GUILTY MI - Amy Henslee, 30, Hartford Township, 24 Jan 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
here's my thoughts " at the moment " cause God knows these could change with more info.

I wonder.......maybe she had a boyfriend, maybe he stopped by to see her, maybe she tried breaking it off with him, maybe he got mad..........I don't know. I remember Tiffany Tehan well, and I keep wanting to say Amy wouldn't leave her kids willingly......but......ugh

Lurkey Loo,
In this case my thoughts change every three seconds. OK, maybe I'm exaggerating. They change every 4 seconds.

I'm so hoping for some news today. And that we learn more about the cousin.

Did I miss something or was "the good lead" not mentioned in the presser?

I don't think she was chasing the dog, since it was reported that it was chained up. I read that a neighbor said she usually watched the biys go to the bus via the window....do we know if she walked them to the stop that day or watched from the window?

I have two thoughts.scenarios:

1. If it was an abduction, I think she put on her shoes and coat to take care of the dog. Someone was waiting for her and took her.

2. If she left on her own, that could explain why the husband rushed home at 10:30 in the morning. Say they had a fight or something the night before, she threatened to leave. He calls her the next morning to check up on her she doesn't pick up and he thinks she's left so he goes home to check on her.

I dunno. I think she was taken by someone, personally. And I don't think the husband had anything to do with it.

Just wanted to chime in and say, my DH and I are really that sappy, and we have routine, phone calls at certain times etc.... And he probably would say all of those details on our morning, and I wouldn't find it odd. ALso, the comment that is now gone off of that article, that would lead me to believe they were even more sappy at times, trying to rebuild their marriage to where it once was....

I wonder if the "cousin" came by and said there is an emergency at the school, or the school bus crashed, I'll take you.... etc..... she grabs shoes and coat, nothing else, and runs out the door. I would do that, probably forget my shoes actually lol.

Or maybe, just maybe, she is a runaway, but I can't go with that just yet, even though it has been proven, I cannot fathom a Mother walking away from her kids, possibly leaving them in a situation to come home to an empty house, I just can't see it. Not in this case, just yet.

And not having internet, cell phone, etc, If she really wanted to be a SAHM, she could justify giving those things up, they all cost money, and in this day and age, supporting a family off of 1 income is extremely difficult to do! Although I have 2 SAHM friends that are like that, no contact outside, not even a landline, and they prefer it that way, just so they can be home. :twocents:

from the article:

Thursday afternoon, police started searching on a Hartford property on County Road 687 that is owned by a relative of James.
The family requested a private company, Mid-Michigan Search and Recovery, join in the search efforts. The canines of that group located a trailer, deep in the wooded area on the back of the property.
Police say they found a large amount of blood both inside and outside of the door to the trailer. That trailer is apparently used for hunting purposes, and it’s unknown at this time whether the blood is human or animal.
A sample of that blood has been sent off for testing."

Hmmmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members