TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
heartbreaking. no wonder that child was scared. Why didn't her mother just let her live with a grandma or something. uggghhh.

By the look of things, I think she did. Hailey had stayed at many places since last semester.

Please...why would she talk about her sex life. Like she would ever think it had anything to do with her daughter missing. Billie is just beginning to think SA may be involved. If she had even considered the items under her bed don't you think she would have gotten rid of them?

BBM

um - yea. This isn't just about "her sexual life"

Here's the info again from the article:

Both Adkins and Billie Dunn apparently held an ongoing, intense fascination with horrific films and brutal crimes. Seized in a box in their bedroom were numerous documents, some fictional and some past crimes, that covered such topics such as serial killers, ax murders, sexual sadistic activities, the occult, sex and death topics, motives for murder and mass murderers – including the killing of family members.

I can tell ya, if I find a box full of stuff like that anywhere in my house - man o man. Questions are gonna be asked, heads are gonna roll and possbily even some boots kickin' butts out the door. That is some scary chit right there. It ain't like finding some Hustlers and Playboys under the mattress.

Ctgtz...do you happen to know what BD says about the ATM withdrawals for drugs? Or anyone if I missed it whizzing by.

Have they released any of the actual documents yet? or is the article the only source of the new information?

:waitasec: So how could the boy know that when LE claimed they told no one????

SA still lived in the house until after BD took hers right after SA's failed poly. (Which, by the way, BD made it seem like SA only took one poly.) After SA took hers she told him to leave the house. IMO

But LE found a box of this stuff under her own bed. Why couldn't you bring it up? "Sexual sadistic activities". Ummm, I don't think you do those alone. And I can tell you eveything that is under my bed right now.

Putting that image in her mind? Not bringing it up? It was under her bed FGS. How could she NOT have known?

I could not tell you everything that's under my bed- well I know what's under my side- containers of stored winter clothes, etc. but my hubby's side has misc. junk that he shoves under when vacuuming as a lazy attempt at cleaning up lol. Not that he has anything weird under there, just saying I don't know exactly what is there.

Playing devil's advocate- but remember the "Craigslist Killer"? I watched the movie the other day and there was something like 16 pairs of women's underwear, as well as a gun all hidden under this guy and his fiancee's mattress and she had no idea. She also had no idea and didn't partake in his deviated sexual fantasies. That's why he sought out others online to help him fulfill these desires. It's like he had two lives- the charming med student engaged to this beautiful girl from a good family, and the murderer who was into sexual torture.

It's possible that BD wasn't aware and didn't partake in these things.

Is he really that stupid that he thinks LE, FBI etc dont have all of this info already on file? What an idiot
exactly, & NOW, he's decided that the heat is on? & he needs to put on appearances? he's about a week late, with this light bulb moment. & honestly, I think even if a myspace is deleted, that stuff is still on some kind of cyber file. so, Billie had better get ready. Her poor kids. what a mom.

Well good night peeps. Keep Hailey and Family in your prayers. Hopefully this will all be over soon.

Sooo with all these "Bombshells", nobody is under arrest yet??!! :confused:

I'm sorry, but just as it appeared there was much more to this story and many of us knew or felt that and were all but shut down. I said last night that I didn't believe that Billie had anything to do with this, but was not being forthcoming for some reason. I got called on the carpet several times for daring to suggest that she was not being honest. What her involvement is I'm till not sure..but I am sure she has lied and lied with a pretty straight face at that..Now I want to know WHY though..and WHERE is Hailey?

Crack Cocaine seems to be the most popular and easy to find in Snyder.

$140 can buy a whole lot of crack. This is pure speculation on my part, but I was thinking SA & BD might be into something like extacy which then $140 for drugs would make more sense. It's also a hallucinogen, so that paired with sick murder mask fantasy games could make for a really horrible outcome. Just a theory though, MOO.

I do not think they messed up and have also been one of the ones who defended them. I commend them for keeping things close to the vest.

However, I do apologize to M, the polygraph guy in Big Springs. Or at least the tides are starting to turn in that regards.

I would also like to see the affidavit documents - the actual source, and not the media's paraphrasing.

Oh my, I forgot all about the polygraph administrator. I had some pretty bad feelings about the polygraph situation but now am seeing things in a different light. I also do not feel that LE messed up. Like I stated in the case of Brittany Smith when folks had doubts about LE in my home town "give them a chance and they may impress you". I'm impressed with Sparky and all of those officers down their giving all they have to finding Hailey.

I could not tell you everything that's under my bed- well I know what's under my side- containers of stored winter clothes, etc. but my hubby's side has misc. junk that he shoves under when vacuuming as a lazy attempt at cleaning up lol. Not that he has anything weird under there, just saying I don't know exactly what is there.

Playing devil's advocate- but remember the "Craigslist Killer"? I watched the movie the other day and there was something like 16 pairs of women's underwear, as well as a gun all hidden under this guy and his fiancee's mattress and she had no idea. She also had no idea and didn't partake in his deviated sexual fantasies. That's why he sought out others online to help him fulfill these desires. It's like he had two lives- the charming med student engaged to this beautiful girl from a good family, and the murderer who was into sexual torture.

It's possible that BD wasn't aware and didn't partake in these things.
that's probably gonna be her defense, but I doubt it. No way, with scared kids, who didn't like this guy, did she not know. He wasn't living a double life, & neither was she. This was their life.

Ctgtz...do you happen to know what BD says about the ATM withdrawals for drugs? Or anyone if I missed it whizzing by.

Were the "drugs" illegal drugs or were the "drugs" an Rx written by a doc?

:waitasec: So how could the boy know that when LE claimed they told no one????

His mother told him.
His father told him.
Shawn told him.

Or several people know a piece of the story and it all fits together into a story.

Shawn tells Billie he didn't take the first one because ________.
But he is going to take one at ________________.
Clint is asked any reason you can think of that Shawn would have _________. DD is asked would you be surprised to hear that Shawn ________________.

that's probably gonna be her defense, but I doubt it. No way, with scared kids, who didn't like this guy, did she not know. He wasn't living a double life, & neither was she. This was their life.

Love is blind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member