GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't after hours communication - it was early morning. Depending on what is going on, my husband is often talking to his boss a good bit in the a.m.

That said - angel's logic makes sense to me. The police have the timeline and know how she has reacted. Frankly, you'd think that if they were in cahoots, they'd have the sense not to be chatting it all up on cell phones before and after the murder.

But if there's anything we have discovered here at WS, it's that people do the stupidest things when it comes to murder!
I should have said "during non-business hours" instead of "after hours" since I wasn't necessarily referring to evening or night, but the fact that they were out of the office. Ordinarily it wouldn't stand out so much since I do have co-workers who communicate with the boss outside work, however, in this case it seems ironic as it is the suspect and the widow who are communicating so much. Hopefully it wasn't all verbal and can be proven what they were communicating about. I really wouldn't want the children to lose both parents. MOO

I think it depends on the work environment. My husband will regularly receives texts and emails from his employees in the evenings and weekends if they have a large project or something, so it's not completely unusual.

But why would you CONCEAL it? If it was work related - or even not. Perhaps they were just friends. Maybe some of the communication was work related, some friendly chatting. No big deal IF you're innocent.

Why would she try to hide emails if she was shocked to hear her boss has murdered her husband?
No reason for that I can think of at all unless it was a guilty reaction or it was to hide something.

The thing is - what if they were having an affair and he did all this without her knowledge? That is, for me, a real possibility at this point. If the wife was indeed hiding communications, it could be that she doesn't want the affair revealed (a response I understand) not that she doesn't want a murder conspiracy revealed.

I think it could go either way at this point.

My husband works at GE (knew Hemy, in fact - though not well). DH has a work phone that GE provides and as well as a personal phone that he pays for. Wonder if it was the same for Hemy and the wife - I am assuming the warrant is for any and all phone records surrounding the two of them.

If they were having an affair, I would hope she would admit this much to LE before they end up finding proof of phone calls, etc...nothing like that really matters when there is a murder and you appear far more guilty if you don't disclose this in the first place. It is always found out eventually.

I wonder if the divorce filing is more of a financial move on the wife's part to save her portion of the money from going to his defense attorneys? Sure, she wants to rid herself of him, but why do it now?

Interesting note: Does it seem that EVERY single murder victim we read about who was married had a cheating spouse? Of course the defense attorneys say, "My client was a cheater. Yes that's true. But it doesn't make him/her a killer." Really? Maybe if EVERY married person had an affair it would make it believable.

So..are you thinking it was the widow and the killer angle or the disgruntled business associate angle? I know around this area(greater Cleveland) this killing sparked tons of outrage(as any killing should) especially because the victim has such a lovely family and idyllic marriage.I have been following this story closely and found that very long silent void after the arrest of the suspect unusual, this made me think people now believe the widow was in on it.

So..are you thinking it was the widow and the killer angle or the disgruntled business associate angle? I know around this area(greater Cleveland) this killing sparked tons of outrage(as any killing should) especially because the victim has such a lovely family and idyllic marriage.I have been following this story closely and found that very long silent void after the arrest of the suspect unusual, this made me think people now believe the widow was in on it.

Quoting myself..forgot to mention the reason the case got lots of local attention is because Rusty grew up here and was well loved in the area.

http://www.ajc.com/news/dekalb/dunwoody-day-care-shooting-863935.html

Please read the attached article. I think the case is finally coming together.

It does look that way. I cant think of any reason for the request of the information other then an affair. I also think AS statement about him being a friend of the family is/was a henious statement to make about someone who just killed your husband and had been having an affair with you.IMO

If she was not involved in the murder she should of outted the affair on day one or admitted to daily emails. The fact she tried to hide those emails to me makes it look as if she was both having the affair and involved in the murder. I mean after all he didnt Kill his wife , wonder if she was next?

I really think she is being careful now for good reason. It just may be a little too late for that. I think she knew she had to say something. I heard that she communicated via email through a family member when she originally made her statement of the suspect being a "family friend."

I wonder if the divorce filing is more of a financial move on the wife's part to save her portion of the money from going to his defense attorneys? Sure, she wants to rid herself of him, but why do it now?

Interesting note: Does it seem that EVERY single murder victim we read about who was married had a cheating spouse? Of course the defense attorneys say, "My client was a cheater. Yes that's true. But it doesn't make him/her a killer." Really? Maybe if EVERY married person had an affair it would make it believable.

I definitely think Hemy's wife wants to protect their assets before they are gobbled up by a criminal defense trial, but the fact that Rusty Sneiderman's wife was subpoenaed in this legal separation action - that right there tells me she thinks they were having an affair.

That said - I still haven't seen a lick of evidence that his wife was involved in his murder. Maybe she was, but so far, nothing has been released that allows us to make that connection.

