TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or wouldn't it be just the best crimestory,go National and be better than any video of roleplaying?

I understand the thought, but feeding it wouldn't help. Persons with that particular psychological makeup will not ever just be compassionate and give up the information. They will keep stringing it out. They may give up something if they think that it will benefit them. Their motives are all self serving.

I have been wondering if Shawn might commit suicide, rather than go to jail. You know, when LE really closes in on him... What's your opinion? He seems to me like someone who won't accept responsibility for his action.

Actually there was a case in Houston about a year ago where the body of a woman was found inside of an unused semi trailer weeks after disappearing.
hi asti

:loveyou:

I just keep thinking about Elizabeth who babysat for Salinas,they knew him 6 years and the mother said he treated her kids good.He had taken her home many times after babysitting,at what point did his feelings change or had her been planning this a long time and waited for that opportunity?Were there any signs of this,were they overlooked?Did this wife of his see things and just brushed them away?I just wonder if there were signs in Hailey's home that were overlooked and did she keep quiet because even as we see in news articles,she's not first and would she have been believed.There's got to be a reason why Hailey kept leaving this year,living with relatives,friends and has spent most nights with CD in the last month.

Above BBM..

ITA winterrose!

And I am hoping that this has been investigated thoroughly{i.e. talking to the many that Hailey expressed strong desire/need to "stay" away from being at her home overnight..including those she actually stayed many nights with in this past year alone..}

IMO it is yet just another of the ever growing number of things that DIRECTLY points back to the home..BD and SA..again..

All roads and paths lead to the same result of whom EVERYTHING continues to point to as being responsible for Hailey's "disappearance"

"We asked Billie what was the lowest point for her over this past month. Her response: when the investigation turned to her former boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, the only suspect named in the case of her missing daughter."

Give the benefit of the doubt, and say Billie took this to mean since after Hailey has been missing. What about the removal or leaving of DD? I'm seeing a pattern.

IMO, BD was instrumental in getting National media attention. LE was willing to write her daughter off as a runaway.

BD has never posted a single thing on the internet, nor researched in any way how to take her story "national". Her friends and other members/parents of the community did that IMO. She didn't have her first media interview until Jan 3rd, which was set up with the help of friends. Texas Rangers were there within 3 days. I don't know why we think they came because BD asked them to?

MOO

IMO, BD was instrumental in getting National media attention. LE was willing to write her daughter off as a runaway.

You remember correctly LisaB. She has done all she can to try to get TES in as well, but the city officials put a stop to that.

I have been wondering if Shawn might commit suicide, rather than go to jail. You know, when LE really closes in on him... What's your opinion? He seems to me like someone who won't accept responsibility for his action.

SA seems more like the "grab a hostage, torture, terrorize, and force the cops to him" kind of a guy to me. (all well documented on videotape, of course)

This is always a possibility. I don't think that it is likely though. The shootout with the cops would be more likely. It "will be remembered" longer.

JMO

I've been pondering the SAR aspects of this and several recent cases lately and what is going wrong. For me it begins at organization and management of the incident. This all seems quite straightforward to me, but I am really starting to see that in a lot of departments they just don't have the training. There are some FEMA courses online that I think should be mandatory. They seem easy to me, but I am not so sure I'm a fair judge. So, it got me to thinking and wondering about something. I would like to do an "experiment" of sorts. I need a couple of volunteers to take a FEMA Incident Command System course. It takes about 3 hours online, there is no cost at all. There is an exam at the end, again, no cost. I don't so much care about the exam as I do finding out how difficult/easy the course is for people. I'm wondering if it is like reading something in Greek to most, or if it's easy. Any takers?

Sarx - I took this FEMA course (and several others) a few months ago and it absolutely was not difficult at all...in fact, I found it very straight forward w/ laymen's terminology that, IMO, anyone should be able to understand.

(ps - I love taking those FEMA courses and FYI some of them can be transcripted for college credit);)

Hailey Dunn update: Missing girl’s mom speaks to media, wants answers

• January 27th, 2011 12:50 am ET

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-na...sing-girl-s-mom-speaks-to-media-wants-answers

I hate to think what I'm thinkin', but I really wonder if the answers she's looking for are what sort of evidence LE might have against her and SA.
[/COLOR][/LEFT]

Interesting....if she is / was / were...whatever...talking to LE twice a day, as reported, then it would seem she would be "in the know"....hmmmmm

BD has never posted a single thing on the internet, nor researched in any way how to take her story "national". Her friends and other members/parents of the community did that IMO. She didn't have her first media interview until Jan 3rd, which was set up with the help of friends. Texas Rangers were there within 3 days. I don't know why we think they came because BD asked them to?

MOO

Um, they didn't. Billie asked, but they didn't come, then she got on NG and Poof! --Texas Rangers to the rescue!

BD has no home computer, and hasn't been back to work so no access to the computer there. All of the internet searching and posting on WS was done by Czgtz at Billie's request, and is well-recorded thruout the starting with the first thread of this case. Non of it was done without Billie's knowledge and consent, as documented by Czgtz.

The rumor of Billie not being instrumental in getting the media involved is purely fictional, made up by people who needed something else to criticize her for. Strange, huh? It seemed to me that there was plenty of gossip available without trying to discredit her for her hard work to breathe life into a case that hardly anyone outside of tiny Colorado City knew about!

MOO

Um, they didn't. Billie asked, but they didn't come, then she got on NG and Poof! --Texas Rangers to the rescue!

BD has no home computer, and hasn't been back to work so no access to the computer there. All of the internet searching and posting on WS was done by Czgtz at Billie's request, and is well-recorded thruout the starting with the first thread of this case. Non of it was done without Billie's knowledge and consent, as documented by Czgtz.

The rumor of Billie not being instrumental in getting the media involved is purely fictional, made up by people who needed something else to criticize her for. Strange, huh? It seemed to me that there was plenty of gossip available without trying to discredit her for her hard work to breathe life into a case that hardly anyone outside of tiny Colorado City knew about!
MOO

BBM. Oh I dunno, I think little Miss BD has done a pretty good job of discrediting herself for the past month that her daughter has been missing. All I've heard out of that mouth of hers so far is poor SA, he didn't do anything, he loves HD, LE needs to look at others, blah, blah, blah. IMO.

Does someone have the link for the affidavit handy and if so can you please repost it? TIA I have been searching for a while now and can't come across the actual affidavit. Or can someone point me in the right direction to find it?

Why do I get the feeling that there are two missing children in this case?
One belongs to Billie.
One belongs belongs to Clint.
Two different search organizations, one seems to be looking for Clint's child, one seems to be looking for Billie's child.
Clint shows his main focus is finding his child.
Billie doesn't appear have a main focus, Shawn is in there, and it shouldn't be.

BBM, I totally agree with the bolded part. It's exactly like two different missing children. Personally, I think if Billie really does care about her daughter it's time to let Clint do the public speaking. At this point Billie is what people are talking about, not Hailey. Everytime Billie opens her mouth SA comes up. She seems to talk about him way more than her missing child. This I cannot understand.

The focus needs to be back on that child. She is who needs help. Please Lord, hear our prayer.

MOO

Who brought the dogs in on the 31st?

If she's legit, I'd say maybe they did break up for a while after the Feb incident?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288