TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know if SA mom, grandma,BD.has these cellars on their property???
Some say it is at cousins house.

I am leaning towards SA had been interested in HD for a while. I think the day he went in to work he realized that DD was out of the house, BD was at work and HD was home alone... perfect opportunity. He acted on it.

I am leaning towards SA had been interested in HD for a while. I think the day he went in to work he realized that DD was out of the house, BD was at work and HD was home alone... perfect opportunity. He acted on it.

I agree, Much like the Brittney Johnson case, (BTW where is the case thus far?) Men moving in taking an extra interest in the young daughter.. but in this case it seems she wasn't that interested in return..
btw did SA lose his job or was he still employed.. what is the layout of that situation, i think that in lies what going on here..

Has it been said what Shawn Adkins grandma's or moms name is?

and is it ok to post their past addresses if I get from free site?

Do we know if SA mom, grandma,BD.has these cellars on their property???
Some say it is at cousins house.

I can say with 99% certainty that mom's house does not. It is in a newer subdivision. I'm not sure about grandmother's or BD. BD did have a "shed" of some sort. On the link naming SA as a suspect, Kamfer (or however you spell it), said that they will be going back to BD's house to do some type of "digging?". He wasn't very clear about what that meant exactly.

An FYI for everybody - Youtube vid / FB discussion related to this case will remain in the PL for now.

If you see your posts referring to YT or FB have 'disappeared' from this thread (even if it's reported by MSM), please check the thread in the PL because I am going to be moving posts down there.

Please help us out & don't quote any posts on those topics - give me a few minutes to get them moved.

Thanks so much!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125252"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I was thinking exactly the same thing last night. SA planned this.

Anyone care to give me an update of any major things that have happened in the last week? I've been away having a baby on 1.11.11. :) Thanks in advance.

I live in the Texas Panahandle and we had one of these cellars when I was a kid...my parents actullay had it put in! They are pretty common around here in the older areas. I know a lot of them even have electricity - ours did. Now there are lots of newer homes that have safe rooms or basements. I'm not sure why there would be a need for these cellars further down by Snyder and Colorado City, as they do not have as many tornados as we do in the panhandle. I do have to admit that I hated storm season because the cellars are VERY scary.

Very cool, I grew up in Hereford! Now I live down in San Angelo and no, we don't have as many tornados here as we did in the panhandle, but do now and then.

That is interesting, he (Kamfer?) says they have already been under the house...maybe BD didn't know that last night.

An FYI for everybody - Youtube vid / FB discussion related to this case will remain in the PL for now.

If you see your posts referring to YT or FB have 'disappeared' from this thread (even if it's reported by MSM), please check the thread in the PL because I am going to be moving posts down there.

Please help us out & don't quote any posts on those topics - give me a few minutes to get them moved.

Thanks so much!

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

sorry!!!!

Colorado City, TX—Colorado City's City Manager Pete Kampfer confirmed to KTAB News that the boyfriend of Hailey Dunn's mother is now considered a suspect in her disappearance.

Shawn Adkins has not been arrested or taken into custody.

"I would consider him a suspect," said Kampfer. "I would say he's at the top of the pyramid."

At this point, law enforcement tells us Hailey Dunn's case is primarily a criminal investigation. Texas DPS Senior Trooper Sparky Dean and Kampfer have said there are several "persons of interest."

"The focus has been around a lot of leads and information pertaining to Shawn," said Kampfer. There are still other persons of interest being investigated. They are still working on all the aspects related to the criminal side of the investigation."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331537

I'm really starting to lean toward this theory. Most of SA's friends were young - way younger than him. Then he hooks up with an older woman (sugar mamma?) and moves in with her and her 2 kids. These 2 kids just happen to be in their teen years - just like his friends.

I tried and tried to search but came up empty handed. I cannot find where SA has ever lived on his own - in his own apartment or house. Looks like he went straight from momma/grandma to BD.

Yeah, arrested development for sure. And how can a 32 y/o woman be attracted to that? Was it a rebound thing? Midlife crisis (I theorized in a thread a while back).

The whole situation is really strange. What makes it most sad for me is what these poor kids went through. Like most kids, I'm sure they craved stability and it looks like BD was pretty adept at that for a while until SA entered the picture. Then, chaos, unfamiliarity, uncomfortable feelings, and most importantly not even being able to feel safe at home. So, so sad. It just breaks my heart. :(

Yeah, she has known him for 2 1/2 years, so he was REALLY young when they got together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks