OMG, look at the name this kid got stuck with!

Bless him. And I hope he has a few nice friends in 7th grade. He's going to need them. In Jr. Hi, extremely unusual names can cause some trouble, unfortunately.

Whaaaa? Is that supposed to be a clever way to spell "Your Highness", or what?

As a pedo dental assistant, I've seen plenty of weird names, and it's always interesting to hear someone new try to pronounce some of them. Someone is bound to call her "your heinys" or "ur-hines" and the mom will get all huffy about it, because her bizarro name wasn't pronounced right.

Hopefully, she'll go by Kendall.

Edited to add, geez I'm a lame brain. Your Highness isn't a girl, duh!

That poor kid, I agree, he well need some good friends as he grows up!

:slap: to his parents!!

ummm something is off here because "Special K" and "Icey" and "Eight" are all DRUG references so this is a joke or these parents are REALLY screwed up!

My father thought my name would be real hillarious.

He's dead now. :D

Actually, I really enjoy my name, and did not change it when I got married. (Mr. Sprock knew that going in, that I would NOT change my name lol!)

I don't have anything remotely like what this kid has, but every time I write a check, or use a charge card, EVERYONE makes a comment about my name.

Sprocket, I'm trying to remember your name from the money order I sent you (the one that looked like junk mail :eek: ) I don't remember anything strange/funny about it though LOL

My first name/last name is like two first names... people were always mixing them up

I worked with a girl whos last name was "Pickup" she hated it - said their pizza would never get delivered!

Casshew said:
Sprocket, I'm trying to remember your name from the money order I sent you (the one that looked like junk mail :eek: ) I don't remember anything strange/funny about it though LOL
That's because you're Canadian. :D Did you study a lot of American History?

My name is famous woman in American History. My father was the one who thought it would be hillarious to name me that.

:D

sadiesue said:
Whaaaa? Is that supposed to be a clever way to spell "Your Highness", or what?

As a pedo dental assistant, I've seen plenty of weird names, and it's always interesting to hear someone new try to pronounce some of them. Someone is bound to call her "your heinys" or "ur-hines" and the mom will get all huffy about it, because her bizarro name wasn't pronounced right.

Hopefully, she'll go by Kendall.

Edited to add, geez I'm a lame brain. Your Highness isn't a girl, duh!

Names can be hilarious.....There was a girl at the doctor's office the other day and she signed in as "Ninja" so of course they called for Ninja to come to the back....well, all huffy, she advises us that her name is Nine-ja. OOPS.

This poor kid doesn't have a CHANCE. Pity the poor teacher who has to call on Urhines while maintaining a straight face.

messiecake said:
ummm something is off here because "Special K" and "Icey" and "Eight" are all DRUG references so this is a joke or these parents are REALLY screwed up!

Are you KIDDING ME? Let's see

Urhines Kendall Icy Eight Special K

Your Highness Kendall I See Ate Special K... to get her pregnant? What's "Special K" stand for in the drug world?? (Kendall is the father's name)

Lili said:
Check this out! Is that Urhines Kendall, I see, ate Special K? :slap:
<!--StartFragment -->Urhines Kendall Icy Eight Special K
Is this Britney's baby?:D

gee, i noticed you cannot read the guestbook, wonder why??? I work in an inner city school, and you would not believe the names people come up with, I see many Princesses, and Preciouses...go figure...it's great to be unique, but why put your child in a position to get himself bullied at some point.

I noticed they disabled the guestbook signing or reading. Wonder how many people asked WTF??? Poor kid!!!!!!!

dacqueri said:
gee, i noticed you cannot read the guestbook, wonder why??? I work in an inner city school, and you would not believe the names people come up with, I see many Princesses, and Preciouses...go figure...it's great to be unique, but why put your child in a position to get himself bullied at some point.

We've got one poor child down here named Im'Uniqua Precious! I love to read the birth announcements in the local papers, just to see the trends. A while back, there were five or six little girls almost every day who were named "Madison Grace" or "Madelyn Grace" both of which are beautiful names, but I just can't figure out how the teachers are going to deal with having so many little girls with the same name....

ISPTRAX said:
Are you KIDDING ME? Let's see
Urhines Kendall Icy Eight Special K
Your Highness Kendall I See Ate Special K... to get her pregnant? What's "Special K" stand for in the drug world?? (Kendall is the father's name)
"Special K" is the street name for Ketamine - it's an animal tranquilizer and has a very hallucinogenic effect. You should see how freaked some animals are when they are coming out of it - I would NEVER do any drug that made a cat act like that.

There was a fight at a middle-school in my area two weeks ago. Two brothers were arrested. I read in the newspapers that they are twins. I can't remember the last name however, as far as first names go - one is "Mister" and the other is "Sir" ....I kid you not!

I went to school with one girl named Brandy Bourbon and
another named Penny Dollar.

I went to high school with a girl named Kimberly Crotchfelt. :(
I went to college with a girl named Crystal Shandelier. (Guess how that's pronounced! Yup!)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.
Back