Elizabeth Johnson's Court Hearings & Charges

She is telling the Judge (IMO) "I am never giving up Gabriel's whereabouts. Ever." She thinks like an adolescent. I know I worked with them for 7 years. One thing I learned about adolescents is that when you get in a power struggle with them YOU lose every time. They will take it to the point of death if they have to. I have seen it with my own eyes. I think even if her case gets dropped in AZ, TX will pick it up and pursue it as a Homicide.

Anybody know what happened with TPS in court this am? I thought it was interesting that EJ's lawyer pinned knowledge of Gabriel's whereablouts on her...

I REALLY hope they do, I think we all know there is a very slim chance that he is still alive.

This case I know is driving us all crazy for sure. MY DH know's I have been following this case and he see's the emotion when I'm down about it. He asked me "What EXACTLY do I expect out of these court hearings?"... I sat there and thought about that question...I expect everyone involved to tell the truth...EJ,TPS,JS, and anyone and everyone who was involved. That just doesn't seem like it's going to happen...but what I'd like to happen is for those *advertiser censored**holes to walk into court one day and "Gabriel" be sitting front and center with Logan and his family ..."And with those Big Blue Eyes...Look at everyone in the face and say "Gotcha Suckers"..I knew my Daddy would find me!

RBBM

That would be so wonderful!

What gets me the most about that letter is there is not one word about Gabriel. It is all about her. Such a selfish person. I hope she has to conform to some loaf real soon and rots in jail the rest of her miserable selfish life.

Her last words, "I may have lived in vain." Well seems to me she is still living in vain. What a waste.

What gets me the most about that letter is there is not one word about Gabriel. It is all about her. Such a selfish person. I hope she has to conform to some loaf real soon and rots in jail the rest of her miserable selfish life.

It's been all about her since day 1-

HER wants
HER needs
Everyone else had ruined HER life
Everyone else is against HER

Sound like someone else we know

Nope. She's telling the Judge that's she's not budging and he might as well let her go.

Nope. She's telling the Judge that's she's not budging and he might as well let her go.

:( poor poor Gabriel, what has she done to you and with you little child?

I think at this point, the only thing fitting would be a murder charge.

I agree with Yellow, charge her with murder since she's confessed many times.

Is she flirting with the judge? :eek:

Yes. Here's what I got- You haven't taken a good look at me judge, so you probably think I look like that nasty ol mugshot, but if you did look my way, you would see that I'm a real hottie and you'll be wanting to rule in my favor.

I was not born is vain, nor will I die in vain

Well, at least she acknowledges the fact that she may very well die for what she has done. Send'er'azz on back to Texas and let's just be done with that life she lived in vain.

Is she flirting with the judge? :eek:

That's what I thought when I read it. She must be used to getting the men to do whatever based on her looks and flirting that she is now trying it with the Judge. Unbelievable!

Just read the letter -- just took four Advil, possibly a cocktail . . . .

:eek:kay:

Selfish. Narcissistic. Delusional. Dettached.

I totally agree she was flirting with the judge. Nice tray batty pants! I also agree she was basically saying she'll never crack.

What I don't understand and I REALLY wish someone would explain to her that her case is NOT being "tried in the media". Yes, she will get a fair trial and yes, she is innocent until proven guilty -- except that she is guilty -- we already know she is GUILTY for what she's charged with. She took Gabriel when she didn't have custody and she did something with him. That is what she's charged with.

And what was all her talk about not having a formal education? I thought she had been a straight A student?

I think the one good part of the letter is her stating she's doing interviews with LE and such against her atty's approval. Saying she doesn't follow the rules. I think that pretty much just burned Raynak's motion to dismiss due to an "illegal interview". How do you like them apples Raynak?

Should we start a pool on how long til he heads for the door?

I say let Elizabeth & Casey be room mates

Yeah, Deadly Women.

I wish I could see the full letter but I guess its just as well. From what I read so far has made me sick.

Her grandiose, self centered attitude is just unbelievable. My heart just breaks for Gabriel and his family. She will never tell what happened to Gabriel.

ITA

She will never tell because the consequences for telling the truth would be MUCH worse than the consequences she is already suffering. IMO

IMO, she has already TOLD the truth and she will never do it AGAIN.

Just read the letter -- just took four Advil, possibly a cocktail . . . .

:eek:kay:

Selfish. Narcissistic. Delusional. Dettached.

I totally agree she was flirting with the judge. Nice tray batty pants! I also agree she was basically saying she'll never crack.

What I don't understand and I REALLY wish someone would explain to her that her case is NOT being "tried in the media". Yes, she will get a fair trial and yes, she is innocent until proven guilty -- except that she is guilty -- we already know she is GUILTY for what she's charged with. She took Gabriel when she didn't have custody and she did something with him. That is what she's charged with.

And what was all her talk about not having a formal education? I thought she had been a straight A student?

I think the one good part of the letter is her stating she's doing interviews with LE and such against her atty's approval. Saying she doesn't follow the rules. I think that pretty much just burned Raynak's motion to dismiss due to an "illegal interview". How do you like them apples Raynak?

Should we start a pool on how long til he heads for the door?

BBM

Hmm, I guess I missed something, because I've read the letter 3 times and don't see her mentioning doing interviews with LE. I surmised that she is saying that she will do media interviews because she says "I'll probably do it anyway" - implying the interviews haven't been done yet.

JMHO

I guess I was reading EJ's letter from a different standpoint. I didn't see it as her flirting with the judge - I took it as her telling him she doesn't think he can be impartial.

"I hear you are a SOMEWHAT fair judge...."

"I worry I will not only NOT receive a fair trial or jury but also a fair judge...."

"You could never know how corrupt, unfair & unjust the whole system is from your side...even to the judges who don't know or care...."

IMHO, it sounds to me like she is either trying to get him to recuse himself, or to have a "mistrial" declared before trial ever starts.

Not the way to win friends and influence people....

ITA

She will never tell because the consequences for telling the truth would be MUCH worse than the consequences she is already suffering. IMO

IMO, she has already TOLD the truth and she will never do it AGAIN.

Yep, Why would she tell LE what she really did to Gabriel.

It's Simple, IF she tells she most likely has a date with the needle in the great state of Texas who does not play around when it comes to the DP.

and of course poor Elizabeth "I Am Love" Johnson would not want that now would she.

Sorry Sister, you choose your path and now you must deal with the very serious possible charges.

I guess I was reading EJ's letter from a different standpoint. I didn't see it as her flirting with the judge - I took it as her telling him she doesn't think he can be impartial.

"I hear you are a SOMEWHAT fair judge...."

"I worry I will not only NOT receive a fair trial or jury but also a fair judge...."

"You could never know how corrupt, unfair & unjust the whole system is from your side...even to the judges who don't know or care...."

IMHO, it sounds to me like she is either trying to get him to recuse himself, or to have a "mistrial" declared before trial ever starts.

Not the way to win friends and influence people....

Only reason she wants a mistrial is because she knows her butt is going to be in the slammer for a VERY long time or she is going to be on Death Row.

I hope like Heck My Great State will do the right thing and get Gabriel and his family/friends the justice (weather it be LWOP or the DP) they SO rightly deserve.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back