General theory thread and motives rehashed #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twall, Thank You for correcting the dates of Ronald Cummings arrest and incarceration in Sarasota County. It brings the actual deception perpetrated on the court into an even more clear focus.

On page 2 of his action for custody dated 9/16/2005, Ronald Cummings told the court of his stable home life and fulltime job.

He also told the court of how he alone had provided for the children for over 30 days:

We know from his own testimony that, of the thirty days preceding his filing date of 9/16/2005, Ronald Cummings actually spent, up to, two weeks in Texas and Mexico

From page 3 of the REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION OF THE GENERAL MAGISTRATE ON FINAL JUDGMENT OF PATERNITY dated 12/27/2005:

This was even supported, as to the dates, by Crystal’s testimony on page 9 of the same document:

Now, thanks to your information, we find out several important facts.

-Ronald Cummings was arrested over 200 miles away from his home in Putnam County on MONDAY 9/26/2005 for drug charges, TEN DAYS after swearing to the court of his fulltime job.

-Ronald Cummings was arrested and incarcerated regarding these drug charges for three days, JUST LIKE CRYSTAL TOLD THE COURT in her letter, TEN DAYS after swearing to the court of how he cared and provided for the children.

-Ronald Cummings was arrested for these drug charges within a matter of days of his return from a country that is alleged to be one of the drug capitals of the world.

My question is very simple. When the hell did he find time for this fulltime job?

BBm: Papa, drug buying and selling probably was his full-time job!:loser:

The sightings have always bothered me. Deliberate misdirection? Well meaning public who thought they should call in even if it was not HaLeigh, in case it could be? Could it have been?? Never been able to sort that out.

Are you talking about the Haleigh sightings? There were also Caylee Anthony sightings, and we all know how that turned out.

Oh Levi, you would be way too kind in my opinion. I don't know how Crystal and Marie didn't kick Teresa's butt due to her continuous bad mouthing Crystal while putting Ron on a pedestal.

And how about how TN put Misty on the same pedestal.

Why is that all of the Cummings family supporters, mimic whatever Teresa thinks happened? Honestly, When Teresa/Ron defended Misty, you all defended Misty. As soon as Teresa turned, you all turned on Misty.

When Teresa and Ron thought Crystal was involved, you all were sleuthing Marie Griffis/Crystal and anyone connected to them.

Now that Teresa and Crystal seem to be getting along, Crystal is now innocent to you guys and just A-OK with her, when she was DEMONIZED after she and Marie went on Geraldo and exposed Ron as a druggie and a batterer.

It's really weird. Reminds me of Cindy Anthony -- constantly changing who she thinks killed Caylee. Trying to point the finger at anyone BUT her off spring.

Teresa is doing the same thing. It is so apparent, and some people are going along with her crazy theories like robots with no common sense, or logical thinking behind it.

God, I hope Teresa gets arrested soon. She is a menace.

I can beat that Crystal being A-OK 'cause she "gets along with TN". I was told that proves Ron is innocent.

I see CS as a very honest, direct person, who expected the courts to do right by her children. That was her biggest mistake...trusting these educated people to do their jobs. I hate to say this, but in this case her only chance was fighting fire with fire. Too bad the truth wasn't enough. and too bad everything she predicted came true. My only defense of the judge, is that he had probably never been confronted with so many lies and manipulation, & was blindsided. The magnitude of the dishonesty is mind boggling. MOO

I agree dodie with everything you've expressed and may I add...TOO bad that the judge hadn't at least asked what evidence (witness's willing to testify under oath, arrest records, etc.,) Ronald had to base his allegations on. Any child custodial judge knows that each parent, whether the mother or the father, can claim anything under the sun in an attempt to gain custody - Nothing can or should be taken by word alone, including living and childcare arrangements!!

I don't think the time was wasted necessarily, because it reinforces the motivation for a massive cover-up. Seriously, how can anybody read those documents and NOT see the motivation? and then add those prophetic words to the 2 years of 'misdirection', and it's easy to see, IMO, that finding Haleigh wasn't a priority. The priority became about 'keeping the something bad that happened to one of the kids', unconnected to Ron. by bashing CS, by digging up her yard, by claiming Haleigh's alive in Texas, whatever...MOO.

Exactly dodie - It shows just how far Ronald & family have gone and will go to get what they want-including lying to a judge/court! It shows how dispicably dishonest they are and their complete lack of regard for the law!
AMOO~

Are you talking about the Haleigh sightings? There were also Caylee Anthony sightings, and we all know how that turned out.

Every nut was spotting Caylee in Walmarts, gas stations, etc. Same as the Haleigh case.

I can beat that Crystal being A-OK 'cause she "gets along with TN". I was told that proves Ron is innocent.

Rather is proves just how manipulative and sneaky Ron's family can be...:sick:

to make a long story short...my daughter was bullied by 3 females who threatened to group jump her. They sent texts, computer messages, voicemails, laying out in detail how they were going to 'mess' her up. My daughter wrote back things like 'please leave me alone', etc...when I found out, I told her to stop being a victim & take charge, so she told the females if they didn't leave her alone, she was going to get them and hurt them...& that's exactly what happened. (to 2 of them). Well, they got to the cops 1st & pressed assault charges. From then on out, my daughter was the 'aggressor' left playing defense because she was honest & admitted to throwing the 1st punch. We got a lawyer & I very methodically got all the texts etc...& helped prepare her defense. She took all this to court, & even though the judge sided with her, he barely glanced at her evidence. It could've been anything! but he just took her word that it backed up her story! IDK if it's because of time crunches and the courts being backed up, but there doesn't seem to be much of a check system. & I can say without a doubt, that lawyers give defendents credibility. My dd could've presented that same evidence on her own, & the judge probably would have been suspicious. MOO, but I'm very disallusioned with the court system. MOO.

Deliberate misdirection? Yes, I think so. I think anything and everything was used to keep LE from investigating a homicide.

You might be right imo. Wish we knew who called in the "sightings". I hope LE does. I never thought Misty or Ron or Crystal would hurt or did hurt HaLeigh. I always wonder who knows what, Misty and Tommy and Chelsea, Timmy, Lindsy and Lisa in particular. Not Hank Sr. It seems iirc, that several people believe HaLeigh is alive. I admit I cling to that hope. I've never met HaLeigh or any of her friends or family members, but she's grabbed my heart, and I pray she's alive. I know we see awful things happening all the time, most recently poor Summer Inman, but I have to keep hope.

Every nut was spotting Caylee in Walmarts, gas stations, etc. Same as the Haleigh case.

And IIRC not too too long after Haleigh was reported as being abucted, someone claimed to have seen her at a restaurant in the Knoxviile area... Anyone here remember that and remember what TN's response was to that partiular sighting? Well, I do..
Her comment was something on the order of she was glad to hear Haleigh was being fed well...Certainly not alot of concern as to the horror her allegedly kidnapped granddaughter may have been experiencing...JMHO

If this case is looked at objectively and all the red herring drama is tossed aside, it becomes a lot easier to see. Haleigh isn't in some other state eating in restaurants or shopping at Wal Mart. Tommy admitted, even if the others won't, that she's deceased & she died that night. Regardless of how he claimed it happened, him claiming it should be enough to put a stop to a lot of speculation...including anything involving CS or a stranger. Unless he passes a LDT & it says that he concocted the story, I won't believe there's any chance that Haleigh is alive. Now who did what how, is up to LE to determine. MOO.

I don't know why he said that, or if it's true. If it's true, which is heartbreaking, I think he must have been involved. I'll have to look for links, and will, but last I recall CS and TN and possibly AS believe she is alive. I can only assume, horrible I know, that LE has not told them anything to the contrary. I would like to know why they said homicide? Any evidence? Or is that based on stories (true or not) from Tommy and Misty??? That can't be right imo. Jmo only

I don't know why he said that, or if it's true. If it's true, which is heartbreaking, I think he must have been involved. I'll have to look for links, and will, but last I recall CS and TN and possibly AS believe she is alive. I can only assume, horrible I know, that LE has not told them anything to the contrary. I would like to know why they said homicide? Any evidence? Or is that based on stories (true or not) from Tommy and Misty??? That can't be right imo. Jmo only

Its not normal if a child goes missing and the people who were around her acted the way they did, and are failing lie detector tests, and ending up in prison. The cops know from the lie detector tests who knows for sure the child is dead. They have known since day one.

So Ron was lying when he said LE had told them to plan a funeral or memorial service.

So Ron was lying when he said LE had told them to plan a funeral or memorial service.
Afaik, Ron did not make a comment, his lawyer did. And I don't believe his lawyer lied. I believe LE said that. My question is why do some family members believe HaLeigh is alive? Does LE have any evidence? If they do, why doesn't all of her family believe LE??? What evidence?? Why do family members not believe them? A lot of questions.

Afaik, Ron did not make a comment, his lawyer did. And I don't believe his lawyer lied. I believe LE said that. My question is why do some family members believe HaLeigh is alive? Does LE have any evidence? If they do, why doesn't all of her family believe LE??? What evidence?? Why do family members not believe them? A lot of questions.

Questions that deserve and shall be answered. It appears at times the case is just going in circles, but in actuality it's evolving, the process and resolution won't be easy to conclude as other cases because of those involved. For me, it's now not only a case of a missing child, but also full of other intentional crimes causing "hands to be dirty" beyond the perpetrator/s.

LE can and should act upon some of the clues, actions and evidence that's been obvious surrounding this case for a while now.

:seeya: To Flossie and all others, good evening~~~~

Questions that deserve and shall be answered. It appears at times the case is just going in circles, but in actuality it's evolving, the process and resolution won't be easy to conclude as other cases because of those involved. For me, it's now not only a case of a missing child, but also full of other intentional crimes causing "hands to be dirty" beyond the perpetrator/s.

LE can and should act upon some of the clues, actions and evidence that's been obvious surrounding this case for a while now.

:seeya: To Flossie and all others, good evening~~~~

KOOl,thank you for your post. You sound so confident! I tend to get a little discouraged at times. (and thanks for pointing out that so many have committed crimes of obstruction, after the fact. I really hope that there is retribution.)

Good evening to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member