KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wishing the Kimmi family and all of the WS posters all the best for the upcoming new year. Hoping that Christmas blessed everyone with happiness and love. For Pat's family, I'm hoping that many very pleasant memories gave them much to smile about and be thankful for. For others who have lost friends and family members, may God's blessings give you hope and peace.:praying:

May 2011 be the year that justice is served.

I'll 2nd that...and to all of you dear people here, may you be blessed with good health, happiness, and peace in the coming year.

To the bad guys...I hope your jail cells are especially cold this New Year's Eve. To a certain someone still roaming around free (for the most part), don't think for a SECOND we've forgotten about you.

Nope, we have not forgotten about him either... he is the reason Pat is dead.

I will relish the day he pays for his part in this.

God bless your family Rita.

Bumping for Pat. I think we have been patient enough. Time for some ACTION! Every day that certain someone is not behind bars is another day too many.

http://www.knzafm.com/stories/06559_HOLLISTER-CIVIL-SUIT-DISMISSED_142312.php

And news from our lawyer that EK is taking us back to court to claim alimony that he "overpaid". I don't get what EK's lawyer doesn't GET. She was a missing person until May 4, 2010, when her remains were found. EK was required by law to continuing making those payments to her until her death. Her date of death on the death certificate is May 4, 2010. I'm sure the bad guys didn't know about missing person laws in Kansas when they were making plans to end her life and hide her body.

Unless EK has information he'd like to give to us all about when she died, LEAVE US ALONE.

Such a greedy, cold man EK must be!

Rita, you and your family continue to be my my thoughts and prayers. It is just unbelievable that EK can be so petty as to ask for money to repaid him in this situation. Must be a way to him to paint a picture of innocence! No one else buys that though!

And what's with ReHo dropping her suit against RoHo? No chance of getting anything, I guess. What do inmates make in wages when incarcerated in Kansas? He'll be paying it to his attorney's forever to get their bills paid off!

What losers EK, RoHo and ReHo are!

May God continue to be with all of Pat's family as the waiting continues for the court to bring justice.

I have faith...that he will 'get his' in the end. Judgement day will come for him, one way or another, whether it is in the court of this earth or the court of the Father.

I echo the last few posters related to the news that EK has filed suit for alimony to be repaid.
What a JERK!!

I wish there would be more information. The closed-door inquisition sounds so interesting!

I wish there would be more information. The closed-door inquisition sounds so interesting!

Surely there will be more information.....eventually. But jeez! Do you have to be this patient about everything in KS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks