TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not coming up with any of those details (just checked).

Did I read she had a dog that bit someone? Wonder if that is who she is gonna say it is?

I wondered about that too. But upthread a bit there is an article [somewhere] that has a quote from the woman whose little boy was bitten by the Dunns dog. This lady says nothing but nice stuff about Billie, and she says Bilie felt horrible about the incident, and they became friends afterwards.So I dont think it was the reason that someone felt wronged.

I wondered about that too. But upthread a bit there is an article [somewhere] that has a quote from the woman whose little boy was bitten by the Dunns dog. This lady says nothing but nice stuff about Billie, and she says Bilie felt horrible about the incident, and they became friends afterwards.So I dont think it was the reason that someone felt wronged.

That is exactly what I remembered about that, so no I do not feel like it has anything to do with that incident. MOO

"I'm not trying to take any blame off Shawn regardless of what I believe or don't believe. This is somebody that investigators told me about. Somebody told investigators this person needs to be looked at. He threatened Billie, he threatened Hailey . He needs to be checked out and then investigators let me know about him." Dunn said investigators told her they haven't been able to find this person to question him.

This doesn't sound like a report was made a year ago.
No wonder I was so confused, about why LE didn't warn Billie about a threat.
Sounds to me that someone went to LE a couple weeks ago and told them they needed to look into someone.

Just more blowing of hot air by Billie Dunn trying her best to take focus away from her beloved boyfriend. I've no desire to sit and watch her continue to try to make excuses for his being named a suspect and I certainly have no desire to sit and watch her try to throw someone else under the bus. Best thing she can do is leave the press conferences to LE.

~jmo~

Yes, because the LE press conferences have been so informative and useful....:doorhide:

GRACE: To you, Billie Dunn. I want to hear your response. And I don`t have you on to rake you over the coals. I`ve got to ask you the hard questions. But I want you to tell us your side and what you want and what you know and what you want searchers and the public to know to help find your girl. But you`ve got to answer to these allegations. What about this? I know that you used your ATM twice in a row that Monday night when Hailey goes missing, one right after the next. Now, according to these police affidavits, illegal drugs were purchased. What`s the story, Billie?

BILLIE DUNN: I know. And I don`t want to get into it any more. I just want to clear things up. We did go to the ATM, and the reason there was two withdrawals is because I didn`t know how much money I had in there. I know we were broke. We pulled money out for gas, food, whatever. We did go to the north side of town for maybe 15 minutes just to stop by my mom`s house. And she lives on the north side of Snyder. And we came straight home.

OK, Billie Dunn, I`ve got the police affidavit right here in my hand verbatim. I`ve got hundreds of pages of documents that we have combed through. And they say you used (ph) -- at 6:19, 6:20 PM, you withdraw $60, then $80 cash. It was then determined through a volunteer -- voluntary admission of you, Billie Dunn, the money was used to purchase illegal narcotics from a person in Scurry County.

BILLIE DUNN: Right. And I read that, too. The only narcotics I had were prescribed to me, and I even showed those to Priscilla to get them on tape.

GRACE: OK, so are you telling me that you got, basically, a refill of prescription drugs not from the drugstore? Is that what the illegal narcotic was?

BILLIE DUNN: No. I`m not even sure what day I got the prescriptions. I think it was before then.

So she is proofreading it and typing it up for BD?Why can't she give her own explanation of things?I don't understand why she can't speak for herself and tell what happened in the disappearance of her own child. KWIM

BD has stated previously that she doesn't have a computer. I would guess it is BD's own words and her friend is typing it for BD so there is a legible copy for the press to have a copy. JMO

BD has stated previously that she doesn't have a computer. I would guess it is BD's own words and her friend is typing it for BD so there is a legible copy for the press to have a copy. JMO

Okay,I'm sure that must be the reason. :) She was reading the plea to Hailey off a card on NG it appeared,so maybe it's easier for her to remember things that are written down better.

Sooo..I step away for a couple of days and come back not only to find that we still have no word on Hailey..now I'm going to have to rush out and buy a pair of hip- waders if I'm going to watch Billie's deflection..I mean.. *press conference* tomorrow... Call me crazy, cold-hearted, idc, but the first thing that hit me when I looked @ her pic at this link was that her eyes even seem to have a little twinkle in them..enjoying the publicity much Billie? <MHO..I can't stomach reading anymore tonight since we have nothing except more of the same from her :waiting:...and the extent that some go to tell us what BD 'meant to say' 'what she was really thinking' in order to defend her is mindboggling ..I still say that more often than not...and this case is a perfect example of...

If It Looks Like A Duck, Walks Like A Duck And Quacks Like A Duck, It Probably Is A Duck. ..........

I believe that she thinks that if she keeps protesting enough, people (including LE) will believe what she's saying, it's MO that she will bury herself in the process..so while I can't stomach it :puke:
I sure hope this duck keeps on quackin'...what she doesn't say tells me as much as what she does.:yes:...

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=336676

OMG going to catch up on this thread. In the mean time could someone tell me what is going on? What is going on with tip line and stuff?

My uncle did. He used vicious threats. But I was victimized at a younger age than Hailey is. I was 5-9 yrs old. He threatened to kill my pets when I was little, but then he got bolder and threatened my little brothers life. I used to try and hid from him by going to sleep in my brothers room at night and I guess he was trying to stop me from doing that.
\

omg you were so young
i'm so sorry
how horrible :(

Thank you Denyl.....

In the context of the whole article it is my opinion that BD is not saying to NG that she does not want to talk about the "illegal drug purchase", to me BD is just conceding and wants to clear things up and tell what happened from her point of view......
GRACE: To you, Billie Dunn. I want to hear your response. And I don`t have you on to rake you over the coals. I`ve got to ask you the hard questions. But I want you to tell us your side and what you want and what you know and what you want searchers and the public to know to help find your girl. But you`ve got to answer to these allegations. What about this? I know that you used your ATM twice in a row that Monday night when Hailey goes missing, one right after the next. Now, according to these police affidavits, illegal drugs were purchased. What`s the story, Billie?

BILLIE DUNN: I know. And I don`t want to get into it any more. I just want to clear things up. We did go to the ATM, and the reason there was two withdrawals is because I didn`t know how much money I had in there. I know we were broke. We pulled money out for gas, food, whatever. We did go to the north side of town for maybe 15 minutes just to stop by my mom`s house. And she lives on the north side of Snyder. And we came straight home.

My uncle did. He used vicious threats. But I was victimized at a younger age than Hailey is. I was 5-9 yrs old. He threatened to kill my pets when I was little, but then he got bolder and threatened my little brothers life. I used to try and hid from him by going to sleep in my brothers room at night and I guess he was trying to stop me from doing that.

Sooo very sorry. ***hugs***

What do you think of Hailey being messed with? Do you perceive any of SA's behavior as leaning in that direction?

I think that only one person saw this. Someone might want to give her a number to call this in!! txsvicki I def think you should call it in. Hopefully someone here can give you a good number to call.

I had to go to Midland today from Lubbock and was keeping my eyes peeled on the sides of roads. While riding in the passenger seat near Draw and just 22 miles North of Lamesa, I saw a black trash bag with a blue sweat material sticking out. Not a big stuffed bag, just one sort of rolled with the clothing sticking out and it was not all dirty like it had been laying there a long time either. Should something like that be called in or are there any searches around Lamesa since it is quite a ways the other side of Big Spring?

OMG, yes it is 87, the road from Lubbock towards Lamesa. I didn't even think of saying what road and just assumed it was the only one. Sorry. Also, I don't know what color blue Haylie was wearing. This was a med. blue I guess, and I don't know if we'd already passed O'Donnell or not, but am positive about the sign and the sign that said Draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77