GUILTY MI - Amy Henslee, 30, Hartford Township, 24 Jan 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
beli, does the road where they say they found blood, does the addy match up with the RSO you thought was a relative ??

hmmm even if it is used by hunters surely they don't wipe the blood on the door....and with all the weather etc there wouldn't be noticeable blood outside right?

Maybe its animal, I hope..... Please let it be animal, but what led them to that property to begin with????

Maybe its animal, I hope..... Please let it be animal, but what led them to that property to begin with????

Not sure, I can't glean that from anything I'm reading ? Unless maybe this landowner was the cousin who stopped by ?

HLN has AMY story on right now.
Husband taking poly.
No cell hone.
Loving family.
2 young sons.
LE thinks she Voluntary left on her own..........(another run away?)
FBI in on this case
Jean talking about another at home woman she covered abducted out of home......

It would seem odd to bring someone from a very isolated rural area outside of town into the town of Hartford where there is way more traffic, people, schools, police, etc.. Especially during daylight hours unless it really happened the night before.

is it a trailer like the kind you can live in? if so I doubt you would take your killed hunting animal in there....wouldn't you clean it or whatever it is you do to it outside?

The RSO lives on 52nd street. The blood was found on County Road 687. I did a search of that last name here and none on CR 687. However, it could be a relative with another last name or an in-law.

http://www.vanburen.mi.govern.com/

I find it interesting that there's a 52nd Ave that intersects County Road 687. 52nd Street is further away, though... I'm wondering if the address for the RSO is correct or if it could be Ave and not Street? It has the same zip code. Just a thought.

Of course, there are a lot of Henslee's in that area.

No all I heard was voluntary missing....no car, no cell, no computer, no job....kinda cut off from the world. And that is the way some controlling people like to keep those closest to them....JMO

It can also be what happens when the wife loses her job, or decides to stay home because maybe one of the kids is struggling and needs her more. (Why do these boys go to different Elementary Schools?? I am guessing Elementary means that they could go to the same one as far as the grade level is concerned. Not like one is in High School.)

Then the second car breaks down and they have to save up money to fix it, because they have one income.

The cell phone is simply an expense they can't afford and many don't feel they need one. Many people never think there will BE an emergency.

The computer is also an additional expense and may be something they simply do not want in their home. Many people feel it is a distraction from spending time together as a family.

Do they have TV's? If they do, is there one in the bedrooms? That would also be consistent with not wanting distractions, if they don't watch much TV. What about video games?

the boys go to different elementary schools??

In my hometown, the elementary schools used to be broken down into K-2 and 3-5... I wonder if that's it?

is it a trailer like the kind you can live in? if so I doubt you would take your killed hunting animal in there....wouldn't you clean it or whatever it is you do to it outside?

Not sure, but if it was used for hunting I can see maybe MAYBE some dried blood near a sink or whatever, if they washed up after gutting the deer. Otherwise I'm not getting the blood in the trailer as a good thing. ( or maybe even footprints possibly, after gutting a deer )

My thinking is that it would be like where my husband and his friends hunt. They have a "cabin" type thing that they stay in when they go to the deer camp. And no, they would NOT bring the killed animals inside -- they do all of the cleaning, cutting, etc. OUTSIDE, away from the cabin area (b/c it draws in raccoons, coyotes, etc). Therefore, finding a lot of blood on the INSIDE would be kind of ... odd.

Just my opinion.

I wonder why none of the local news stations have picked up on this trailer/blood/woods search update of the case???

further thought.... I wonder if the dogs tracked to this trailer or it was found in a grid search of the woods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark