TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it was a priority in her mind. It seems no matter what she does, lots of people are all too focused on it as opposed to finding her dauighter. She tried to provide answers while trying to get others to focus on finding her. IMO She is feeling alone, scared and overwhelmed by criticism. imo

It probably was something she felt that needed to be said and fit in with her stating she is not asking for money.

You have a much kinder heart than I do :)...I just see all that as all the more reason to let something that is so unrelated to Hailey's disappearance go..just not feed the sharks..Someone should have stepped in and told her that statements such as that may not have been the wisest use of her face time on camera..<moo

ITA with the living room.

SA mentioned the living room (Hailey watching TV - IIRC he used the word "normal" or "ordinary" )

DD said Hailey was playing XBox in the living room when he left on Sunday (affidavit)

BD replaced couches in living room, stated Hailey had been sleeping in the living room up until Xmas - when she got her own TV; stated Hailey is NOT in her living room; cleared up DD's entrance on that Monday afternoon by offering information on a broken window - on or near the living room - that Hailey had broken the window and DD reached (or climbed) through.

I only brought up the broken window yesterday because it begs certain questions. The one I believe most important is WHEN was that window broken? Could it have been Sunday night?

I said over a week ago that I would really like to read DD's statement to LE. And today, that's even more so - since we found out he had a friend with him that Monday. Did he know that window was broken? Did he comment to his friend about the broken window? Did that give him "pause" finding the door locked and a window newly broken?

JMHO and only JMHO - something happened after 10 PM Sunday night in that very living room to Hailey. Does BD know what? IDK - her statements and affect and body language tell me yes - but with the "drug factor" in this could she have "blacked out" and not remember a thing until Monday morning? Could her mind have "blocked" what happened on Sunday night due to the trauma surrounding it? IDK

I DO KNOW that I pray daily that Hailey is found. Someone put her somewhere - she didn't just walk off the planet.

Mods - I'm not sleuthing any minors. Not my point here. My point was the living room. It sure seems to be coming up more and more.

Very good.....

To also add the statement by Billie

On Monday, December 27, Shawn left the house at 5:30. My alarm was going off around the time he was telling me ‘bye’. I got up and got ready for work. I usually leave the house by 6:20.
When my ride didn’t show up, I called her to see what was keeping her. I peeked in at Hailey because I’m used to seeing her asleep on the couch. She wasn’t there. I remembered ‘oh yeah, she’s in her room’. I peeked in and it was dark, but her TV was on, and it definitely pacified me. I didn’t touch her, but I seen my daughter and felt good. I came in the living room to wait on my ride.

I third that!! the Living Room is Key....

And speaking of the living room...

attachment.php

(eta: this is NOT their sofa... ;))

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-02-01 at 1.53.57 PM.png
    Screen shot 2011-02-01 at 1.53.57 PM.png
    109.5 KB · Views: 271
O/T - My heart goes out to all of you in the "snow, ice, freeze" area. You're more than welcome here. Currently we have cloudless blue skies and its 77 outside right now. I'm not trying to rub it in - I feel for ya guys. I tried living with "snow, ice, freeze" weather - IMO it was horrible. Not the cold so much as driving on that ice - and especially black ice. And remember I'm in hurricane country so we get your thoughts and prayers throughout the year for our approaching weather. Just shows to go ya that there are weather obstacles to where ever we choose to call home.
Let's get her!
:snowball:

Theory and speculation must have some basis of fact. Do not talk about the finances of Clint or BD other than what has been printed in the news.

So...30+ days later and no word of Hailey...:(

Something did cross my mind when I was trying to sleep last night.. I'm going to throw it out and get off of here for the day..

