2011.02.07 BD interview on Bring Them Home Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I miss something? Everybody on that show and in the chat were calling the mystery man a POI. Did LE say he's a POI?

Not that I recall.

The only named suspect by LE is Shawn Adkins.

The man that BD says she "loves".

The man that BD said in her radio interview tonight has moved out because "He's staying gone because people can be pretty mean."

The man that BD claims is "gentle" - even though he threatened to murder her & her estranged husband, and also, according to the Affidavit, her now missing little girl, as recently as last February 2010.

The bigcounry news says SA 1st part of interview will be on there site tomorrow, the 2nd part of his interview will air tomorrow night at 10.

Able to view full interview in the AM in Bigcountry.com, SA says LE are on a "Witch Hunt".
Part # Tomorrow evening news at 10.

Am not through reading{am on page 7}..show is over and boy just sang song..tribute to Hialey..and zero emotion from Billie I correctly guessed{that several of you quickly followed up with your opinions as well that there was zero emotion}..

I just wanted to post this quickly before I go back to reading..

Sounds to me as tho what CD reported about DD's "special bonding tattoo" that his mom quite possibly gave him via some type of chemical..

IS INDEED RIGHT ON THE MONEY!

BD admits she brought home the silver nitrate sticks{bet she left out that she stole them}..and that DD and a "friend" actually were the ones that attempted to do this "writing"{didn't several of us guess right off the bat that it'd get blamed on DD and possibly a friend..and that mature..level headed mom/BD would never dare do something like that??..yea I believe several of us are quite right}

and then lastly that the wiki definitions that I think teh posted straight up validate IMO what CD told PH about the "chemically burned" attempted tattooing that BD did to DD.. It IMO sealed the deal for me..meaning that Billie's own admission fully validated what CD stated about this issue 2 nights ago..

Again..Jmo..

I DO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY DOES SHE FEEL THE NEED TO ALWAYS LET US KNOW THIS?

AND SHE DOES!!!!! SHE DOES NOT HAVE TO SAY IT..HER EVERY MOVE SHOWS HOW MUCH SHE IS IN LOVE WITH HIM!!!!!!!!!

WHY DOES SHE THINK WE CARE??

I AM DISGUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* sorry:blushing:..I'll hush now and go back to quietly reading you guys giving updates for those who weren't able to hear it for ourselves.. :thank you:

Thank you wasn't enough! This is exactly how I feel!

I don't get it either...and if someone sincerely wants to garner community or public support they do not go around professing their love for anyone...and most certainly not the only named suspect in the disappearance of that very person for whom you allege to be seeking the publics' assistance...that's so illogical and irrational and ARGHHHHHHH...I CAN'T STAND IT!!!

Was Bee Hertz one of the interviewers on the blogtalk radio program this evening? TIA

I think I'm going to be physically ill now and until Hailey is found.

I pray for one thing.......rope. I hope LE is giving enough rope that whoever did this will hang themselves.

I know in my heart who did this. I just can't say because it boggles my mind to think in those terms.

one other thing and I must go to bed......

I believe with all my heart there was only one person (we all know who that person is) that actually saw Hailey alive on the night of Dec. 26.....the rest IMO and MOO is sick, twisted make believe.

Well I've been reading-just signed on to say two words to you wonderful people.....
holy.crap.

someone please put some tape over this woman's mouth....

from what I gather---all of this Hailey missing 'mess' is interfering with her true love....

if I had been on the fence before (which let's face it-I never have been) I would've fell off onto my head at the 'needing a reminder about the balloon launch'.....

guess we know from the caller what some of the rumors are that's spreading around ccity.....
ok I've got a little girl waiting on me to watch her do just dance on the wii before bedtime....hang in there sleuthers

Well I've been reading-just signed on to say two words to you wonderful people.....
holy.crap.

someone please put some tape over this woman's mouth....

from what I gather---all of this Hailey missing 'mess' is interfering with her true love....

if I had been on the fence before (which let's face it-I never have been) I would've fell off onto my head at the 'needing a reminder about the balloon launch'.....

guess we know from the caller what some of the rumors are that's spreading around ccity.....
ok I've got a little girl waiting on me to watch her do just dance on the wii before bedtime....hang in there sleuthers

:fencefall:

If CPS told BD that she could go with DD..why didn't she? She says she puts her children first, yet she stays behind closed doors and talks to Shawn all the time?..I'll just bet she does..Anyone notice how the tone in her voice changed when she was directly asked if SA was living with her? Can't remember if it was before or after "this MESS" comment..but you could barely hear her answer.

Lets see..on one hand stay at home where very few would know what was going on inside her home ..(which of course she would say she stayed there in case Hailey walked in the door) ..On the other hand...go with your son who undoubtedly needs her desperately and get away from the mean people at the same time..

And which does she pick?..........So who is more important and WHO 'needs' her?

Sadly, I feel that this is one sick game with BD and SA. My fall from the fence happened weeks ago but I just keep falling into the ground more and more.

It's all absolutely disgusting!

Guys let's be fair in our comments. I believe that BD said that she and Shawn were together until this mess. I'm paraphrasing. She didn't call Haleigh a mess. It was a poor choice of words but I believe she means the totality of Hailey going missing, the investigation, the searches, the whole 9 yards. I think someone could rewind to get the statement transcribed no? Thanks.

I DO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY DOES SHE FEEL THE NEED TO ALWAYS LET US KNOW THIS?

AND SHE DOES!!!!! SHE DOES NOT HAVE TO SAY IT..HER EVERY MOVE SHOWS HOW MUCH SHE IS IN LOVE WITH HIM!!!!!!!!!

WHY DOES SHE THINK WE CARE??

I AM DISGUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* sorry:blushing:..I'll hush now and go back to quietly reading you guys giving updates for those who weren't able to hear it for ourselves.. :thank you:

Well duh! She's keeping the focus on Hailey of course. :furious:..That's her story and she's sticking to it..MOO ...:liar:

I feel pretty confident in saying that CPS probably looked into DD's "tattoo" episode. Again, (and I said this last night) DD probably told them that he and a friend did it. Were the "sticks" mentioned? Possibly, but still it was "I found them in my mom's pocket" - she didn't know I took them. When in actuality - BD knew full well what was going on. What would a secretary at a hospital be doing with those in her pocket anyway - but wait - this was 2 years ago, so she was still nursing then.

Boy, these callers tonight weren't playing and that's a good thing. I truly believe someone needs to make BD ANGRY! I think when she gets angry (which isn't often) she messes up. I really want to see someone finally find a button to push that sets her off. Then maybe she'll "spill the beans".

I believe in this interview, Billie did say that she and Shawn are together-just not living together.

Ah, "together-ness" is just so doggone important to BD. Well, so now we know.....Deep in the heart of Texas, BD continues to gush about how she loves SA. Of course, speaking of "heart" we know that SA loves HD with all his heart, and HD loves SA with all her heart, cause SA said so. Sure were plenty of references made tonight about her gentle man Shawn....who probably wouldn't hesitate to chainsaw a fawn or it's mama.

ETA - IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members