2011.03.24 Frye Hearing - Afternoon portion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Vass said they used a squirrel to test the carpet!

The squirrel did not smell anything like decomposition at all. No signature of decomp compounds.

Squirrel did not smell like decomposition at all - no sulpher compounds, y'know? This surprised him.

The squirrel didn't even smell like decomp after a test was done on a dead one - wow.

the squirrel surprised him because it didn't smell like decomp at all.

You know those pesky squirrels...always climbing into trunks of cars and dying and decomposing...

I kind of think anyone who conceives of putting flies on leashes and actually figures out how to do this in an effective way for the purposes of scientific inquiry is maybe a GENIUS!

Next maybe he can help me figure out how to get my cats on leashes.

Want. Sound. Back. Now.

I am so happy right now over a dead squirrel. I may need a nap!

Q: What did you do with the squirrel?
A: interesting scientific question - wanted to look into - U of Tennessee allowed it decompose for 10 days, stain carpet - blood residue, fur off the squirrel, headspace removed from tevlar bag - squirrel surprised me - no real odor - didn't smell of decomp at all. really saw no signature of decomp compounds.

Dr. Vass - the squirrel surprised me because it didn't smell anything like decomp!

The squirrel surprised him by not really having much of an odor!! :great:

I think it would be hilarious if (and it's not necessarily my theory) the high chloroform levels came from some exotic cleaning fluid the oh so smart Cindy and George used to clean the trunk comes back big to bite them now.

The jury will hear about the off the charts chloroform. So either JA will weave this into his theory of how Caylee was treated by her mother -- or C&G will have to admit the car stunk so bad and they were so determined to scrub little Caylee's decomp they went to THAT DEGREE to clean it.

This is no small sheet of Febreze folks! This is no family that just likes to "detail" cars and can't stand the smell of smoke and washed the pants because they had an "odor" just like any other normal day in the life of the Anthony family. Noooooo!

Either way they're screwed royally. Hoisted on their own petards. Couldn't happen to a nicer family.

Sigh and just when things are getting good I have to take off. Read ya all later!

We wanted to look at that carpet in a non-destructive way

ICA, guess that "squirrel" didn't smell that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419