I believe that LE found *something* very early on that pointed directly to SA being their suspect. LE questioned CD when he was arrested for unrelated charges, but never gave him a poly. The ONLY reason I can think of that they would do that..would be if the evidence they DO HAVE (whatever it is) is so damning to SA, that there was NO question in their mind that at least that SA ( and maybe others, known to him) are the person(s) responsible for Hailey's disappearance...<MOO

Seriously, when you think about the living room sofa:

- reports that she slept on the sofa up until a week or two before her disappearance when she st, the change from DD seeing her in the living room
(focus: LR --> her BR)

- DD's report changing from seeing her in the living room to her being seen in his BR
(focus: LR --> his BR)

- BD seeing her the next morning in her BR
(focus: her BR)

Because she reportedly slept in her bed the night before, LE took the sheets. If anyone had said that Hailey was sleeping on the sofa or last seen that night on the sofa, would they have paid more attention to the sofa? The one that is now gone?

Seriously, when you think about the living room sofa:

- reports that she slept on the sofa up until a week or two before her disappearance when she st, the change from DD seeing her in the living room
(focus: LR --> her BR)

- DD's report changing from seeing her in the living room to her being seen in his BR
(focus: LR --> his BR)

- BD seeing her the next morning in her BR
(focus: her BR)

Because she reportedly slept in her bed the night before, LE took the sheets. If anyone had said that Hailey was sleeping on the sofa or last seen that night on the sofa, would they have paid more attention to the sofa? The one that is now gone?

Only two rooms in the house have not been mentioned.

I think the time line BD gave is the best time line I have seen. I think she was was sincere and I am officially not on the fence anymore ,,I firmly believe the only involvement BD has in this is poor judgement in men!

I appreciate her statement and I truly feel we seen the real BD, she was shaky and visably upset.

ITA with the living room.

SA mentioned the living room (Hailey watching TV - IIRC he used the word "normal" or "ordinary" )

DD said Hailey was playing XBox in the living room when he left on Sunday (affidavit)

BD replaced couches in living room, stated Hailey had been sleeping in the living room up until Xmas - when she got her own TV; stated Hailey is NOT in her living room; cleared up DD's entrance on that Monday afternoon by offering information on a broken window - on or near the living room - that Hailey had broken the window and DD reached (or climbed) through.

I only brought up the broken window yesterday because it begs certain questions. The one I believe most important is WHEN was that window broken? Could it have been Sunday night?

I said over a week ago that I would really like to read DD's statement to LE. And today, that's even more so - since we found out he had a friend with him that Monday. Did he know that window was broken? Did he comment to his friend about the broken window? Did that give him "pause" finding the door locked and a window newly broken?

JMHO and only JMHO - something happened after 10 PM Sunday night in that very living room to Hailey. Does BD know what? IDK - her statements and affect and body language tell me yes - but with the "drug factor" in this could she have "blacked out" and not remember a thing until Monday morning? Could her mind have "blocked" what happened on Sunday night due to the trauma surrounding it? IDK

I DO KNOW that I pray daily that Hailey is found. Someone put her somewhere - she didn't just walk off the planet.

Mods - I'm not sleuthing any minors. Not my point here. My point was the living room. It sure seems to be coming up more and more.
living room, living room, luminol ?, living room !!!! I think of all the trafffic that has come and gone in the living room and how much DNA from several dozens are in there now. Earlier there would have maybe just been a half dozen to sort through. IMO
Now most likely impossible to sort through it at all. JMO

LOL..so maybe we will get the answers we are searching for when H@ll freezes over?...I'm beginning to think that's the case! ..:floorlaugh:..
H@ll has already frozen over here in my neck of the woods ! Cold Cold Cold Cold Cold.....
Better leave WS for a while and make some Potato Soup !!

Originally Posted by JenRen(moved from Thread #52)
This might sound wierd, but I have to get this out because it's been bugging me all morning. First, I want to say that I do think SA's actions are very suspicious, and I would not be surprised if he had something to do with Hailey's disappearance. BUT...

The first thought in my head this morning when I woke up was if LE had really checked out all the RSO's in the area thoroughly. I woke up with feelings of fear over it, I don't normally do that. Did they go in their houses and check all the closets, attics, basements, sheds, garages, cellars, or did they just interview them, etc??

That town is infested with RSO's. Does anyone have a link of LE doing more than interviewing them? I guess the answers I have seen given in MSM are not satisfying my concerns.

Again, it wouldn't surprise me if SA had anything to do with this, I'm not making excuses for him AT ALL. It's just something that has been bothering me.
Hi Jen! No doesn't sound weird to me..and I've been up all night sifting through major parts of this investigation as well as some of the minor issues as well..I can't say that I feel exactly the same about SA because there are multiple "issues" that just cannot be explained away..or dissected to understand it and again explain it away..And by explain it away I mean more like to "clear each certain issue"..move on to the next inconsistency and attempt to "clear" it as well..

There are some that through dissecting..researching..verifying.. etc. . that do seem to make more sense and at the very least are now seen as possible.. And There are some that cannot be cleared away and I cannot move on from that.. Because they are some of the most damning..

I cannot even begin to explain what Billie has done to complicate these matters..In the beginning I defended her vehemently and would still be if she had remained the least bit consistent in ANY WAY AT ALL.. She has NOT imo.. Her odd behaviors did make me decide to look at her with a finer toothed comb..and tho theres much that doesn't add up about Billie.. I think they're issues that ARE NOT "directly" related to Hailey's DISAPPEARANCE..and still strongly feel as tho she is NOT DIRECTLY INVOLVED..

My motives are clear and I think that alot of my posts reflect such{probably not all because we all tend to post with our emotions at times}..But I want to get to the bottom and find Hailey and by pegging the wrong person that just gets us farther from finding Hailey..So my attempts are to see who is involved and who is not{DIRECTLY..THAT HAS DIRECT KNOWLEDGE OF WHERE SHE IS}..Just like the map that I worked on during the night..Many PRO-Shaun would be pleased with that outcome that it means he's telling the truth.. I posted it because it is what it is.. just like everything I research..sleuth..what I find..what I map.. what I compare that does not add up.. or does add up..etc..etc.. IT ALL IS WHAT IT IS..and thats what I want it to be.. I want it to "clear" those not involved and to "hone in" on those who are..

Last thing I wanna mention is that I too feel similarly as you about the RSOs in the area..and were they thoroughly searched or was it just one of those quickly scanned thru each home type of searches{as was done at John Couey's sister's while Jessica Lunsford was in that closet}..you'd think after that thye'd all learn to go that extra step..look in the closets..and basements..etc..because I fear that if it was an RSO that is involved that quite possibly it could be similar to the Lunsford case..with LE not going the full 9 yds..not thoroughly checking..that yes it is a possibility..Hailey very well could have been in one of those homes or on their properties..

My God how many children's lives have to end in a brutal nightmare of rape and murder for our LE agencies to get it and to go that extra step for the sake of all of our children!?

sometimes it is so hard to know what I can or can not say without getting into trouble,...I do not want to do anything to shut this down.

I personally do not have any trouble understanding BD and the things she says. I listen understand and then I read what others thought she ment, go back and re listen or re read and still get the same things. We all hear the same words but understand them differently.

The thing I do not understand are the little things we are seeing differently. In my opinion not a big difference between on Christmas and Christmas time. I sure hope this was ok to post--

I read in two MSM articles yesterday that BD is not a POI----- enough for me,

living room, living room, luminol ?, living room !!!! I think of all the trafffic that has come and gone in the living room and how much DNA from several dozens are in there now. Earlier there would have maybe just been a half dozen to sort through. IMO

LE and the Texas Rangers have searched the home twice.
http://www.ktxs.com/news/26377567/detail.html
UPDATED: 2:59 pm CST January 5, 2011

Officials also confirmed that Hailey’s home was searched Wednesday for any clues that may have been missed earlier.
The search was conducted by the Texas Rangers, who looked through the home then spent 10 minutes in an outdoor storage shed.

My opinion is that whatever happened in there isn't something that luminol would find. I've never had the feeling that there was a messy crime scene.

My opinion is that whatever happened in there isn't something that luminol would find. I've never had the feeling that there was a messy crime scene.

I think we are looking at strangulation if she is indeed no longer alive...I am going to continure to pray she is alive somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans