State v Bradley Cooper 04-15-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never seen a detective tear into a defense attorney like Daniels has. I would say that Daniels and Kurtz won't be sharing dinner and a beer anytime ever.

I think Kurtz is pulling everything out of his A and Det D is way too smart for him. Kurtz is trying to twist things around.. they are basically fighting back and forth with words.. the contest between who is more creative.
I have a feeling he will still be on the stand Monday, huh!

The beauty of Cumming's glacial speech delivery is that he shall never tired of objecting to Kurtz's questions to Detective D.

It's like my Grandma used to say - "slow and steady wins the race".....

I have never seen a detective tear into a defense attorney like Daniels has. I would say that Daniels and Kurtz won't be sharing dinner and a beer anytime ever.

This detective is well prepared! He had the opportunity to observe how all the other testimony went. I should say the benefit of watching what Kurtz did to other CPD.

Kurtz is the one supposed to be in charge of the way the cross is going - he isn't.

And, has the other defense attorney just given up? Sorry, can't think of his name. This is hard to watch.....DD is playing a great game of chess. Loved when he said I didn't say you with held information, I was just perplexed that if had information why you wouldn't give it to us..and I also was perplexed about the website......something to that matter.

The worse the defense does the<modsnip> to try and race to their rescue and save the day. Unfortunately the facts are what they are. Cooper roasted his own buns. He's where he is because of his own actions. He plotted, planned and executed the murder of his wife. He got caught, plain and simple. He thought he outsmarted everyone. He didn't.

Det. Daniels is smarter than Brad Cooper. I suspect nothing much gets past him.

This detective is well prepared! He had the opportunity to observe how all the other testimony went.

He was well prepared on how to deflect the questions. However, he does seem a little fuzzy on certain aspects of the case. That may be part of his avoiding answering the questions. IMO

Love it...now DD is telling Kurtz what exhibit to give him!

Det. Daniels is smarter than Brad Cooper. I suspect nothing much gets past him.

You are so right about that. I said they should have added an additional charge when Brad was arrest: Being Dumb During Daylight.

Can you say why? I keep getting knocked off...

I haven't looked, but we must have some other breaking news, trials, hearings, cases. We must be overloaded with log-ons. It happens occasionally.

fran

PS.....I just checked, almost 1200 online..............There's something going on in the Caley Anthony case.

Considering his alleged brilliance and wonderful mind, he sure does read slowly.

Love it...now DD is telling Kurtz what exhibit to give him!

And reading veerrryyy sloooowly. He obviously doesn't want the jury to hear him essentially mocking citizens who come forward as eyewitnesses.

Brad had a magic text he never told anyone about and no one has ever seen and that explains why he searched the site?? LOL!! If that kind of fantasy is allowed why not assume that BC was riding his bike on Fielding Dr (he'd just learned of it on a google search) and Nancy was waiting to attack him when she tripped and fell and suffocated herself and Brad never saw her. Yet he was terrified in his innocence to ever reveal he'd been on Fielding Dr.

No proof he spoofed the call...no trace of data which would be present and non-erasable. He did not spoof the call. Jury wants defense to address the google map and nothing else that the pros wasted their time on. If the defense raises enough doubt about the map, BC walks...if not he's convicted.

He erased his samsung...that's where the proof was
Faking an alibi is common.
They will see right through it, cause they will use common sense.

Our constitutional rights give everyone of us the "choice" unless compelled by the courts.

Well if my husband or child was missing, I'd haul my hiney anyplace I was asked to go to find out where he was, who took him, and how can I get him back home with me again. Much like John Walsh, Mark Klass, Mark Lunsford, Steve Groene, Sharon Rocha, Ron Grantsky, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle