TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this guy claims that Haylie was promiscuous and her scent led to a motel, wonder if someone could have been forcing her to do things in return for drugs. Or I should say trying to force her. There's no way I'd want to insinuate that she was doing anything.

Tamfish you are on target with pings. I have worked a time line for two days now and the time SA left work to 7 am and then till 9:38 am at moms house he did something, hungout all day there and ...went back and got high to weight until DD came home and also BD got off to go get more drugs.... My TL has alot more details and versions but... who knows..

:wagon:

Great first post!

snipped

I steal pens from work and have printed recipes and whatever else. I've also been a big sneak having multiple windows up and reading websleuths

:shakehead: You are sooo bad!

Thanks, that just made me smile! :floorlaugh:

I was re-reading the affidavit and caught where BD confirmed the story about DD knocking and climbing in the window and finding SA in the hallway with the deer in the headlight look.............Didn't she wonder what that was about if she's not covering for him? Wouldn't that have made her go hmmmmmmmmmmm?

It happened to me too. My ex did a complete 360. I will never be able to figure out how someone can live a lie like that. And I'm not a socially inept person, he was just very cunning.

It can happen. I'm a believer. And I'm happy as a bug in the rug being single.

There are all types of con men and con women as well. I just can't imagine how absolutely exhausting it would be to live a lie...ain't no way that I would have the energy to do it if I wanted to lol!

eta~Kimster, I agree...SIMPLE is good and SIMPLE!

I was re-reading the affidavit and caught where BD confirmed the story about DD knocking and climbing in the window and finding SA in the hallway with the deer in the headlight look.............Didn't she wonder what that was about if she's not covering for him? Wouldn't that have made her go hmmmmmmmmmmm?
I've gone hmmmmmmmmm so much in this case already that my lips are permanently numb, I fear.

I just cannot shake the feeling that there is def a group involved in this.... I'm thinking a for sure on SA, maybe on BD, but who else? Other family? Locals? IDK, My hinky meter is going off bad on the friends of these 2, almost more than on them! Maybe its because of the silence in the town? I am surprised almost no one has come foward with stories about them all.... Not about their parenting, but about them. It is a small town, they all have their stories....

And "uncle Dale", he has been in MSM, is he Clint's side or BD 's side, anyone know for sure. He's the one that said he passed his poly, IIRC.

It happened to me too. My ex did a complete 360. I will never be able to figure out how someone can live a lie like that. And I'm not a socially inept person, he was just very cunning.

It can happen. I'm a believer. And I'm happy as a bug in the rug being single.

We need to remember to stay on topic so the Mods don't spank us. :innocent:

ETA: why do I feel like I'm going to look up one of these days and the word BANNED is going to be under my name?

I just cannot shake the feeling that there is def a group involved in this.... I'm thinking a for sure on SA, maybe on BD, but who else? Other family? Locals? IDK, My hinky meter is going off bad on the friends of these 2, almost more than on them! Maybe its because of the silence in the town? I am surprised almost no one has come foward with stories about them all.... Not about their parenting, but about them. It is a small town, they all have their stories....

That thought crossed my mind as well..I think because we heard of several that may have failed LD tests. I wondered then if the group (whoever it was and if it's true) had planned that thinking if they all failed, then it could be called into question..idk..just a thought..

:( It makes me sad to see so few pictures of Hailey on the NG Show. At best, only 3 of them are current. The couple others of Hailey from when she was younger are adorable, but can't really help the public to I.D. a possible sighting of Hailey.

I could be wrong, but the pittance of pictures shown on NG indicates, to me, that the family takes very few pictures of her.

They've hardly got any pictures of Hailey for NG to display.

So very sad.

jmo
==================================
I read on a previous case that NG doesn't pay for appearances, but it pays for pictures. I don't know if that's actually the case and I don't have a link, but it used to be true. Tonight was the first night I remember seeing so many photos of Hailey and I did wonder if all but 2 of them being so old would cause confusion. I'm very distrusting of BD's motive at this point, I admit it openly - and I hope that her appearance wasn't motivated by money. Hopefully she is really just trying to keep Hailey's face out there, but think it would be a much better use of the air time to show how she looked when she disappeared, like they did with Brittany Smith...

Ok so I was on earlier when everyone was talking about NG show.

I want to know who " Charles, some guy who stays there is " ? He is supposed to be the "guy" who reported seeing Hailey on the phone at noon !

If BD's phone was with BD pinging here and there instead of where it should have been, then how could Hailey be on the phone, the one mom leaves with the kids to use ? Makes no sense, they have no land line and only that phone.

Unless Hailey had that phone on her person when something happened to her and or someone took her somewhere. Who is Charles, he seems to be getting up to his eyeballs here, he has to be lying..........

Or there was no Charles, because he didn't really live there he was just "staying" there, and since LE can't confirm the phone call, maybe they can't confirm there is a "Charles".

Maybe he drinks beer everyday.

That's what I was thinking. My FIL drinks beer more than he drinks water. I don't know of any event he would consider beer not okay for. It's American beer, so you can drink it all day long and barely get a buzz, anyway. A lot of folks see it as just another beverage.

Or there was no Charles, because he didn't really live there he was just "staying" there, and since LE can't confirm the phone call, maybe they can't confirm there is a "Charles".

So, pretty much just like the claim of a "Zenaida Gonzalez"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth