Darlie Innocent? Then how do you explain... ?

Hey Ann - At first I was busy with my year end audit, then I came down with the flu, so I am catching up on stuff.

In regards to the dog, I think that is very telling. The dog would of barked if a stranger had entered that house. Shoot even cats have the ability to tell when something is going on. So she IMO kept the dog upstairs while she did the deed, most likely in the same room as Darin.

There are so many other things that drive me crazy about this. I wonder if Darin's parents have anything to do with Darlie now?

I wonder when we are going to be able to find out the results of the new tests.

What is your opinion in regards to the Wedding Dress being out, the photo albums with blood on it and all the insurance papers that were laying about. For someone who is a neat freak, she would not of left that stuff just laying around for no reason.

Hey Whity, I also have 2 kitties and "YES" they also get awfully strange and protective if something is not right and volatile. My dog and cats both have a very strong dislike to people (meaning my hubby and others) when they are DRUNK!! They run under the bed or where else they can find (closet, shower, etc.) to get away from that. So a cat or a pup watching possibly something so HORRIFYING could react either way and run or protect depending on the stress they felt at the same time??!!! Does that sound goofy?? I am sure it does, however, I have seen them flee and seen them protect. No telling what happened on that "GOD AWFUL NIGHT"!! HOWEVER, I "TRULY" believe that the dog in question of DARLIE was not in the room when this "supposed" tragedy did happen!! JMO and my opinion only!! Take Care HON and keep it coming and hope all is well with your family!! OOPS, almost forgot about the rest of the post... Yes I HAVE NEVER understood why a woman whose children were just murdered and herself supposedly had INSURANCE papers just lying out with no explanation. I understand possibly the wedding dress, however, nothing past that makes sense to me. Sorry I am rambling and tired... Take Care ... Ann :twocents::furious:

Forgive me if I appear to not know much about this case, we have heard very little of it over here in England. I am off sick at the moment and am reading through old cases, I have a vague recollection of hearing about this at the time and seeing the silly string video (possibly on Greta?). I have some doubt as to her guilt- bear with me though I'm reading these threads and I may change my mind. Other than here where else can I find information? Does Darin support his wife's innocence?

this stuff about the dog is comedic..........sherlock holmes school of investigations at your service.

this stuff about the dog is comedic..........sherlock holmes school of investigations at your service.

And??? Which way is it comedic KLB?? Hopefully in the way I was stating?? Love the sherlock investigation at your service moto!! LMAO!! Take Care! Ann:woohoo::twocents::twocents::waitasec:

And??? Which way is it comedic KLB?? Hopefully in the way I was stating?? Love the sherlock investigation at your service moto!! LMAO!! Take Care! Ann:woohoo::twocents::twocents::waitasec:

during the o.j trial 15 years ago, they were discussig the witnesses who's dog led them to the bodies and some expert in the tv studio said 'holmes would say if the dog wasnt barking, then the owners are the killers.'
i think if the dog saw the mom murdering her 2 boys shed bark anyways.

during the o.j trial 15 years ago, they were discussig the witnesses who's dog led them to the bodies and some expert in the tv studio said 'holmes would say if the dog wasnt barking, then the owners are the killers.'
i think if the dog saw the mom murdering her 2 boys shed bark anyways.

SO TRUE, SO TRUE!! Hadn't really thought about the poor Akita that found Nicole and Ron DEAD and was crying to make aware the neighbor walking the dog at the time!! The poor beautiful baby puppy!! I 100% agree, the OWNERS did it because the dog would have MOST definitely gone crazy... Good job my friend, you just gained a huge point with me that no one else was able to do!! Even if the dog was locked in the room with Darrin, the dog would have barked, barked, barked, and he never mentioned any of that in his statement if I remember correctly????? LOL, love it!! Take Care and keep bringing it on... I am getting a tape in the mail from Cami and can't wait to view it... Ann :woohoo::twocents::banghead:

Forgive me if I appear to not know much about this case, we have heard very little of it over here in England. I am off sick at the moment and am reading through old cases, I have a vague recollection of hearing about this at the time and seeing the silly string video (possibly on Greta?). I have some doubt as to her guilt- bear with me though I'm reading these threads and I may change my mind. Other than here where else can I find information? Does Darin support his wife's innocence?

Don't know if Darin still supports Darlie. We haven't heard anything from him in years. This is the best place for information, LOL. Although we encourage people to read her trial transcripts

I don't know about the dog but my Chihuahua and my Schnauzer both failed to bark at my son who came very late to pick up his daughter. I was babysitting 2 grand babies and made sure the front door was open so he wouldn't ring the bell and wake up both kids. The dogs were in their kennels in my room and my bedroom door was wide open. Since both babies prefer a very dark room to sleep in I went to my bedroom to watch the football game. Grandson who was spending entire night was asleep in crib in nursery. Granddaughter was asleep in playpen in den. I fell asleep and didn't wake until my hubby got home( he went to game) turning on lights and then both dogs went nuts.He was not quiet in the least.
Let me give you some of the dogs history. Schnauzer is a year old and barks when cats or other dogs are in front yard or when someone is walking their dog and passing the house across the street. Solid door she cannot see through so she is very alert to even know they are there. This dog alerted me last week to two dogs (they were lost and we found owners) on my porch, dogs on porch had made no noise and I opened door expecting to see my daughter bringing over grandson as they were expected and I assumed her barking was to announce they were in driveway.
Schnauzer has never barked at son like she does other family members. Don't know why but she just doesn't bark at him but does jump on him for attention when he gets here. Chihuahua is very young and tiny, she follows her leader, the schnauzer, and barks when her leader barks.
Son says he was able to see with front door open as I had left porch light on, he gathered up daughter, her car seat, and diaper bag. He turned on no lights. He assumed all dogs were outside as outside dogs were barking. His Great Dane (staying here on temp basis) and our hound dog bark at cats, lights, and for sheer enjoyment so I tend to ignore their barking unless it becomes very loud and urgent sounding. He could see I was asleep on bed with door open and didn't want to wake me as it was late. He knew his father was coming back from game and would most likely wake me and I would see granddaughter had been picked up as previously arranged. I asked him if dogs barked and he said no, and stated he heard outside dogs barking and assumed little dogs were out there too because they didn't bark or run to greet him.

Point I'm making here is dogs do not behave the way we expect them to in every situation. Unless you have had your dog professionally trained to act as a guard dog and bark only when they have been trained to, you/ me no one can predict how they will behave in any given situation. While my Schnauzer behaved normally for her, not barking at my son, she didn't behave normally for her by not scratching at kennel to get out and get her petting behind the ears. She greets or insists upon being petted by every person entering my home. Instead of trying to get out of kennel by scratching at door she remained silent and still. My son said he was very quiet and his daughter never woke up. He heard no dog sounds coming from inside the house.

Can't remember the case but it was on a "crime show".
Woman was murdered in own home. Present in home 3 big dogs. 2 dogs were injured so badly they had to be put down. 3rd dog was found in another room that had door closed.
Case was solved-husband did it. What is most interesting here is 3rd dog who survived helped to solve case.
During the attack on wife the dogs started fighting each other, seems that seeing their pack leaders injured and fighting caused them to fight with each other. Since the 3rd surviving dog was owned by husband previous to marriage. The 3rd dog fought the 2 dogs who might defend the wife. Husband bashed the dogs to separate them and isolated the 3rd dog in another room. A dog behaviorist stated dogs never came to wife's defense and tried to attack husband. They only fought each other and took the severe beating he gave them without fighting back. They were able to solve case when a dog psychologist (behaviorist) was brought into the case to examine evidence pertaining to dogs. Other evidence surfaced during investigation that supported the dog behaviorist opinion.
Unless you are a professional dog psychologist we can't really say with any science behind us our musings about the dogs behavior. My own dogs didn't behave the way I expected them to when someone I know and they know came into the house.

I don't know about the dog but my Chihuahua and my Schnauzer both failed to bark at my son who came very late to pick up his daughter. I was babysitting 2 grand babies and made sure the front door was open so he wouldn't ring the bell and wake up both kids. The dogs were in their kennels in my room and my bedroom door was wide open. Since both babies prefer a very dark room to sleep in I went to my bedroom to watch the football game. Grandson who was spending entire night was asleep in crib in nursery. Granddaughter was asleep in playpen in den. I fell asleep and didn't wake until my hubby got home( he went to game) turning on lights and then both dogs went nuts.He was not quiet in the least.
Let me give you some of the dogs history. Schnauzer is a year old and barks when cats or other dogs are in front yard or when someone is walking their dog and passing the house across the street. Solid door she cannot see through so she is very alert to even know they are there. This dog alerted me last week to two dogs (they were lost and we found owners) on my porch, dogs on porch had made no noise and I opened door expecting to see my daughter bringing over grandson as they were expected and I assumed her barking was to announce they were in driveway.
Schnauzer has never barked at son like she does other family members. Don't know why but she just doesn't bark at him but does jump on him for attention when he gets here. Chihuahua is very young and tiny, she follows her leader, the schnauzer, and barks when her leader barks.
Son says he was able to see with front door open as I had left porch light on, he gathered up daughter, her car seat, and diaper bag. He turned on no lights. He assumed all dogs were outside as outside dogs were barking. His Great Dane (staying here on temp basis) and our hound dog bark at cats, lights, and for sheer enjoyment so I tend to ignore their barking unless it becomes very loud and urgent sounding. He could see I was asleep on bed with door open and didn't want to wake me as it was late. He knew his father was coming back from game and would most likely wake me and I would see granddaughter had been picked up as previously arranged. I asked him if dogs barked and he said no, and stated he heard outside dogs barking and assumed little dogs were out there too because they didn't bark or run to greet him.

Point I'm making here is dogs do not behave the way we expect them to in every situation. Unless you have had your dog professionally trained to act as a guard dog and bark only when they have been trained to, you/ me no one can predict how they will behave in any given situation. While my Schnauzer behaved normally for her, not barking at my son, she didn't behave normally for her by not scratching at kennel to get out and get her petting behind the ears. She greets or insists upon being petted by every person entering my home. Instead of trying to get out of kennel by scratching at door she remained silent and still. My son said he was very quiet and his daughter never woke up. He heard no dog sounds coming from inside the house.

Can't remember the case but it was on a "crime show".
Woman was murdered in own home. Present in home 3 big dogs. 2 dogs were injured so badly they had to be put down. 3rd dog was found in another room that had door closed.
Case was solved-husband did it. What is most interesting here is 3rd dog who survived helped to solve case.
During the attack on wife the dogs started fighting each other, seems that seeing their pack leaders injured and fighting caused them to fight with each other. Since the 3rd surviving dog was owned by husband previous to marriage. The 3rd dog fought the 2 dogs who might defend the wife. Husband bashed the dogs to separate them and isolated the 3rd dog in another room. A dog behaviorist stated dogs never came to wife's defense and tried to attack husband. They only fought each other and took the severe beating he gave them without fighting back. They were able to solve case when a dog psychologist (behaviorist) was brought into the case to examine evidence pertaining to dogs. Other evidence surfaced during investigation that supported the dog behaviorist opinion.
Unless you are a professional dog psychologist we can't really say with any science behind us our musings about the dogs behavior. My own dogs didn't behave the way I expected them to when someone I know and they know came into the house.

Why do you think the dog barked at and tried to bite the police officers when they went upstairs? Until that point, no one knew the dog existed.

Where was the dog before the attack? Upstairs sleeping, where? In room with door closed with Darin? In boys room on a bed?

Something traumatic happened in the house and I'm sure the dog "knew" it. Picked up
feelings from family or officers in home. I don't think the dog witnessed anything but the dog knew something bad was going on. Darlie yelling at Darin to wake him, the police officers yelling at Darin outside the home.

A lot of action and bad feelings coming from the human pets the dog owns.

Yes I believe the animals we own don't really consider themselves pets. We are the pets and they put up with us in their homes.

My opinion on the dogs behavior is also dependent on where the dog was to begin with.

If he was asleep upstairs with Darin and Drake why did Darin close the dog into the bedroom before coming down? Why even bother to close a door if you don't know what is downstairs and your wife is screaming frantically? If Darin closed the dog into a room I have to ask why? To prevent him from coming down stairs? Why? Which room did Darin put him in, if he put him in a room?
If the dog was not closed up in a room he may have remained/returned there because of fear. He could pick up on fear from either Darlie or Darin. The dog might have come downstairs long enough to hear and feel the fear and he fled. Regardless of who did it no one may have noticed the dog on the stairs in the middle of the 911 call.
When police went upstairs, the dog barked and growled. as he was already in a fearful state. How the dog got to the fearful state cannot be questioned as 2 little boys just died and the emotional energy coming from anyone in the house would telegraph negative emotions to the dog. Regardless of who did the crime.
If it scared his human pets then he wants nothing to do with it as he keeps those human pets for protection.

To me the dogs behavior is not unusual, being fearful and barking at people. Where he was before, during and after the crime is more telling of his behavior than just his barking.

I never thought I'd ask this but does anyone have a time line on the dog.

The dog was a toy type and could not climb the stairs up or down. He was carried. He was in the bedroom with Darin and stayed there.

Where was the dog before the attack? Upstairs sleeping, where? In room with door closed with Darin? In boys room on a bed?

Something traumatic happened in the house and I'm sure the dog "knew" it. Picked up
feelings from family or officers in home. I don't think the dog witnessed anything but the dog knew something bad was going on. Darlie yelling at Darin to wake him, the police officers yelling at Darin outside the home.

A lot of action and bad feelings coming from the human pets the dog owns.

Yes I believe the animals we own don't really consider themselves pets. We are the pets and they put up with us in their homes.

My opinion on the dogs behavior is also dependent on where the dog was to begin with.

If he was asleep upstairs with Darin and Drake why did Darin close the dog into the bedroom before coming down? Why even bother to close a door if you don't know what is downstairs and your wife is screaming frantically? If Darin closed the dog into a room I have to ask why? To prevent him from coming down stairs? Why? Which room did Darin put him in, if he put him in a room?
If the dog was not closed up in a room he may have remained/returned there because of fear. He could pick up on fear from either Darlie or Darin. The dog might have come downstairs long enough to hear and feel the fear and he fled. Regardless of who did it no one may have noticed the dog on the stairs in the middle of the 911 call.
When police went upstairs, the dog barked and growled. as he was already in a fearful state. How the dog got to the fearful state cannot be questioned as 2 little boys just died and the emotional energy coming from anyone in the house would telegraph negative emotions to the dog. Regardless of who did the crime.
If it scared his human pets then he wants nothing to do with it as he keeps those human pets for protection.

To me the dogs behavior is not unusual, being fearful and barking at people. Where he was before, during and after the crime is more telling of his behavior than just his barking.

I never thought I'd ask this but does anyone have a time line on the dog.

Why didn't he bark and wake Darin up if there was an "intruder" in the house? I don't think he was downstairs, there doesn't appear to be any bloody paw prints although some people swear they can hear him on the 911 call.

Sound travels especially the sound of yipping high pitched barking that is why he might be heard on the 911 call.

Since the dog can't go up and down stairs he barked when approached upstairs as he had to know something fearful was going on.

No paw prints in blood, no dog downstairs. Dogs are attracted to smell blood ( an instinct dating back to the time when they were hunters), they would have to go smell it and that dog couldn't have been downstairs as no paw prints in blood are found.

Why didn't my dog scratch to get out and get petted by my son when he came to pick up his daughter. She adores him and never misses an opportunity to get his attention.
He was quiet, she was asleep and even though she may have "known" who was in the house it wasn't worth waking up and leaving her warm spot.
OK the dog was in the room with Darin/Drake- door closed.
IDI-the dog is sleeping with "alpha male" ( safest place to a dog) and noises coming from downstairs are assumed (by dog) to be from other members of household known to him to be downstairs. Dog is safe and unlike the human traits we give them the dog really only cares about eating, sleeping, playing,peeing and pooping. If it interferes with any of the above dog priorities you will know about it. The dog may not have been aware of an intruder, or unafraid until loud sounds are made. Darlie yelling at Darin, police and ambulance sirens, lots of noise and activities downstairs. This made the dog fearful.

The dog barked at known strangers only when they invaded HIS space-upstairs.

Sound travels especially the sound of yipping high pitched barking that is why he might be heard on the 911 call.

Since the dog can't go up and down stairs he barked when approached upstairs as he had to know something fearful was going on.

No paw prints in blood, no dog downstairs. Dogs are attracted to smell blood ( an instinct dating back to the time when they were hunters), they would have to go smell it and that dog couldn't have been downstairs as no paw prints in blood are found.

Why didn't my dog scratch to get out and get petted by my son when he came to pick up his daughter. She adores him and never misses an opportunity to get his attention.
He was quiet, she was asleep and even though she may have "known" who was in the house it wasn't worth waking up and leaving her warm spot.
OK the dog was in the room with Darin/Drake- door closed.
IDI-the dog is sleeping with "alpha male" ( safest place to a dog) and noises coming from downstairs are assumed (by dog) to be from other members of household known to him to be downstairs. Dog is safe and unlike the human traits we give them the dog really only cares about eating, sleeping, playing,peeing and pooping. If it interferes with any of the above dog priorities you will know about it. The dog may not have been aware of an intruder, or unafraid until loud sounds are made. Darlie yelling at Darin, police and ambulance sirens, lots of noise and activities downstairs. This made the dog fearful.

The dog barked at known strangers only when they invaded HIS space-upstairs.

aaah I see, thanks. I have cats so I don't know anything about dogs although I love them.

Anyway I don't think the dog played any part in this crime. I think he was upstairs, possible you could hear his high pitched voice on the 911 call, I never have though, LOL, although that's not saying much as it's pretty hard to make out a lot on that call.

The question of the dog and the cats for that matter seem to point even more to Darlie's guilt. I mean my dogs will raise a ruccus when there are strangers in my home but they tend to mind their own business when it is just me and my family. Even when I wrestle with my kids and husband. So why would her animals get upset during a murder she committed? They would only react when the strangers came....police, emt and such. And since she didn't bother to yell for Darin till well after the children were stabbed and the stranger exited through the garage...well....

...and I see many possibilities how the intruder could have used blunt force trauma and yes,she could have hit her arm while being kicked or pushed as well.

I don't think there are that many possibilities. How many people get bruised only on their arms - both arms - and from armpit to knuckles without getting bruised anywhere else? I would say it's almost impossible to get such targeted bruising especially from an intruder attacking in the dark.

Why would he hit her on the arms anyway? Or the armpit for heaven's sakes! Why not whack her upside the head or face and knock her out? Totally illogical. No, it's pretty obvious Darlie or Darin either bruised her arms or extended bruising on the arms to support the intruder story.

in regards to bruising.....Darlie did it to herself. I believe even Darin believed her at FIRST....All she had to do was to keep hitting arm between a door or something. Pill addicts do it now to get pain meds. So what makes any of us think that Darlie wasn't smart enough almost 15 years ago to so the same. Shoot I bruise so easily that anytime I bump into something I get a bruise.

Why are we still paying to keep her alive?????????? Her boys would be ADULTS today. I wonder if her selfish heart even cares about that. I wonder if her living son visits her.

I heard it cost the state more to put someone to death. Also, she's keeping the courts busy with her BS.

We have learned since the conviction that both Darlie and Darin lied to the police about many things. One being that they had been fighting and that Darlie had asked for a separation that night. The Texas heat is not why Darlie and the boys were asleep in the family room. With that fact known I can see why she would be downstairs but why the boys? That fact gives me pause to ask more questions.

