State v. Bradley Cooper 5-2-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is this witness? If he is a Cisco employee he sure is playing dumb. Obviously every interface will have a unique MAC address.

Project manager, not an engineer.
Better to get that testimony from networking expert.

Just in general, who's not to say that they woke at 7, JA said we need to move the furniture, NC is coming to paint. They could have been lying in bed talking. I don't find this at all earth shattering.

He just said she kicked him out of bed at 7.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Cary police officer Larry Arellano now on the stand. #coopertrial

I think pros bringing this officer on the stand was a bad move...giving defense the opportunity to refresh the jury on her testimony/story and follow-up on the lack of follow-up - listen to his line of questioning...

From a juror's standpoint, IMHO, the hour's difference on when the Adams got up on that Saturday, isn't going to be a big deal. Seven or eight is early for a Saturday morning, no matter which way you say it.

JMHO
fran

My point exactly. It isn't like they were 4-5 hours off.

Just in general, who's not to say that they woke at 7, JA said we need to move the furniture, NC is coming to paint. They could have been lying in bed talking. I don't find this at all earth shattering.

So JA was visualizing moving the furniture and BA was up actually moving it. Or maybe they just screwed up their stories.

Then I'm afraid you will have to immediately turn in your 'cooper conspiracy badge' immediately! Forthwith! :maddening:

:floorlaugh:

My point exactly. It isn't like they were 4-5 hours off.

The importance of whether it was 7 or 8 goes towards casting doubt on the painting plans;

If NC was planning to come paint, then it reasons they should be up before 8, not at 8.

this is why the pros put the witness onm the stand IMO - to support that they were anticipating NC coming to paint at 8.

Something (be it a piece of computer equipment or anything else) isn't 'missing' until one goes to look for it and isn't able to find it. THEN it takes on the label of 'missing.' One may find it or one may never find it.

Greg M. wasn't looking for that 3825 router until someone asked him to. He looked. He can't find it. He found reference to it in a chat log with BC. He found the box for it. It's not in the lab, it's not in any of the 3 storage closets he/his group uses.

Thus, it's missing.

Side topic, but I'm curious what the heck it was purchased for in the first place. It doesn't look like it was ever used or intended to be used (BCs use of it aside...not talking about the trial here). That's an expensive piece of equipment to sit on a shelf in a storage closet.

Think he meant a "PEX firewall"

It's PIX and not only articulated each and every letter of P X E he also called it a pixie. He really just needed a lot more rehearsal before testifying.

The importance of whether it was 7 or 8 goes towards casting doubt on the painting plans;

If NC was planning to come paint, then it reasons they should be up before 8, not at 8.

this is why the pros put the witness onm the stand IMO - to support that they were anticipating NC coming to paint at 8.

And the fact it was originally 9, not 8 for painting. Story keeps changing.

Who's "conspiracy" theory are you commenting on?

There is a difference between conspiring (would involve all these entities colluding) and the concept that one or more could have mishandled evidence - intentionally or not - independent of one another.

I don't there are any posters suggesting that group you mention acted in unison, and I think its both disingenuous (and suggestive of a lack of understanding) to say so.

Thank you. I swear, any witness that is even challenged by people on here must mean it is a conspiracy.

I'm not part of the JA is a liar and prepared everyone's statements for them. Sorry. I am still on the fence here but it wasn't a conspiracy at all to set BC up, he did well enough on his own. :)

FYI no such thing as a PXE firewall.

Carry on

Yes this would most likey be a PIX firewall, which some people pronounce "Pixie" in the networking world.

There is also a feature called PXE available on some Cisco routers which can enable the booting of a computer with variables and files from another device on the LAN. PIX firewalls may or not also support PXE booting.

Of course this is basically irrelevant, only showing lack of inventory control at Cisco.

the did they, or one of them, get up at 7 or 8 argument is just another My Cousin Vinnie moment

"you did it honey, the case-cracker, a picture of me in the shower!"

jmo

I was anticipating getting up for today's trial at 8 ..because I am super excited about these rebuttal witnesses ...fortunately ...I woke up at 9:25 am ...just in the nick of time

Project manager, not an engineer.
Better to get that testimony from networking expert.

GM is an engineer. An EFT Engineer with plenty of network engineering experience. He was either beyond nervous or untruthful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288