Hemy left his wife a few weeks after he returned from that business trip with Andrea. Hemy was willing to leave his family, but Andrea hadn't left hers. Maybe Hemy was taking matters into his own hands when he decided to kill Rusty - hoping it would leave Andrea free to be with him.

I definitely think Hemy's wife wants to protect their assets before they are gobbled up by a criminal defense trial, but the fact that Rusty Sneiderman's wife was subpoenaed in this legal separation action - that right there tells me she thinks they were having an affair.

That said - I still haven't seen a lick of evidence that his wife was involved in his murder. Maybe she was, but so far, nothing has been released that allows us to make that connection.

Hemy left his wife a few weeks after he returned from that business trip with Andrea. Hemy was willing to leave his family, but Andrea hadn't left hers. Maybe Hemy was taking matters into his own hands when he decided to kill Rusty - hoping it would leave Andrea free to be with him.

Well I certainly do think they were having an affair. JMO.

Imo, a boss doesn't email his employee at 2:00 in the morning.

But then some people do get away with murder simply because they talked the other one into doing the crime.

I do believe the DA suspects she is up to her eyeballs in Rusty's murder.....but believing and proving are two different matters.

I have a feeling either way this is going to cast suspicions on her that she will never overcome.

IMO

I guess it depends what the emails say, especially ones after the murder...

Well I certainly do think they were having an affair. JMO.

Imo, a boss doesn't email his employee at 2:00 in the morning.

But then some people do get away with murder simply because they talked the other one into doing the crime.

I do believe the DA suspects she is up to her eyeballs in Rusty's murder.....but believing and proving are two different matters.

I have a feeling either way this is going to cast suspicions on her that she will never overcome.

IMO

I'm with you, OBE. I'm pretty well convinced about the affair. I'm wide open on whether or not she was involved in the murder. Either way, her life has definitely taken a turn for the shadows.

That does not explain why she was hiding emails on purpose from the investigators. You make a good point that he could have been tired of waiting for her to leave her husband.

Still Hemy would have to know what day the Rusty dropped the kid at daycare and what time to be there. It would have had to be much more then an affair for those details to come up wouldnt it? I mean do you talk about what your spouse is doing every minute of the day when your having an affair?
Or do you relish in the few minutes you were able to sneak away?

I dont know I have never had an affair (havent cheated even on a b/f since I was 18 and that was youthful and developmental) I will say I dont even talk to my husband about everything I am doing during the day even though I share everything with him and we are close. So I am having a hard time buying she has two small kids and a husband and a boyfriend and a job and has time to tell her lover what her hubby is doing and where he is going. JMO.

That does not explain why she was hiding emails on purpose from the investigators. You make a good point that he could have been tired of waiting for her to leave her husband.

Still Hemy would have to know what day the Rusty dropped the kid at daycare and what time to be there. It would have had to be much more then an affair for those details to come up wouldnt it? I mean do you talk about what your spouse is doing every minute of the day when your having an affair?

I dont know I have never had an affair (havent cheated even on a b/f since I was 18 and that was youthful and developmental) I will say I dont even talk to my husband about everything I am doing during the day even though I share everything with him and we are close. So I am having a hard time buying she has two small kids and a husband and a boyfriend and a job and has time to tell her lover what her hubby is doing and where he is going. JMO.

I hear you, SM, about the "hiding emails." I'm not convinced she was hiding them (that could just be legal speak - I'm not sure), BUT even if she did keep them close to the vest - that might have been because she didn't want evidence of her affair given out. I can see wanting to hide that (I've never cheated on my husband, either, but I have cheated in the past with other men) - even if she knew nothing about murder.

I don;t necessarily think it would be hard for Hemy to figure out her husband's schedule and Dunwoody Daycare. He might have known other family's kids that went there. They moved in similar circles. I just don't know.

Plus, once she saw they arrested and charged him, she must have known all sorts of crazy was going to come out based on her affair. But - until we hear what was in those communications - I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt.

Either way, as OBE pointed out, it's not looking good for her right now. I won't be shocked if it turns out she was involved. No one who follows crime regularly would be!

That is one point that I also have a hard time dismissing: how did he know Rusty would be dropping the child off and at what time? It doesn't appear that even Rusty would have been in such close contact with him that he (Rusty) would have mentioned it. And for Neuman to even go as far as renting a car to use during the commission of the crime, seems as if he knew for certain his target would be there. So my question is, if she didn't tell him then how did he know? MOO

I see it a little differently. It is sort of like those intersecting circles we used to have in math class. Big circle of married spouses who cheat. Big circle of murder victims. Smaller intersecting circle of married spouses who end up as murder victims.......Not all cheaters murder, and not all murderers are cheaters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member