Bring Them Home Now - EXCLUSIVE BILLY DUNN SPEAKS OUT MAYBE FOR THE LAST TIME March 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK so does anyone think there is any rationale behind Shawn's mother voluntarily giving up her computer to LE? Or her significant other handing it to LE? If they knew there were these photos on it?

My guess is these photos were in a file password protected and they had no idea they were there.

OK so does anyone think there is any rationale behind Shawn's mother voluntarily giving up her computer to LE? Or her significant other handing it to LE? If they knew there were these photos on it?

My guess is these photos were in a file password protected and they had no idea they were there.

I agree grandma. Now, I wonder if SA said something to her about the photo's, and that's when she called and said she was going to come pick up the computer.

YOu can hide files deep down in a computer as well no need to have a password, and nothing would come up unless you were specifically looking for it..

I'm doing some journal writing on my computer and the kids use it and I don't want them reading it.. nothing bad in it but it's just MY stuff.. I have the folder hidden and it's under an obscure name that can only be found when searched for. I'll have to come up with something else when they get older, but for now with the oldest being 10 it works

I agree grandma. Now, I wonder if SA said something to her about the photo's, and that's when she called and said she was going to come pick up the computer.

My guess is he didn't tell her about the bestiality or the child *advertiser censored* but probably said aUhh yeah mom there is some ummm PERSONAL photos of me and billie on there and it would be a HUGE embaressment for anyone to see them.. can you get it back and I'll erase em ya know i'm realy sorry etc etc..

My guess is he didn't tell her about the bestiality or the child *advertiser censored* but probably said aUhh yeah mom there is some ummm PERSONAL photos of me and billie on there and it would be a HUGE embaressment for anyone to see them.. can you get it back and I'll erase em ya know i'm realy sorry etc etc..

yep, that's pretty much how I could see that conversation going too.

If I'm not mistaken I believe she tried to get the computer back on January 5th which is the same day he failed his poly.

If I'm not mistaken I believe she tried to get the computer back on January 5th which is the same day he failed his poly.

Thanks! I've given up on keeping track of dates and times.. i just confuse myself more LOL

That's what she said tonight...an hour to an hour and a half alone.

There was also a weird comment about Shawn telling his mom Hailey was missing long before everyone else knew and the timeline about when Shawn told her what Hailey had been wearing was real sketchy but those two things were a little to unclear to hang your hat on as definitely inconsistencies.

Wow really ? I dont suppose it gave a time for the hour to an hour in a half huh? Couldnt have been in the afternon because of the pings correct? The morning pings only put him there for minutes I think( I am not sure of the ping information ) Was this information released to her from LE? I dont see SA telling her any of this.

OMG!!!!!!!!!

Upcoming Show: 3/3/2011 6:00 PM
Host Name: Bring Them Home Now

Bring Them Home Now EXCLUSIVE SHAWN ADKINS SPEAKS OUT

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringt...em-home-now-exclusive-shawn-adkins-speaks-out

What! Crazy .

I think I am 4 hours behind on blog radio shows. I still havent heard clints yet. Doesnt he have 2 and can I still listen to them and how long do they keep them up? I may be farther then 4 hours behind.

Oh my. Now are him and BD going to finger point at each other? And I thought the other day he said his lawyer told him to keep his trap shut.

Me thinks KTAB might be a little miffed at BJD..........

Just two days after the mother of missing Colorado City teen, Hailey Dunn, canceled a live web chat, she agreed to speak on an internet radio show about her daughter.

Billie continued to say although she's still not 100% sure nothing happened between Shawn and Hailey the day she went missing, she is still in contact with him.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=348556

Oh my. Now are him and BD going to finger point at each other? And I thought the other day he said his lawyer told him to keep his trap shut.
but he just can't. Not after tonight when BD rolled that big ole bus right over him.

It was HIS *advertiser censored*

It was HIS bestality (sp?)

It was HIS child *advertiser censored* (or maybe "that woman's"

I, lil ole Bille Jean Dunn, had absolutely NO IDEA what was on that drive. If I did , then it would have never been in MY house. After all, it was found in HIS dresser - or the dresser that he used.

He just can't sit back now and let her run roughshod over not only him, but good ole mamma too.

This should be good.

Wow. So Sa being a suspect in your daughter's disappearance isn't the final straw in the relationship, but SA screwing around with other women is?

Whew...finally caught up. There was a few times I swore I was listening to the wrong interview. I kept waiting to hear the "if you have a cheating lover contact Maury Povich" commercial.
BD is PO'ed. But unfortunately, not because her daughter is still missing. All IMO

SA probably copied what files he wanted over to the flash drive and deleted everything from moms computer, so he thought. Forensics recovered everything that was deleted, much of what was probably cached images from websites which is why the total picture count was well over 100k. I doubt he actually manually saved that many images.

One thing that I found hinky in the interview....BD claiming she has never seen any of SA's videos that were posted online. Yes I understand she says she doesn't have a computer. But my butt would have been planted in front of someone's computer to see what they were.

One thing that I found hinky in the interview....BD claiming she has never seen any of SA's videos that were posted online. Yes I understand she says she doesn't have a computer. But my butt would have been planted in front of someone's computer to see what they were.

Her friend that was posting here had a computer and she was in constant contact with BD. She had the computer at work as well, maybe she never googled him b4 but I would bet my bum she has had to seen something from cz since ....

ETA: Oh and if she hasn't :eyeroll: she had better get on the horn ... moo

but he just can't. Not after tonight when BD rolled that big ole bus right over him.

It was HIS *advertiser censored*

It was HIS bestality (sp?)

It was HIS child *advertiser censored* (or maybe "that woman's"

I, lil ole Bille Jean Dunn, had absolutely NO IDEA what was on that drive. If I did , then it would have never been in MY house. After all, it was found in HIS dresser - or the dresser that he used.

He just can't sit back now and let her run roughshod over not only him, but good ole mamma too.

This should be good.

From what I gathered, the really bad stuff was on the computer at "her" (SA's mom) house.

The only stuff that was at her house was "them", pictures of girls and other *advertiser censored*.

BD also said that it was first time she had seen the memory stick, which is contradicting what she said in her previous interview....That she knew it was there and it was his. So she's saying she didn't know their escapades were on there.???

I have a list of questions, but I don't know if I can stay awake to ask them.....need a nap!

Just two days after the mother of missing Colorado City teen, Hailey Dunn, canceled a live web chat, she agreed to speak on an internet radio show about her daughter.

Billie continued to say although she's still not 100% sure nothing happened between Shawn and Hailey the day she went missing, she is still in contact with him.

Well if KTAB listened to the show, I guess it's a safe bet LE did also.

I'm not so sure she's done with him yet. If I were any of you, I wouldn't be holding my breath on that one.

~jmo~

Yup. Just the fact that she set out her list of demands, as if she wanted him to hear them, makes it obvious she is not done with him yet. And of course, her final demand on the list, was the most important, his NOT cheating anymore.

Holy Crap! On the video posted there, the reporter says KTAB has seen SA at the home when they've been there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48