GUILTY OH - Summer Inman, 25, abducted & murdered, Logan, 22 March 2011

Summer. RIP. You tried valiantly to leave that home situation, to make things better
for you and your children.
May your children be raised by loving kind people who will tell them of how courageous you were.

how fast can they be charged with murder????? Bond does seem to low- but what bondsman would offer them bond .....obviously there will be a murder charge coming down. If I was a bondsman I wouldn't risk this one!!!!!
I don't think they can be charged until the GJ meets again - end of April or May!

WBNS-TV just showed a video on their 6:00 A.M. newscast this morning where her body was found behind the church.

Body Of Missing Logan Woman Found In Church Septic System

Wednesday, March 30, 2011 5:33 AM
Updated: Wednesday, March 30, 2011 5:58 AM
WBNS-10TV

Athens County Sheriff Patrick Kelly said the body of Summer Inman was discovered on Tuesday night in the septic system of a Nelsonville church, 10TV's Shayla Reaves reported.

Kelly said that investigators searched the area behind Faith Tabernacle Church, located on U.S. Route 33, after receiving information from a member of the Inman family. The sheriff said officers had to unscrew a cover to the septic system in order to remove Inman's body.

Kelly did not elaborate on how the mother of three may have died. Logan police scheduled a 10 a.m. news conference to discuss the case further.

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/lo...sonville-summer-inman-body-found.html?sid=102

This makes me so furious!!!!!!!!!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Im sorry, but this church needs to be looked into or else this might happen again. I just have a feeling maybe this kinda of thing is allowed and might happen again?

I am sick to think how summer might have begged for her life and what they said to her before she died. How horrible. All of the family participating in death like a pack of wild animals. So what if she left and who she left the husband for? You move on. jeez.

So, 300,000.00 total to bond out. Right? I wonder if they have that kind of cash available. I pray they don't.

I haven't followed this case daily and don't know what the role of this church plays in the case. Can someone enlighten me?

I haven't followed this case daily and don't know what the role of this church plays in the case. Can someone enlighten me?

Well, the church doesn't have a role in it that we know of. We all probably need to be careful of involving a church in all this besides the fact that her body was found on church grounds. The fact that her body was found on church grounds, a church that the Inman's attended according to MSM, doesn't mean that the "church" including its people, religion, etc... had anything to do with it.

Based on:

-A cached blog that appeared to be written by WISr. that talked about religious views
-A blog written by a "pastor" that appeared to have inside information regarding this case
-Numerous comments on stories that appeared in MSM from people that appeared to have insider info

some of us speculated that perhaps Summer was kidnapped to be "de-programmed." I wish that was the case :(

But like I stated above, we have got to be careful in chatting about the church. I am sure the church community is simply devastated over the loss of Summer.

There's my try at explaining Kimster. Hopefully I won't be beamed up in a minute. :kimsterwink:

Thank you for daring to step under my UFO, Halo. :giggle:

Yeah, when I was reading comments it led me to think a church WAS involved. Let's be careful not to start rumors. If the MSM reports that there was a cultish thing going on, then that's different, KWIM?

:tyou:

Oh no, poor Summer, and those poor children. I hope the children are given a home of love and peace. I knew it would end up this way, but I was hoping against the odds that she would be found alive. :(

Well I'm not blaming the church at all just saying that the religious views of the church and these people need to be look into. Was one of the motivations for the hatred of SI was the fact that she not only left her husband but was she back sliding in the faith as well?

Is it normal for women to be suppressed in their faith to the point they dont go outside or dont dare challenge the men? Did family, friend, parishioners knows of how SI was treated? DId anyone try to counsel the family or the married couple.

I have a strong hatred of God or country misused to abuse and suppress people. Just like fundamentalist Islamic religions that have done horrible things to women in the name of God.

Then the bizarre blogs from Pastor Dion really had my hinky meter up real high. Not try to point fingers but IMO this case is just getting weirder.

Just posted on 10TV's Facebook:

"NEW INFORMATION: Athens County coroner says Summer Inman died from ligature strangulation."

AFAIK, nothing has been reported by MSM linking the church or the members or what they do or don't believe to this crime. Some random person posting stuff led to rampant rumors. Seems the crime is horrible enough without the embellishment of religion and deprogramming and cult rumors. Sometimes, there are just evil people that do evil things.

I don't understand why they can't have emrg. GJ?
I don't know why - I believe that is what the prosecutor said in the press conference. That is why she was going to ask for the highest bond possible.

Well I'm not blaming the church at all just saying that the religious views of the church and these people need to be look into. Was one of the motivations for the hatred of SI was the fact that she not only left her husband but was she back sliding in the faith as well?

Is it normal for women to be suppressed in their faith to the point they dont go outside or dont dare challenge the men? Did family, friend, parishioners knows of how SI was treated? DId anyone try to counsel the family or the married couple.

I have a strong hatred of God or country misused to abuse and suppress people. Just like fundamentalist Islamic religions that have done horrible things to women in the name of God.

Then the bizarre blogs from Pastor Dion really had my hinky meter up real high. Not try to point fingers but IMO this case is just getting weirder.

I completely agree with everything you've said here.

Also having to do with the religious aspect is Juniors facebook friend, a group/page called "Biblical Marriage", which believes in plural marriage for Christians.

It's worth looking into whether the Inmans surrounded themselves and attended a church with like minded people. It infuriates me to think of other women having to live with men like this because they've been brainwashed or scared with some fundamentalist religious doctrine into thinking that it's okay.

I also continue to be glad that Summer was able to at least, from what it appears, have at least a bit of time and happiness away from these...people...with Adam and her children, before she met her end. so sad and completely senseless that they could not just let.her.go. :furious:

To clarify - when I said "it's worth looking into", I didn't mean here at WS, as I understand the rules surrounding that sort of sleuthing, and I absolutely agree that it risks involving people who are completely innocent and don't necessarily share the Inman mens' views on marriage and women. I just mean LE should check, and maybe local folks should keep other women in that church in mind, and speak up if something seems "off". It's frustrating that some of the neighbors who spoke to the press about how Sandra and Summer were treated (never allowed to go out, locked in the house, wore only long black dresses, etc) never spoke up sooner. Or spoke to Sandra and Summer themselves, just to make sure they were okay.

Why do people seem to be okay with women being treated this way?! And usually it's waived off with "well, that's just their religious beliefs, and they're not hurting me, etc etc"

Sorry, just speaking and venting generally. My stomach is still twisted in a knot thinking about poor Summer and her kids. And even Sandra, too. How long was she subjected to the Senior Inmans abuse and general nuttery? No one spoke for her. thank god Summer was able to see through it sooner and get out. If only they'd just have left her the he$$ alone after she got out.

Just posted on 10TV's Facebook:

"NEW INFORMATION: Athens County coroner says Summer Inman died from ligature strangulation."

Does that mean that they possible hung her? :furious:

I think ligature means they used an object such as a rope or cord to strangle her with and not their hands??? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back