2011.02.07 Shawn Adkins speaks out: 10pm Central KTAB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, more tomorrow and tomorrow nite, so we shall see what we shall see.:banghead:

LE stands by the affidavits per reporter.

but - LE got it wrong according to SA

SA:

I cooperated w/ them at first then I felt like I couldn't trust police anymore and that’s why I decided to get a lawyer and he told me to lay low.

I felt like it was a with hunt for me so I stopped talking to LE.

Denying affadavit – says only made threats toward billie not HD

Something about horror movies (sorry missed it)

Told investigators he quit his job BUT told billie he got fired

Says he didn’t tell investigators about gmas house before Big Spring because detectives didn't ask for specifics.

Says his story changed because he remembered stuff later and would notify investigators.

Tomorrow at noon unedited interview on bigcountry.com and part 2 tomorrow night ktab.

That's IT!!! (w/ and "SH" on the front):sick:

just a teaser for an interview to air later. I think they said tomorrow at 12 for first part and tomorrow night for second part?

why does he always have that creepy smirk on his face?

Nothing of note and more to be released at 12 noon tomorrow. Raw footage part 2.

Police never asked me my stops, they just asked me where I went. blah blah...

45 seconds maybe, mostly reporter voice over.

Shawn: Incorrect. I never made any threats towards H. Just Billie.

Re true crime cases: No difference between that and collecting Star Wars memorabilia.

Well if there was a UFO parked in the neighborhood and my creepy neighbor was a sci-fi geek I might look at him twice too.

So, there's a part 2 tomorrow night where SA talks about how he is a victim of LE?!

This case is filled with selfish greedy people, if you ask me. I think he's loving the spotlight and I wish no one was giving it to him. Only good part was there were a couple of pictures of Hailey shown and I got to see DD in a photo for the first time (looks like one of the Xmas photos at Billie's; this time all 4 are in it - who took the pic?)

Why did he do that? Bunch of nothing, imo.

Did anyone else catch his sketchy wording when he said something like...

they never asked the routes taken on the day she 'supposedly' disappeared.

SUPPOSEDLY ??? Poor choice of words on his part, imo

"They never asked specific places I went," said Adkins. "They go, 'where did you go Monday when Hailey supposedly disappeared' and I told them I went to Big Springs which is where I was at. They didn't ask did you go to your mom's house or anything like that? They just asked where I was so they could verify that," added Adkins.

"Witch Hunt" or Which Witch ?
Smug son of a gun .

Oh my..such a smooth talker..and totally believable! How could we not understand why Billie would believe Shawn..he's just so convincing and all...and AWESOME too, don't want to forget that...<pondering says as she tiptoes away dripping in sarcasm....> :furious:..You know what really galls me? The fact that I honestly think that SA and BD believe they are so much smarter than the average bear...:puke:..

Why did he do that? Bunch of nothing, imo.

I think a lot of posters here got it right about a week ago. They said her time line presser was a way for her to start opening the door for she and SA to publicly be together again. Tonight's radio interview very much seemed that way - the romance of Billie and Shawn, true love interrupted by a big "mess". I think he's doing this to look like he's not hiding and create some doubt in the court of public opinion so he can go back to Billie's without her being slandered... Too much..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes