TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how the FBI determines whether to put someone on the Kidnapped/Missing Person area of their website? I ask because Hailey is not there. tia

So now we have Naomi who it was alleged made some comment about a minute or dropping by, stating on the record that she made an error and she had her days wrong. We have Clint verifying that he was home and Hailey never came over on Monday at all.

So my question is this? Why are we not following MSM as far as facts and continuing to perpetuate this unconfirmed statement of Naomi?

IDK but the morning before Monday should be Sunday not Saturday. HD was already at CD's and NS's house on Sunday so how could she stop by?

I think Clint and NS are totally believable - that's my opinion only. I agree with others that a long holiday weekend makes days run together and it has caused confusion; it's frustrating...

Here's one thing I did find curious about last night's interview. A caller asked if Clint knew who Billie's mystery man was. Clint said he hadn't talked to Billie in about a week and he didn't know who she was referring to. I'm curious as to whether Clint was told to say he knows nothing about it. Or, if he really just hasn't asked Billie and/or LE what the heck it's about. He is obviously open to any and all leads and possibilities; he even said that he knows that family and friends are sometimes the perps in missing persons cases. He also said that he wanted to make sure no one on the hotel surveillance was someone he might have crossed hairs with in the past (para). So, unless he already knows about the mystery man and has LE instruction to deny it, I don't understand why Clint hasn't been all over it like flies on you-know-what. Just find it curious, not suspicious...:waitasec:

Naomi was confused about her days last night . Absolutely.

But this whole discussion is trying to take Naomi's confused statements paired with rumor and try to come to a conclusion about God knows what. It doesn't matter when Hailey went therem either Sat or Sunday. She was home Sunday night and Clint and Naomi have stated she was not there at all Monday.

I spent three wonderful weeks with my daughter when she gave birth in Dec. And we now laugh about it all being a blur, since there was a new baby in the house. She has even called me asking where they might find christmas presents that were opened and have not been seen since...SO with saying that, I totally understand how NS could have gotten days mixed up, with having a baby in the house...Christmas going on. We were dealing with all that also and I could not give a timeline on anything if I had to. JMO

But she was already at CD's on Sunday because she had spent Saturday night. " She didn't need to come over as she was already there ".

Yeah - I brought this up on the last thread. It stood out to me, too. :waitasec:

Not to put too fine a point on it, but... she probably only SAW one beer in his hand (at a time). She may not know how many he had.

Well, I suppose anything is possible...

I've heard of "bottomless" refills, but that's the first I've heard of a "bottomless beer can".

It's like Monday didn't exist for Clint and Naomi almost :(
I think they lost a whole day there somehow...
But I truly think they are just confused, not culpable.

I truly hope LE is busy behind the scenes, as I'm not seeing anything about Hailey in any of the local headlines there in the region, not even Billie or Clint's statements shook anything loose from the media, or drew lasting attention. Weather tops all.

HD went home from CD on Sunday around noon. BD cooked a small Christmas dinner and they ate around 2, then just hung out the rest of the day. Maybe HD went back to CD after they ate because she was bored. Could be why NS is confused.

Does anyone know how the FBI determines whether to put someone on the Kidnapped/Missing Person area of their website? I ask because Hailey is not there. tia

Good question, KathrynL.

I went looking at the FBI site. I saw Kyron and Haleigh, but no Hailey Dunn missing on the FBI site. Why is that?

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap

While I feel like I know a whole lot more about Hailey as a person now after Clint's interview, there are a lot of things he said that raises more questions and conflicts with other statements given by others. It seems the waters have been muddied further.

Oh Hailey - where are you, dear?

I get where you are confused and hold up a minute I am typing up something. I I think understand what Naomi is saying.

Good question, KathrynL.

I went looking at the FBI site. I saw Kyron and Haleigh, but no Hailey Dunn missing on the FBI site. Why is that?

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap

I hope someone knows if there is a criteria that isn't met here for some reason. It seems odd since they were so involved in the investigation. Perhaps they know something no one else knows :cow:

It's like Monday didn't exist for Clint and Naomi almost :(
I think they lost a whole day there somehow...
But I truly think they are just confused, not culpable.

I truly hope LE is busy behind the scenes, as I'm not seeing anything about Hailey in any of the local headlines there in the region, not even Billie or Clint's statements shook anything loose from the media, or drew lasting attention. Weather tops all.

I'm surprised by how slow it is here on the WS board today too. Makes me wonder if it's the calm before the storm....Every time we start feeling like there's nothing happening, something new takes us by surprise. I hope the next new development is a strong lead or arrest - something directly related to finding sweet Hailey!!

I spent three wonderful weeks with my daughter when she gave birth in Dec. And we now laugh about it all being a blur, since there was a new baby in the house. She has even called me asking where they might find christmas presents that were opened and have not been seen since...SO with saying that, I totally understand how NS could have gotten days mixed up, with having a baby in the house...Christmas going on. We were dealing with all that also and I could not give a timeline on anything if I had to. JMO

Isn't that the truth?! Congratulations on your newest bundle of joy! My 6th grandchild is scheduled for arrival March 10th and I can't wait!..If I may, I just wanted to add to the above..that she also said she had been sick..Anyone that's a mom knows what it's like to have a newborn when you are sick yourself..AND have an older child to care for...on top of it being Christmas time. Plus, apparently Hailey went back and forth from mom's to dad's..sometimes even several times daily IIRC.

Naomi makes one mistake in her recall (during this whole last month...acknowledges that mistake right away and now SHE is 'suspect'? The irony of it all would be almost comical if we weren't talking about a missing child..

I'm surprised by how slow it is here on the WS board today too. Makes me wonder if it's the calm before the storm....Every time we start feeling like there's nothing happening, something new takes us by surprise. I hope the next new development is a strong lead or arrest - something directly related to finding sweet Hailey!!

OT
It the weather! I been out of power for three day and living off generator.
Even unplug other stuff to sign on for a few:innocent:

We got our power back this morning about 11am:great:

The weather out doing any news!

(RE: Okay. And Naomi were you home the day that Hailey went missing?)

NS: Yes, I was.

(RE: Okay. And can you lead us through what happened that day?)

BBM

She is asking about Tuesday both times

NS: Um, me and Clint were at home. His back had been thrown out from working. And so he had asked for the day off and we stayed in and relaxed and kinda munched out that day. And DD came over and he kinda told us that Hailey hadn’t been home in awhile and that his mom had called him and told him to find out if she was at the girl’s house or if she had left from there and went somewhere else.

BBM:

She is referring to Tuesday the day that Hailey was reported missing and the day that DD went over to Clints to find out Hailey was there.

So after we had told DD that she hadn’t been there -I had thought originally that she might of came by that morning – but I remembered that was the morning before, which was Saturday. And, I guess… uh… DD had went back over to the house and I guess he had called his mom back off of her cell phone at the hospital and told her that we had never seen Hailey that day. And so she reported Hailey missing. So I mean, as far as that, I mean… I kinda slept mostly all day Monday. I wasn’t feeling good. And when DD came over to tell us that I was laying on the couch with our daughter C.

BBM and italicized by me.

She is still referring to Monday in the first part of that sentence that his BBM where she talks about how they told DD that Hailey had not been there that day. As for the small italicized part where she mentions Saturday. What is saying is that she thought that Hailey had come over Monday morning but realized that the morning she saw her was on SUNDAY. She meant to say SUNDAY not Saturday. I could see where you were all getting confused becuase I was several times while typing this. The other bold part speaks for itself she talks about what she did on Monday there.

Hope this helps with the confusion,

I hope you're right yllek...I know what I'm feeling is frustration combined with a profound sadness...

I hope someone knows if there is a criteria that isn't met here for some reason. It seems odd since they were so involved in the investigation. Perhaps they know something no one else knows :cow:

I wonder how long it took before the other children made it onto the site. (FBI site)

While I feel like I know a whole lot more about Hailey as a person now after Clint's interview, there are a lot of things he said that raises more questions and conflicts with other statements given by others. It seems the waters have been muddied further.

Oh Hailey - where are you, dear?

ITA! I'm very anxious that someone's not too worried about her being found and believes they can just *wait it out*...

Only thing I disagree with you on belimom... is that it's mud that's making the water so murky..:crazy:..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member