Casey Rented Movie About Murder On Day Caylee May Have Died

I wanted to bump this thread because I have been thinking about the movies that were rented the night Caylee was last seen alive. Some people seem to think that "Jumper" has no real significance to this case, but I beg to differ.

The trailer could have been what Casey was drawn to.

The Voice Over during the trailer says:

"Think of life... others only dream of. No limits. No boundaries... but their freedom comes with a price."

It a movie about a young man with a powerful gift. He is able to teleport himself around the world and get away with seemingly everything. Much like Casey created a world, within those 31 days, where she was in different locations... with different people... depending on who she was talking with at the time. She, in her mind, could be anywhere... at anytime... and no one at the time was calling her out on it. She could get away with seemingly everything... and she did... for 31 days.

Samuel L. Jackson's character in this trailer says this when confronting the main character (Hayden Christianson? sp?).

"Don't run. I just want to ask you some questions. You think you can go on like this forever? Living like this with no consequences? There are always consequences."

Fast forward to Casey's Diary of Days:

"With great power, comes great consequences."

I think the motive for renting this movie was the trailer... I believe it spoke to Casey... a life without boundaries... a life with no limits... her freedom would come with a price (she hoped the ends justified the means?)... the character was powerful... but in the end... there are always consequences.

I have never actually watched the movie "Jumper" so I can not say anything other than what the trailer says to me... about Casey on June 16th, 2008.

The movie Untraceable... I have also never seen the movie, but I have read the screenplay. In the screenplay, the kidnapper/murderer uses the internet to broadcast the death of his victims... he uses a "Timer" or to track the "Estimated Time of Death." The more viewers to the site he is broadcasting the death of the victim to... the faster the "Timer" goes and the quicker the person dies.

I believe this is where Casey came up with her "Timer55" password. If you count from June 16th to August 9th... you will get 55 days. 55 days from Caylee's death until Caylee's birthday... to me, it was Casey reminding herself that she had 55 days until she would have to account for Caylee... 55 days to plan her getaway (Mark Hawkins?).

I want to say that Cindy, Lee or George told detectives that the Timer55 password was created as part of the script... that it would be 55 days until ZFG would bring Caylee back... on her 3rd birthday... this was part of the "I'm taking her to teach you a lesson" Jay Blanchard Park beatdown -kidnapping story.

There is also a scene in the screenplay where one of the victims bodies is found in the trunk of a car... inside black trash bags. It makes me wonder if Casey didn't bag Caylee in the black trash bags until after watching this movie? Or is it just a coincidence?

Anyways... I don't know if Casey had any real motive for renting these particular two movies when they were actually rented... I do however think that they are significant (both films) because I believe that Casey used parts of these movies... the same way she uses what happens in other peoples lives... to create her stories.

I hope this makes sense.

I think you have a very valid point here. Reminds me that early in this case, didn't Tracy (or someone else?) state in the media that there was a particular song that KC kept playing over and over when she was out on bond "because it spoke to her"??????:waitasec:

Been so long I don't recall the song, but do recall us discussing this on the forum...

kentjbkent- yes you are right there was a song ( by 7dust?? i cant remember) i saw an article in nat'l enquirer about "casey anthony death metal" ( prob search online on their site to get it) and it talked about her obsessively playing this song over and over again...ill see if i can find the link when time allows, but yes you are correct! http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/67790

is the link. sometimes NE does get it right!

Kinda reminds me of scott peterson when he gave amber the cd with "come away with me"......

Its amazing what little insights they give with out realizing it......

kentjbkent- yes you are right there was a song ( by 7dust?? i cant remember) i saw an article in nat'l enquirer about "casey anthony death metal" ( prob search online on their site to get it) and it talked about her obsessively playing this song over and over again...ill see if i can find the link when time allows, but yes you are correct! http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/67790

is the link. sometimes NE does get it right!

song and lyrics for "The Past" by Sevendust Feat. Chris Daughtry

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCe9GH8c0wQ[/ame]

Song Casey Anthony played repeatedly while out on bond

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75365"]Song Casey Anthony played repeatedly while out on bond - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Sevendust issued a statement expressing their regrets over the song 'The Past' being liked to ICA actions:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moMSwT9b-rI&NR=1&feature=fvwp[/ame]

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave