MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the past few weeks I have been wading through information about Johnny Gosch, The Franklin case and Paul Bonacci, to see what, if anything might connect Jacob to these people. It is a very dark and dreary place to go looking, and I can't do too much of it for very long. The Franklin mess has a lot of tentacles. It seems this ring of pedophile/abusers were responsible for taking Johnny Gosch. Their ringleaders were from Omaha, NE. On a youtube video, there is a fellow taking "A Walking Tour of Omaha." In the first film, about 1/3 of the way through the narrator is speaking to Noreen Gosch, and and directs something to an "Officer Tim"and the Jacob Wetterling "murder." Has anyone else seen these? I am wondering if any of you have delved into any of this? I can not figure out who the person narrating is. Initially, I thought it was Troy Boner, but now am not sure.
Paul Bonacci himself was kidnapped into this ring, and the story is blood chilling, but very informative. Fortunately, he has survived the horrors of these creeps. Anyway, I'm just curious if anyone else has made any of these connections, or has any more information. This scenario is much more likely, to me, than anything connected to local people, especially St John's from what I can tell. Especially because the fellow had a gun. and there are many similarities to Johnny Gosch and the Martin boy from Iowa. Paul Bonacci mentions the kidnappers threatening him with a gun, when in Iowa, if he did not do what they said. Don't mean to hijack this thread, but I do keep digging, and there are a lot of theories out there, including Sex trafficking, and he eventually ended up in Mexico, picked up by the Aquino / Emilio Omaha crowd, and a ritualistic thing due to the proximity to Halloween . . . Sick, sick people out there. At this point, all I feel I have the power to do is pray for any of these kids, whenever I think of them, who have had to go through such hell.

Trino

I know there are articles that say that the PI didn't find anything to substantiate the claim that Jacob was seen in the Netherlands. We never know what initiated that inquiry.

Still, I am wondering if any of these photos or videos confiscated in the worldwide online child *advertiser censored* raids will turn up any evidence of Jacob.

In the past few weeks I have been wading through information about Johnny Gosch, The Franklin case and Paul Bonacci, to see what, if anything might connect Jacob to these people. It is a very dark and dreary place to go looking, and I can't do too much of it for very long. The Franklin mess has a lot of tentacles. It seems this ring of pedophile/abusers were responsible for taking Johnny Gosch. Their ringleaders were from Omaha, NE. On a youtube video, there is a fellow taking "A Walking Tour of Omaha." In the first film, about 1/3 of the way through the narrator is speaking to Noreen Gosch, and and directs something to an "Officer Tim"and the Jacob Wetterling "murder." Has anyone else seen these? I am wondering if any of you have delved into any of this? I can not figure out who the person narrating is. Initially, I thought it was Troy Boner, but now am not sure.
Paul Bonacci himself was kidnapped into this ring, and the story is blood chilling, but very informative. Fortunately, he has survived the horrors of these creeps. Anyway, I'm just curious if anyone else has made any of these connections, or has any more information. This scenario is much more likely, to me, than anything connected to local people, especially St John's from what I can tell. Especially because the fellow had a gun. and there are many similarities to Johnny Gosch and the Martin boy from Iowa. Paul Bonacci mentions the kidnappers threatening him with a gun, when in Iowa, if he did not do what they said. Don't mean to hijack this thread, but I do keep digging, and there are a lot of theories out there, including Sex trafficking, and he eventually ended up in Mexico, picked up by the Aquino / Emilio Omaha crowd, and a ritualistic thing due to the proximity to Halloween . . . Sick, sick people out there. At this point, all I feel I have the power to do is pray for any of these kids, whenever I think of them, who have had to go through such hell.

That rabbit hole is so extensive and scary. I am on the research trail of all of this, but lord I dont know what to make of it so far.

The man who made those walking tours of Omaha videos believes his father abducted and murdered Jacob Wetterling. I believe that is what he is referring to. He doesn't have any proof, but it is what he believes.

If Bonacci is telling the truth, then who is the child who was murdered, shot in the head, at the Bohemian Grove? Bonacci claims he was one of three in a cage.

I'll have to find the interview. Do any of you remember that particular video of Bonacci being interviewed where he is speaking of this horror?

If Bonacci is telling the truth, then who is the child who was murdered, shot in the head, at the Bohemian Grove? Bonacci claims he was one of three in a cage.

I'll have to find the interview. Do any of you remember that particular video of Bonacci being interviewed where he is speaking of this horror?

WARNING: Graphic Language at this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEz3t71WKvU

In this video a man is reading from Bonacci's diary. Bonacci describes the scene with the cages at the Bohemian Grove. He does not say that the boy who as murdered was Jacob though; he does not mention the boy's name at all, just refers to him as "the boy."

Didn't this happen prior to Jacob's abduction?

I haven't found a date, but I think I somewhere once that it was in the mid-80s that this Bohemian Grove snuff film took place. But, like I said, Bonacci does not mention the boy's name in his diary and, in fact, there is only his diary as evidence that it happened. So I don't think he was talking about Jacob Wetterling.

OK, I didn't think the dates were the same either; however, do any of the other disappearances coincide, such as: Johnny Gosch, or other children?

WARNING: Graphic Language at this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEz3t71WKvU

In this video a man is reading from Bonacci's diary. Bonacci describes the scene with the cages at the Bohemian Grove. He does not say that the boy who as murdered was Jacob though; he does not mention the boy's name at all, just refers to him as "the boy."
-------------------
His description is one of those things you wish you never heard or read. That being said, if it is true, it is evil beyond imagination.

Also, Mr. E, there were 3 three boys including Bonacci. Who were the other two boys?

Also, Mr. E, there were 3 three boys including Bonacci. Who were the other two boys?

I can't watch the video now, as my three year old is here watching Barney's Great Adventure, and I wouldn't want her to hear the things on that video, anyway. But if I recall, the boy who died was never named; the other boy was called "Nicholas." Bonacci doesn't say anything about what the boy looked like or where he might have come from. I've looked at missing person sites for the early 80s, and there were many boys of a similar age who went missing, but there were a lot of runaways and throwaways, too, whose pictures aren't on those sites. "Nicholas," if he exists, could be anybody. I'd love to read Bonacci's diaries, though; they're either full of a lot of delusions or full of a lot of information.

Regarding Jacob, I know I've heard that he was taken by the same group that supposedly too Johnny, but I find that harder to believe. Johnny was taken from a large-ish town on a scheduled paper route -- it is not beyond the realm of possibilities that his kidnapping was orchestrated. But Jacob's trip to the video store was a whim. It really seems more like a crime of opportunity to me.

The name Nicholas sounds like a name from some place like Russia. With what we are hearing about lately regarding the on-line child *advertiser censored* raid in Russia, it would not surprise me if this was the case.

I have a question that may or may not have been answered in another thread or elsewhere. I just don't know where to look. I apologize if this has been discussed already. It's been mentioned that Jacob's last known footprints were found in the driveway. Did they ever find any other footprints belonging to someone else?

http://www.startribune.com/lifestyle/faith/118767569.html

Update: 28 March

The attorney for nine people who say they were abused by Roman Catholic clergy announced a settlement Monday of lawsuits against St. John's Preparatory School of Collegeville, Minn.

The suits were brought against the Order of St. Benedict, based in Collegeville, St. John's Preparatory School, St, John's Abbey and 11 clergy members.

The victims in the settlement ranged in ages from 9 to 16 years old at the time of their alleged abuse. The abuse occurred between 1960 to 2000, the attorney said.

AND, STILL NO INVESTIGATION OF A CONNECTION TO JW?

Thanks for the story. The school is sending payments to the victims, yet none of the men accused in the lawsuits has ever been criminally charged. WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998