UPDATE- Bin Laden is Dead-President spoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some fireworks in my closet that I may have to shoot off after the President speaks!

well I just phoned the President and told him that we already know so he best speak up. Told him he should tune into WS if he wants to know what's up.

Good for you, JBean!!!, ever looking out for us!!

All I can say...glad I'm not flying any time soon. I hope the President addresses security issues.

People are running to the whitehouse.,. The crowd that started by 40 people are now hundreds!!! Secret service officers are trying to make sure they have crowd in control they were not expecting this! They are expecting 1000's of people to continue to gather at Whitehouse!!!

Without dna how could they go global with this and the president confirm? Someone(several imo) in high authority has always been hiding him. That's how they knew. I've heard they can do dental in a few hours but they had inside info that included dna samples of his hair, saliva, etc. before hand. The only way they are sure it is him, without a doubt.

One more, just because:

9-11NeverForget.jpg

They are saying on ABC he was killed by gunshot.

Thank you for starting this thread so that I could figure out why our FPCON (Force Protection Conditions) went up one level today. I had thought it was because of Qaddafi's son being killed.

Now I know why there is heightened security on all bases (I think all of them have it, I know we do)

...and can you believe Donald Trump was still yaking about the birth certificate this week...remember the President saying there were more important issues to tend to. Boy, were there ever!!

No not standard procedure. National security is an issue which has led to this address by the president this late at night!

Without dna how could they go global with this and the president confirm? Someone(several imo) in high authority has always been hiding him. That's how they knew. I've heard they can do dental in a few hours but they had inside info that included dna samples of his hair, saliva, etc. before hand. The only way they are sure it is him, without a doubt.

Because they got the body.

Yes Kat all bases are at high alert right now...

Followed an intel leak that they might know where he was in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member