Quiet Time-What do you Hope is happening behind the scenes?

I hope BD is pulling an Amber Frey.

I've thought of that possibility too and I truly hope that is what is happening right now behind the scenes.

MOO

I can safely assume that they have more information than we do. However, I don't think they have enough to make arrests and, sadly, I think this case is going to drag out for a long time....unless they find Hailey.

Drew Peterson luckily sits behind bars but he still hasn't been charged for SP's disappearance, TH is still at her parent's home and they haven't found Kyron, and on it goes. Both cases have gone before a grand jury and there are still no charges.

Seems I'm into "pipe dreams" these days where this case is concerned.

I hope HD confided in a teacher or counsellor and like Sparky said is in hiding and LE knows. Can we play what if? What if HD went to this trusted teacher or counsellor and told her EVERYTHING that has been going on for the past two or more years with BD and SA? HD agrees to let CPS and LE get involved and begin investigating the "everything". I don't know. I'm just grasping at straws because the thought of SA murdering HD and BD knowing because she's in on it just makes me sick.

Unfortunately, I waffle back and forth between HD being alive and dead. I've had some of the strangest dreams since this case broke. I have a teenage daughter that I would gladly lay down my life for hers.

I am praying that LE is building their case and will be making an arrest soon...I think that is the only way we are going to find Hailey (by cutting some sort of deal) and bring her home to be laid to rest.

I hope the FBI is much more engaged than we are being lead to believe and assisting local LE with:

1. monitoring SA and BD's cell phones
2. developing a profile of Hailey and the perp, based on all of the facts and interviews conducted
3. comparing phone records to alibis and following up with anyone on SA and BD's phone records (incoming and outgoing) for several weeks leading up to Hailey's disappearance.
4. tracking down mystery man and ruling him in/out (probably already done)
5. working with transportation authorities to get any surveillance videos available on streets and highways SA and other top POIs most likely traveled on 12/26 and 12/27 and 12/28
6. anticipating all possible defense tactics and considering/exploring them in good faith; ruling them out if invalid and continuing to track them if there is some validity
7. keeping the line of communication open for Hailey's friends, teachers, neighbors and family members to come forth discreetly with any information
8. compiling all of the results from physical evidence collected (including the dang couch!)
9. working closely with the DA
10. checking out Hailey's medical records
11. supporting searchers and following up on leads to find Hailey

I hope the FBI is much more engaged than we are being lead to believe and assisting local LE with:

1. monitoring SA and BD's cell phones
2. developing a profile of Hailey and the perp, based on all of the facts and interviews conducted
3. comparing phone records to alibis and following up with anyone on SA and BD's phone records (incoming and outgoing) for several weeks leading up to Hailey's disappearance.
4. tracking down mystery man and ruling him in/out (probably already done)
5. working with transportation authorities to get any surveillance videos available on streets and highways SA and other top POIs most likely traveled on 12/26 and 12/27 and 12/28
6. anticipating all possible defense tactics and considering/exploring them in good faith; ruling them out if invalid and continuing to track them if there is some validity
7. keeping the line of communication open for Hailey's friends, teachers, neighbors and family members to come forth discreetly with any information
8. compiling all of the results from physical evidence collected (including the dang couch!)
9. working closely with the DA
10. checking out Hailey's medical records
11. supporting searchers and following up on leads to find Hailey

(Maybe you should forward your post to CCPD...)

I hope someone, or some group is figuring out exactly how long the POI was out of pocket that morning, so that areas of travel that fit the timeline can be searched.

I kind of hope they are looking for a great big grasshopper to keep on hand for the next time they question SA. It just might get loose in that interview room. Sorry, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

I kind of hope they are looking for a great big grasshopper to keep on hand for the next time they question SA. It just might get loose in that interview room. Sorry, but desperate times call for desperate measures.
:floorlaugh: :eek:ddsmiley:

That was funny! but only one?
I hope LE is preparing a press conference stating HD IS IN HIDING... and she is safe and will remian there until she turns 18!
Keep hope alive! God bless Hailey!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back