get much lower...

Starting to get a regular heart beat back. Hoping no one else in the family is involved in anything in any way. I don't believe so, but I'd like to hear who's cleared.

PLEASE LET HD BE ALIVE AND IN HIDING, PLEASE, PLEASE...

IMO She is the brains of the pair...man...she's slick.

I just read it, I wish I hadn't and I wish this wasn't true.

My total opinion has changed, full force.

I wanted to have this glimmer of hope,........ gone.

I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT.

I am so mad right now.

WHERE IS HAILEY?

D then let himself into the house through a window, where D said he saw Adkins in a hallway with a “deer in the headlights look.”
http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

SO MAD.

I don't know.

Didn't they say that she was questioned for 10 hours?

She was, at some point. I do not believe it was during her deceptive polygraph.

IMO, the 10 hour ??? came later. I believe LE was trying to get the truth about all of these BULLcrap lies and deviant behavior.

JMO

Praying for Hailey.

I find it odd they didn't sell her mp3 player for drug money

I can't believe all of this and I have to say that BD really had me fooled. :thud:
I'm so impressed with those of you who saw this before recent information!

Some thoughts I have:

• I'm not convinced that the crime documents they found at their home is evidence of her guilt. As many of us have talked about before, LE would find some searches and activity on our computers that others may find to be very bizarre. I've probably searched all of the topics they listed- especially when involved with the Jonathan Foster case (serial killers, motives, sadistic killings, etc.)

• I do think the New Year's Eve party is very strange. Kind of like Casey Anthony partying after Caylee went missing. Just not normal behavior for a worried parent and I'm very interested to hear the explanation on this.

• But ... I just don't see why Billie would want to harm Hailey?? Any thoughts about possible motive?

• And the whole announcement yesterday about searching other states and being sure she was a runaway that they'd find alive also has me baffled.

I cannot believe what I just read. OMG this poor girl.

Do you think SA used donations to buy those masks.

Thank goodness DD is safe.

Clint must have something was wrong at BD house. Thats why he was always looking over there.

Im in total shock.

I am praying Hailey was able to get away and has someone she trusts helping her. If I was her or the person hiding her I would not come out until I knew these people were locked up for good! I would not feel safe with anyone until then. I know this isn't the most probable idea but I have to hope that it is possible, poor child! I hope that CD has people around him that can keep him "under control", if it was me I would be on the hunt right now!

I would like for Billie's friend to come here and explain all this away, if she can.
I don't even know how to respond to these recent developments. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member