GUILTY MI - Amy Henslee, 30, Hartford Township, 24 Jan 2011 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This news report leads you to believe the murders took place in the little trailer shown in the video. I think they are right because all the snow has been cleared in front of the trailer which the police probably did. The trailer has a window missing in front. I don't believe for a minute there was an "affair" going on in that thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiFbRDGAoRo&feature=player_embedded

But according to this, they are saying that "BEEBE's mother is the one who dropped Tonya off at the trailer. Has that been confirmed?

FWIW- I don't think Amy was having an affair either. She was lured out of that house on the pretext of an emergency of some sort. I was thinking Tonya came to Amy asking for help with JB because he was off his rocker or something and she went to help, JB didn't like what both woman were saying to him and shot them both. IMO

Let's pretend Amy was "with" accused why would she have to go to that nasty trailer ? Why didn't she just do it in her own house? Come on? And I probably would have shot my man first...right where it counts I wouldn't kill him I'd let him miss "it" for the rest of his life because he would've been peeing thru a tube of some kind !

This.

Her husband calls every morning at 10 am. I suppose she could have worried he might show up, better to miss the call than be caught but I just don't see that happening. I would only imagine an affair with Junior would have to have been sexual...seems like driving over to his nasty trailer would take some of the fun and spontaneity out of it. Yeah, doubtful.

On another topic, people keep saying there were multiple gun shot wounds, implying the women were shot more than once. Is there a source with that information specifically? Shot guns will cause multiple wounds with one shot.

I'm confused. The neighbor said that she saw 2 woman, meaning Tonya and Amy right? Then how did Beebe's mother drop Tonya off at the trailer? Am I missing something?

Maybe his mom did drop Tonya off that am- if they immediately left to go get Amy the timing could work out. The neighbor is estimating when he saw the truck and the mother could have estimated the drop off time (or been told by Beebe 'remember you dropped her off at X'- now that time is in her mind.)

I'm confused. The neighbor said that she saw 2 woman, meaning Tonya and Amy right? Then how did Beebe's mother drop Tonya off at the trailer? Am I missing something?

Sorry to quote you twice. There are actually two stories surfacing about the drop off:

1. Tonya's mother dropped her off and
2. Beebe's mother dropped her off

WOODTV actually moved the article here:

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/target_8/Beebe-to-family-Didnt-kill-Henslee

"according to Beebe, when his mother dropped Howarth off at the property where the camper sat."

We already heard from Tonya's mother. I wonder what Beebe's mother has to say about the "drop off".

I think it would be about impossible to get the drop on someone and shoot them in that trailer. She would have had to have gone inside, picked up the shotgun and aimed it. That small of an area a person would have been able to grab the gun before she ever got it lifted up.

Why wasn't the door locked? Why would a loaded gun be out in view to grab? I think the guy got in trouble with guns and was not supposed to have any. If he was just keeping it out there hidden why wasn't it out of sight?

Forensics will tell the story, I believe both these girls were executed. No crimes of passion.

Me too Doc.

I think they were brought there and shortly executed after they arrived.

IMO

This.

Her husband calls every morning at 10 am. I suppose she could have worried he might show up, better to miss the call than be caught but I just don't see that happening. I would only imagine an affair with Junior would have to have been sexual...seems like driving over to his nasty trailer would take some of the fun and spontaneity out of it. Yeah, doubtful.

On another topic, people keep saying there were multiple gun shot wounds, implying the women were shot more than once. Is there a source with that information specifically? Shot guns will cause multiple wounds with one shot.

BBM

That is true because of the multiple pellets it will cause multiple wounds. However I have never seen LE use the terminology of multiple gunshot wounds unless there was more than one shot fired even if the weapon was a shotgun. That is why I am thinking it was a double barrel shotgun and he shot twice when he killed Amy and then reloaded and shot twice more when he murdered Tonya.

They will know by the wounds and the amount of pellets found at autopsy and those that may have sprayed hitting the inside of the trailer whether more than one shotgun shell exploded and hit each woman. If all of the pellets hit the head or the majority of them then there should be stippling with him standing very close when he fired each shot imo

IMO

Just a couple of things I've noted. A relative on FB said that Amy was in her pyjamas.

Multiple shotgun wounds can be cause by ONE shot.

I have a theory I haven't seen mentioned. I wondered it Tonya had gone to Amy's earlier. Maybe just for coffee, or maybe to hide out from another fight with Beebe. Then he came and picked her up, and Amy ended up going along, whether by choice or not.

Just a couple of things I've noted. A relative on FB said that Amy was in her pyjamas.

Multiple shotgun wounds can be cause by ONE shot.

I have a theory I haven't seen mentioned. I wondered it Tonya had gone to Amy's earlier. Maybe just for coffee, or maybe to hide out from another fight with Beebe. Then he came and picked her up, and Amy ended up going along, whether by choice or not.

I don't think anyone has said that a shotgun doesn't cause multiple wounds. Of course it does the shell is filled with many pellets according to the size..grain..etc.

They have the weapon and I have no doubt they have also discovered the spent shells.

What is not common though is for LE to use the wordage of "multiple gunshots" when describing a crime unless it involves more than one shot being fired.

While it does major damage LE looks at it as one shot fired .........not multiple gunshots just because the shotgun causes more than one wound imo.

IMO

Maybe the neighbor saw Tonya and the mother in a truck? Does the mother drive a black tru:waitasec:ck?

Interesting thought now that Beebe is pulling his mother into the picture!!!

Hmmm!!!!

:waitasec:

Beebe may have been mad at Amy because she wouldn't have him so wanted to ruin her reputation & use her if necessary to get out of a 1st degree murder charge. Maybe that's why she was included.

Imo, if Amy and Tonya had been shot just once then LE would have said.

Each one died from A shotgun wound to the head.

IMO

A few things that would helpful to know to clarify the various stories:

1) Any fingerprints on the shotgun besides Juniors?
2) Any drugs in the two womens' systems? If Amy was into drugs (such as Meth) it would help explain why should would be hanging around with this bozo in his trailer.
3) Where were they shot- inside or outside and both in the same place? That should be easy to figure out with blood spatter.

A few things that would helpful to know to clarify the various stories:

1) Any fingerprints on the shotgun besides Juniors?
2) Any drugs in the two womens' systems? If Amy was into drugs (such as Meth) it would help explain why should would be hanging around with this bozo in his trailer.
3) Where were they shot- inside or outside and both in the same place? That should be easy to figure out with blood spatter.

I do believe they have mentioned that blood was found inside and outside of the trailer.

He may have killed one in the trailer and the other one close by in the wooded area.

As small as that trailer is the forensics should be able to tell them a lot.

IMO

Imo, if Amy and Tonya had been shot just once then LE would have said.

Each one died from A shotgun wound to the head.

IMO

Come to think of it weren't the autopsy reports to be released today? That would clarify a lot of doubt regarding the gunshot wounds and whether multiple or single.

Okay, we have the nosy neighbor. Any word on WHAT time she saw the truck? 7:30- 10:00 is plenty of time for a "meeting". A trailer the size of that, no aim would be required, point and shoot. There is not much room for the pattern of the shots to spread out either, All of the pellets would still be close together from a single shot.
I think they were killed with one "shot', but multiple pellets, also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500