Prayers and Well Wishes for Gabriel and his family

We are still looking for you Gabriel and WILL NOT EVER give up. I love you Gabriel and you have brought me many, many blessings, you have brought wonderful people into my life. You have an amazing family who loves you so very much and miss you so much more than words can express. They are determined to get you home. Your daddy misses you so much and wants you back in his arms.

Logan and family..you have many that support and stand behind you. When you are weak we will be strong for you. I cannot imagine your pain. You have handled yourselves with much grace. May God Bless You and continue to give you strength, hope and faith. He is out there waiting to be found...I believe that with all my heart. I believe...for Gabriels Sake.

I wish with all my heart that this could be a happier birthday for you, Gabe, home where you belong with your daddy and family.

:blowkiss:

Is today his birthday? My prayers are still with him and his family they are nice people. They are also with the people who care so much for this little boy like you BeanE. Your heart is pure. May God Bless you all.

Happy Birthday baby Gabriel. So missed and so loved.

89966873.png

I have not forgotten about you Gabriel. You are in my heart always, and on my mind throughout every day. :beats:

Vinnie Politan did a segment on Gabriel on HLN today during which he spoke to Logan on the phone. Thoughts and prayers for Gabriel's dad who won't forget his son and wants to know what happened to him.

Finally some justice that we have been praying for. Make it harsh and swift.

Thinking of Gabriel on this Thanksgiving Eve...wondering how he will spend this, his 3rd Thanksgiving. Wondering how the people who have him can go through this life with the guilt of knowing they've stolen a child from his father....wondering how those involved in an illegal adoption can live with what they have been a party to. Yes, I believe Gabriel was illegally adopted. Happy Thanksgiving Gabriel...wherever you are....you are loved and you will never be forgotten.

Wishing Logan and the McCleary family strength and peace through this holiday season and praying that Gabriel will one day be found and returned to them.

Thinking of Gabriel on this Thanksgiving Eve...wondering how he will spend this, his 3rd Thanksgiving. Wondering how the people who have him can go through this life with the guilt of knowing they've stolen a child from his father....wondering how those involved in an illegal adoption can live with what they have been a party to. Yes, I believe Gabriel was illegally adopted. Happy Thanksgiving Gabriel...wherever you are....you are loved and you will never be forgotten.

Wishing Logan and the McCleary family strength and peace through this holiday season and praying that Gabriel will one day be found and returned to them.

I agree! Although (momtective, where you already in the eggnog, dear?) it's McQueary, not McCleary family!

Not a day goes by that I don't think about you and wish you were home with your family!​

I was thinking of Baby Gabriel today. Much love and prayers for him and his family. <3

I haven't forgotten your sweet little face Gabriel.

Gabriel was born 2 days after my son. I followed his case very closely for a long time. And though I have moved onto other things and other cases, he has always remained on my mind and in my thoughts. I hope that 2016 is the year that see's him reunited with his dad and family. How awful that Logan has had to miss so much. How horrible that even if Gabe is found, it will probably tear him apart to find out the truth of all that was taken from him, or possibly hurt him to be taken away from whoever he is with. There is no perfect resolution for what Elizabeth has done. But Gabe and his family remain in my prayers as a constant.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back