KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Praying for those who truly loved Pat. Patience, harder than it sounds. Hugs

bumpity bump!!!!

(((liking the sound of the closed door hearing!!!!! come on LE... nail EK and make it stick!)))

prayers to the kimmis!!!

(((are you all getting this horrible snow storm?? stay safe!!!!)))

I'm in the Horton-Atchison area and yes we are getting the snow here...I haven't been out but can tell its drifting.

bumping up for Pat...

it is February!!! almost Go time for Roho!!!!

eta: I cannot edit one of my last posts... but didn't want Rita to think I am a retarded Catholic... I meant advent season not lent LOL ((that I was praying for them during the advent season))

sometimes I get so emotional over what happened to Pat and her family that I trip all over myself@@@!!!

Hope all you Kansans are digging out okay! I keep getting alerts from our old elementary in leavenworth (((((AND I MISS KANSAS BTW!!!!)))) that the school has been closed for the last three days!!!! holy snow storm batman!!!!

stay safe all!

and as always... prayers to the Kimmi family as this trial looms closer...

Prayers for Pat's family as time moves so slowly. Also prayers for additional patience for everyone who cares about Pat's family and is getting frustrated with the length of time that has elapsed.
Wonder why no more news about the closed-door inquisition hearing from late January?

Prayers for Pat's family as time moves so slowly. Also prayers for additional patience for everyone who cares about Pat's family and is getting frustrated with the length of time that has elapsed.
Wonder why no more news about the closed-door inquisition hearing from late January?
it seems to be moving so slowly!

prayers to the Kimmi family!!!

it seems to be moving so slowly!

prayers to the Kimmi family!!!

SO slow.

But: I'd rather see things move slowly, with the right resolution, then for things to be rushed. I hope for this daily.

The Kimmi family is often in my thoughts.

Not sure if this was already posted..but there is a story @ Atchison Daily Globe...trial to begin February 22nd...concern about 'parking' for this trial....atchisondailyglobe.com

One week to go...

It is, to this day, still so unreal. I told my brother that if Mom came walking up to my door today, I wouldn't blink an eye. I'd think I'd just had the worst nightmare of my life and that none of it actually happened.

I am so thankful in a way that we know what we know, though. It is heartbreaking to come on here and see the people who go missing on a daily basis and know that, like so many other families, their families may never know what happened to them.

Hugs Rita, huge hugs. I hope the courtroom is packed with your supporters and Pat's dear friends and family.

You all will be in my thoughts and prayers non stop next week. Will be sporting my People for Pat & Faith Hope Love wrist bands, along with a new white ribbon on my Blazer. I may not be able to physically be there with you but in every other way I'm right by your side.
Love to My Kimmis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member