TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone that is local to a case and has been cleared to post 'inside info' by Tricia or a moderator

When I joined in January, 2000, I had to give my address. Of course, that was before Tricia had the forum. It's probably not anywhere on file since it's been over 11 years.

I live in West TN. I don't know the family but have good friends who live in that area and know them well. Therefore, anything I know would be considered hearsay in a court of law. But I definitely know the culture since I've been here all my life. Don't know that I could be "verified" to be much of anything. LOL

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed,

Just wondering if there is there anyway to link WS poster Hollye' great map (it's a work-in-process - it's beautiful) to the Original Post of each of Holly's threads - so that Mods starting new threads would include the link to Hollye's map at the top of each of Holly's threads?

It's a really excellent map - and Hollye works on it every day ... so far

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=...217,-88.175486&spn=0.007617,0.013057&t=h&z=17

What do you think?

You to Hollye - would that work for you?

:gomods:

I will add it to the OP of this thread, so hopefully it will get copied over for subsequent threads as well.

This could be way off base but, I almost get the sense.....with the timing of the roadblocks today that possibly LE may have a good handle on who took her and may have this person in their "sight" so to speak. BUT.....they're hesitating to move in on him because they have not seen Holly with him and have perhaps determined he doesn't have her with him. If they move in on him and she's not there on the premises the odds are high he is not going to tell them where she is whether she's alive or deceased. They may be watching to see if he goes to another location where she's being hidden and if he does......they want all the exits out of there covered in case he tries to move her out and away from that area.

Far fetched I know but my mind is running crazy with this case. I just pray to God somehow Holly is still alive and can be found pretty soon. I know I will never understand in my lifetime HOW one human being can do something like this to another human being.

This could be way off base but, I almost get the sense.....with the timing of the roadblocks today that possibly LE may have a good handle on who took her and may have this person in their "sight" so to speak. BUT.....they're hesitating to move in on him because they have not seen Holly with him and have perhaps determined he doesn't have her with him. If they move in on him and she's not there on the premises the odds are high he is not going to tell them where she is whether she's alive or deceased. They may be watching to see if he goes to another location where she's being hidden and if he does......they want all the exits out of there covered in case he tries to move her out and away from that area.

Far fetched I know but my mind is running crazy with this case. I just pray to God somehow Holly is still alive and can be found pretty soon. I know I will never understand in my lifetime HOW one human being can do something like this to another human being.

I dont think you are far off at all.
Something is up and happening.

Just to expand on the facebook page of Holly's boyfriend. When a person has their page set to private, the general public can only view the most minimal information. You can view their profile photo and usually their friend list. They have a "wall," which is where your accepted friends can write and send photos, etc....but if the wall is set to "private," no one but accepted friends can view it. If a person's wall is set to public, then anyone can view it along with all photos.

Skipping thru all the posts in this thread it seems some are saying her b/f's page is "private"? That can't be right cos I can read his wall & view all his photos..He has tons, btw, but all mostly of him 'hunting' & his 'kill'..For someone from the east coast who's never hunted, known a hunter, or had any desire to hunt, lol, I must admit these pix=:sick: No offense to anyone here! :)

Anyhoo, there's one album of his graduation with his family/friends but oddly NO Holly..In fact, she's not in any photo with him or alone except for his main FB page photo..Not even at his graduation but it seems they have been dating since last spring & that was June 1st, 2010 :waitasec:

There are some comments from her but just a very few..I do find this not the 'norm' for a dating couple which he claims to be in his constant reminders "in a relationship with Holly Bobo" throughout the entire 'wall' page..Again? :waitasec:

eta..WELCOME TO ALL NEWBIES!! :)

Right now, I don't see any reason for the suspect to be worrying. They have not found Holly. If he knows his DNA is not on file, he isn't worried about the blood, if it is his. All he has to do is stay away from the areas being searched and the place where he left Holly.

If they have an idea who he is, they may catch up with him later, after Holly is found and they can connect him to her. But until she is found, he's probably just monitoring the news just like we are or if not a regular local who is expected to be seen around, has left town.

We in Tennessee are under the gun right now with tornadoes already happening in Arkansas...once they cross the Mississippi river they usually go toward the Parsons area,etc. Depends of course if it tracks another direction but I would say the people who made the decision not to search tonight or early in the morning were spot on....we get lots of bad weather and it will be a long night for us tonight. HTH, IMO

Well, IMO, I know and CBS knows and a few others around here know. Call it a well-supported theory.

Cell phone found, in car on side of road, with camo clothing, which dramatically changed the entire focus of the search effort.

Nancy's producers didn't read last night's thread, apparently. :D

More seriously, sometimes I think LE does contact NG producers and other news outlets and request that certain information be protected for the sake of the investigation.

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed,

Just wondering if there is there anyway to link WS poster Hollye' great map (it's a work-in-process - it's beautiful) to the Original Post of each of Holly's threads - so that Mods starting new threads would include the link to Hollye's map at the top of each of Holly's threads?

It's a really excellent map - and Hollye works on it every day ... so far

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=218199748434644937742.0004a0e4115bf271e54ae&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=35.679217,-88.175486&spn=0.007617,0.013057&t=h&z=17

What do you think?

You to Hollye - would that work for you?

:gomods:

Excellent map. Great work Hollye!:rocker:

Has anyone pulled up the Bobo's address on Google Map specifically street view? I only have the street name and no numerical for it..but am very very interested to see visually with my own two eyes the lay of the land specifically the Bobo's driveway and front of their home..etc..reason being is I just would like to get a feel of what distances we are looking at as far as the front of the home..the driveway where the family cars are parked..the carport..the dense woods...all of these things relative to one another in distance..

This IMO would personally give me a little better grasp and view on what was seen and where around 7:30am that morning..and would also give me a better feel for possibilities of where our perp's get away vehicle was[i.e was it parked behind Holly and brother's vehicles] or more likely was it parked possibly on the street..off the side of the street..in the woods..etc..being able to visually see the distances of things such as the length of the driveway..the distance from the street to the actual front of the home where Holly was last seen..as well as to visually see if there were any little nooks and crannies areas for him to park his get away car and have it totally or mostly concealed for a short amt of time..

Just things like this I think we'd be able to discern from Google Map images of the exact residence and its lay of the land as well as its immediate surrounding areas..

TIA to anyone who knows if possibly this has already been looked up or posted and if not TIA to anyone who could give me the numerical for the Bobo residence and I will go look it up on Google maps..:)

Sorry to quote myself..

All that's available via Google is this below image which at this distance zoomed in the quality is bad but atleast does answers a couple of my above questions..
I have not yet thoroughly studied over the images yet but it definitely looks as tho there is quite a distance from the front of the home down a somewhat winding driveway to the street from which it sits off of..other thinks obvious at first glance..that her home is indeed surrounded by some extreme dense in nature woods..which leads back to several posters inquiries would there not be signs of broken limbs..twigs..brush abnormally laid and/or flattened down from atleast two grown adults making their way into these extremely dense woods surrounding her home??

I mean maybe not upon initial glancing or looking around the line of which the woods begins its dense way into the heavily wooded areas but IMO definitely upon investigators and searchers and maybe even moreso the actually family members would definitely recognize the clear signs of entry into these woods for the reasons just described..KWIM??:waitasec:

WS%20Bobo%20residence.jpg

Skipping thru all the posts in this thread it seems some are saying her b/f's page is "private"? That can't be right cos I can read his wall & view all his photos..He has tons, btw, but all mostly of him 'hunting' & his 'kill'..For someone from the east coast who's never hunted, known a hunter, or had any desire to hunt, lol, I must admit these pix=:sick: No offense to anyone here! :)

Anyhoo, there's one album of his graduation with his family/friends but oddly NO Holly..In fact, she's not in any photo with him or alone except for his main FB page photo..Not even at his graduation but it seems they have been dating since last spring & that was June 1st, 2010 :waitasec:

There are some comments from her but just a very few..I do find this not the 'norm' for a dating couple which he claims to be in his constant reminders "in a relationship with Holly Bobo" throughout the entire 'wall' page..Again? :waitasec:

eta..WELCOME TO ALL NEWBIES!! :)

I can't see pics or any comments after March 25?

Something else that stands out to me and speaks volumes is the fact that the search area and focus has remained in the immediate vicinity where the initial crime occurred. It has not, as far as we know, branched out to other areas of the state or into other states. LE apparently has absolutely no reason to believe she's not still in the area.

Something else that stands out to me and speaks volumes is the fact that the search area and focus has remained in the immediate vicinity where the initial crime occurred. It has not, as far as we know, branched out to other areas of the state or into other states. LE apparently has absolutely no reason to believe she's not still in the area.

it's gone out about 8 miles into state parks...

and Holly is on Amber Alert System.

It's not this particular seller or these tires, but I've been watching a seller all week and I think I need to email a tip. My findings have startled me tonight. Really kind of scared me.

What's the tip number...is there a special one or should I contact my local LE?

Tennessee law enforcement authorities ask anyone with information on Bobo's disappearance to call their tip line on: 1 800 TBI FIND (824 3463).

I can't see pics or any comments after March 25?

It's cos he hasn't done anything with his 'wall' page since March 25=3 weeks ago & before Holly was abducted.

To find all pix he's posted & any comments keep hitting 'older posts' at the bottom of each page. Good Luck :)

eta..he doesn't have any 'albums' so all his pix are spread throughout his wall page.

it's not this particular seller or these tires, but i've been watching a seller all week and i think i need to email a tip. My findings have startled me tonight. Really kind of scared me.

What's the tip number...is there a special one or should i contact my local le?

1 800 tbi find (824 3463).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members