GUILTY NH - Krista Dittmeyer, 20, Conway, 23 April 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
If ex-BF or whatever he is, has not been ruled out, then do authorities think he orchestrated her abduction from prison? Evidently it is a possibility.

Yes, it certainly is.....

Oh, another reason for LE to allow a person convicted of drug trafficking to be out and about in the free world as long as possible before being locked up is that the convicted drug dealer is a way for them to identify others involved in the trade.

Almost always an individual caught dealing illegal narcotics will be offered to have their sentence reduced in exchange for something as simple as a list of names to something as complex as assisting in setting up a drug buy so the police can do a bust.

Complete speculation in every way but it's possible that Krista's ex-bf provided info to LE which led to others getting arrested and that Krista's situation connects to that somehow.

Interesting, very interesting.....

Does anyone know if former BF had any prior felony conviction, i.e., domestic violence, criminal threatening, assault and battery, or any other violent crime?

Does anyone know who actually owns the car in which the baby was found?
In what state is this car registered?

Also, does anyone here know how the FBI came to be involved in this investigation?

Thanks!

OK the break up was the same month that he left for jail. So the break up was by circumstance.

Is there anything that supports this?

Some things are coming to light now. The connection to her Ex-BF who was (dealing?) convicted of trafficking makes her seem a lot less innocent.

Why? Guilt by association?

That's a bit of a leap, IMO.

Also, does anyone here know how the FBI came to be involved in this investigation?

Thanks!

If they think she was taken from her apartment in Maine and the car was dumped in New Hampshire, it's a crime across state lines.

Also, the FBI has many resources that are available to any local LE, especially if there's an issue of abduction. But the local police could have asked for profilers, forensic assistance, currency experts, etc.

Thanks!

I don't know the details of who owns the car and where it is registered.

Conway police LT, Chris Perley said at the press conference Tuesday that the FBI contacted the Conway police and offered to help. Conway PD did not request the FBI assistance. There are 3 FBI agents working on the investigation.

http://www.conwaydailysun.com/featured/story/dittmeyer-press-conference-tuesday

I would imagine that the FBI would be involved because the investigation involves two states. The baby (and the car she was found in) had traveled from Maine into New Hampshire.

Is there anything that supports this?

Fairy - The first part is just speculation that they broke off a long relationship the month he was sentenced to 4 years in prison. Caught in July, plead guilty in November, sentenced in Jan. Krista's sister said they broke up in January. His last address before going to jail is her current address. Sure there could be another reason for the break up but when I see 2 and 2 I say 4!

The second was referring to a post I made earlier claiming Krista seemed very innocent. Staying in a relationship with a cocaine dealer while your raising a baby doesn't seem all that innocent. Not claiming her guilty by any means just retracting what I meant by an innocent girl next door type of person who didn't have known drug connections.

Hope that clears it up

I don't think it is that far of a leap if she was living with a coke dealer. Surely she knew that was what he was doing. And she lived in the home with their little baby. So that makes it a bit more than guilt by association. imoo

Fairy - The first part is just speculation that they broke off a long relationship the month he was sentenced to 4 years in prison. Caught in July, plead guilty in November, sentenced in Jan. Krista's sister said they broke up in January. His last address before going to jail is her current address. Sure there could be another reason for the break up but when I see 2 and 2 I say 4!

The second was referring to a post I made earlier claiming Krista seemed very innocent. Staying in a relationship with a cocaine dealer while your raising a baby doesn't seem all that innocent. Not claiming her guilty by any means just retracting what I meant by an innocent girl next door type of person who didn't have known drug connections.

Hope that clears it up

But what proof did we have that she was innocent? A picture of her on a swing?

I really think that someone planted her car and baby there as a cover up.

Over the years,There's been about 6 or 8 (I'm guessing at the #s) missing Women in the North East.From UpState NY to the State of Maine...Check it out...For the longest time,I thought there might be a connection...and now Ms. Dittmeyer.I might be way off.But,It might be something to look at.
Let's up that Reward $$$

I really think that someone planted her car and baby there as a cover up.

Me too. I think she was at someones house on Friday night with her baby. Maybe someone else who had a kid..[cough...cough..]

And something bad happened so they put baby in the car and placed her there so she wouyld be found AWAY from the scene of the crime.

Your friendly neighborhood mod here to remind you all of a few details. Seems we've been letting you slip in here.

*We do NOT bring rumors here from Facebook, Twitter, Topix, blogs, etc. If it cannot be verified by MSM, it is a rumor and not allowed here.

*We do NOT sleuth Krista's Facebook/MySpace friends unless they are named in MSM. Nor do we sleuth anyone else who is not named in MSM.

*Being "not cleared" is NOT the same thing as being a suspect/POI.

I know we have some new posters on this case (WELCOME!!! :seeya:), but there are a lot of seasoned sleuthers in here too. We shouldn't have to remind you of the rules on every case. Please refresh here: Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Other than that, it looks like you've all done some great work in here. Keep it up! As always, if you have any questions, please PM a moderator. And may Krista be found safe and soon.

I wonder if Krista went to Conway for the ex-bf's child for some reason? Or was called there on behalf of the child? I'd want to know more about that "baby-mama".

I wonder if Krista went to Conway for the ex-bf's child for some reason? Or was called there on behalf of the child? I'd want to know more about that "baby-mama".

I would like to know more about KA's ex as well. I just watched the today show interview with Krista's family. Her mother's clipped response about KA (something along the lines of I don't wish to speak about the KA, I am here to focus on finding my daughter) tells me that she has been directed specifically not to talk about him. But I think her body language speaks volumes. Krista's mother mentioned that Krista's daughter is 14 months old. This would mean the daughter was born in Feb. 2010. KA's last tweet is dated September 11, 2009 and he discusses hanging out in NH. I wonder if there is overlap between the time he dated his ex and started dating Krista.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie