Decorah Iowa, Bald Eagle Cam-Watch the babies hatch :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baby needs a bib, has itty-bitty blood & gore dripping from his chin! Dinner-time at the raptor's house gets messy. I hope this feeding is recorded... it was camera perfect. WOW!

He looks stronger than earlier, can almost hold that big ol' head up. Sooo cute!

I snagged this screenshot! LOVED IT!!!!

www.ustream.tv/decoraheagles

attachment.php

Attachments

• EagleFeeding_1.png
    EagleFeeding_1.png
    316.5 KB · Views: 49
We finally got to see the baby eat!! OMG How precious!!
We were all laughing at the poor baby trying to stay upright. Poor thing kept doing face plants. My kids said it was like the baby was dancing. :D

I can't see any horses but I just heard one whinny. I haven't even seen a baby yet. Is mama sitting on the other eggs? I came into this thread late.

LadyL -- there are still two eggs left!! She's sitting on new baby and two eggs -

I just saw the two eggs! I didn't see baby though but I called hubby in to look at eggs and he's just as excited as me, even though he pretends he's not. lol

We are pitiful. Ya'll know that don't you?

Yep. We know it. LOL
We're going out to dinner and I need to change clothes. I can't seem to tear myself away from the cam.
Yep. Pitiful.

isn't it going to take at least two more days for the next hatch?

Love those eagle eyes... beautiful...

UGH i just finally got to check in AND catch up!
We were gone half the day today and then i'd sit down to try to catch up and someone else would need something.. durned kids.. they should be self sufficient by now ;)

I missed feeding time.. i hope i can catch it again later!!

OOO i just saw the egg tooth sticking out of egg #2!!!!

Someone sent this to me a while ago... NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH!!

Golden eagle vs. Mt. Goat

[video=youtube;XafAdkZIYKA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XafAdkZIYKA[/video]

They traded places and the baby got rabbit meat again. YOu only see the adult strip off the meat though not feed the baby

Peeples, did you hear him calling for her? It was like he was telling her to come home. It was time to feed the kid. LOL

Peeples, did you hear him calling for her? It was like he was telling her to come home. It was time to feed the kid. LOL

Oh that was soo precious Peachy :seeya:

As soon as Momma called Daddy came right away:great:

I LOVE watching them:floorlaugh:

Where is this located? Am I hearing geese in the background?

Oh, never mind, I actually read the title of the thread, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans