WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #20

Two of the corrections officers concealed themselves on the property, “which was thick with weeds and disabled vehicles,” according to the court filing. When the others left, Schuyleman allegedly went out to the shop door, knocked, then started to open it with a key. The hidden officers appeared, demanded the key from Schuyleman, opened the shop and arrested Olson inside. ~WW

{mod edit}

Olson hiding in a shop! Sounds familiar to me. Here is the only online social network account I could find for an Adam Olson that is 25 and in this area:
http://www.myspace.com/270739802 <modsnip>

I read the article again. I interpret that they are going to let the Grant County charges play out - she goes to court etc. Then she's got priors. That may affect sentencing in her charges related to MacKenzie, when they are brought and I bet they will be.
That is the best point, Ziggy. I wish I knew what the sentencing would be for that felony with prior felony conviction. LE has Miss Schyuleman in an iron vice grip that tightens every minute. She won't get out of this one. Continued loyalty to Chris Wilson must seem less attractive all the time, Unless her statement to LE would also include her involvement in certain events she will not disclose as per her fifth amendment rights. MOO

Seems odd the city might not have the whole video.

I was just passing through seeing if there were any updates. What do you mean turned upside down?

just checking the jail roster and see a new name. does it have anything to do with him? first initial J

Really?
Trace from law enforcement officers?
Unknown male DNA..........
Reads like a bad movie.
I thought that LE had this all wrapped up with a little bow even. Seems like they have made some serious investigative errors.

How is that people that comment on msm alluded that this very info would come to light 3 weeks prior to this post.
What the duck is going on in Wenatchee?

Wonder why they are finally now releasing this news? Although it hasn't been formally mentioned, seems like quite a few people in Wenatchee have known this.

Hope this will lead to the truth of what actually happened.

When I read the article, the following image struck me when I read the part about her left hand and having DNA on her nails from some different man: Mackenzie is sitting quietly in her car, in some unobserved location when one of the, as yet, unnamed, partners to murder, walks up unseen, grabs her arm;the resulting brief struggle provides opportunity aplenty for his DNA to transfer to her fingernails. If she were right handed, maybe her arm was resting on an open window edge, her left arm and hand would have been easily available to whoever grabbed it. My mind boggles wondering what kind of a murder is this, and when does the bad guy count stop?

Reading the guestlist tonight for the Chelan County Regional Jail, I found this little bit:
GARCIA, ABEL CLEMENTE AGE:29
9A.32.050 MURDER 2ND DEGREE $500000.00
I wonder if he is one of the DNA contributors
If so, Good job, LE!, again.

Early on in the investigation, LE got the cell phone records for a teen's phone because they-the teen- was receiving "threats" the night Before Mackenzie's body was found. The teen's Mom answered one call, and told LE the caller said he was "Jamie". LE sought, all records incoming and outgoing on this teen's phone. I believe that information, will be important to the case.

Mack's bf commented in WW about the case. I feel sad for him.......

I wonder if the knife found on the beach near the body is the same knife used in the amputation attempt.
Those Maxam knives are sold to hunters for cutting up wild game in the field;

'She's still here'
A year after her death, the memory of Mackenzie Cowell evokes smiles

She braided her friends’ hair at the back of class. She would break out in a dance move for practically no reason. She liked to laugh, and to make other people laugh too.

Then she was gone.

More at link:
http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2011/feb/09/mackenzie-cowell-anniversary/

My thoughts today are with Mackenzie and all who love and care about her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.
Back