Before leaving for the hospital Darin was allowed to shower. What?????

Darlie's pillow shows a stain of blood on it supporting her claim. I got this from the MTJD book (the photo that is). It is also on her pillow case but isn't very visible because of the dark color of the pillow case.

I can't understand why the police released the couch back to the family.

In other murder cases in Texas and other states nothing and mean nothing so much as a paper clip is released from evidence until long after a conviction.
That sense of trust of police is so ingrained in a lot of people that even if a family member is arrested and you believe the arrest to be wrong you are not going to be so in the know about what information is going to be needed to defend yourself against every piece of evidence they have that makes them arrest your family member. You don't find out what evidence they have and are using until the defense lawyer gets it before trial. The shock of the crime and loss, regardless of who did it, so affects a person's emotions and ability to make good sound decisions. There are photos of the couch in the MTJD book.

I don't like anything about this case. The behavior of the Routiers and their now admitted lies, the investigation, the trial, the behavior of the DA and police officers, the whole thing is a big mess.

I can't honestly feel that the State did a good enough job to put her to death. Give her life without parole.

We are all up in arms about a new law Casey's law, I wish we could draft a new law called Damon's and Devon's law that makes small towns like Rowlett automatically call in a larger more experienced LE agency when crimes like this occur. This protects the State's interest as well as the defendants.
We have learned since the conviction that both Darlie and Darin lied to the police about many things. One being that they had been fighting and that Darlie had asked for a separation that night. The Texas heat is not why Darlie and the boys were asleep in the family room. With that fact known I can see why she would be downstairs but why the boys? Her and Darin's lies have done them no good and they have no one to blame but themselves for failing to be 100% honest about what was going on in their lives before the murder. Would the outcome be different if they had. I think so because even though they had some serious issues the fact that they openly admitted them makes them look honest and human instead of devious and deceitful.

Before leaving for the hospital Darin was allowed to shower. What?????

Darlie's pillow shows a stain of blood on it supporting her claim. I got this from the MTJD book (the photo that is). It is also on her pillow case but isn't very visible because of the dark color of the pillow case.

I can't understand why the police released the couch back to the family.

In other murder cases in Texas and other states nothing and mean nothing so much as a paper clip is released from evidence until long after a conviction.
That sense of trust of police is so ingrained in a lot of people that even if a family member is arrested and you believe the arrest to be wrong you are not going to be so in the know about what information is going to be needed to defend yourself against every piece of evidence they have that makes them arrest your family member. You don't find out what evidence they have and are using until the defense lawyer gets it before trial. The shock of the crime and loss, regardless of who did it, so affects a person's emotions and ability to make good sound decisions. There are photos of the couch in the MTJD book.

I don't like anything about this case. The behavior of the Routiers and their now admitted lies, the investigation, the trial, the behavior of the DA and police officers, the whole thing is a big mess.

I can't honestly feel that the State did a good enough job to put her to death.

I wonder if the DNA comes back as an unknown third party if it will matter?

I wonder if touch DNA can be used on the knife handle or the "unknown" fingerprint on the door?
Maybe touch DNA on the inside of the sock.

If it is possible and these tests are done and the same DNA is found in all three places what will it do to the case?

Police do make mistakes and not intentionally either. 2 cases from my town come to mind. The wrongful conviction of Timothy Cole and the wrongful conviction of 2 Hispanic males ( Sifuentes/Ramirez) in a convenience store robbery/murder.

I don't think there are that many possibilities. How many people get bruised only on their arms - both arms - and from armpit to knuckles without getting bruised anywhere else? I would say it's almost impossible to get such targeted bruising especially from an intruder attacking in the dark.

Why would he hit her on the arms anyway? Or the armpit for heaven's sakes! Why not whack her upside the head or face and knock her out? Totally illogical. No, it's pretty obvious Darlie or Darin either bruised her arms or extended bruising on the arms to support the intruder story.

It is pretty logical to me and I think you aren't looking with an open mind at BOTH sides. Not an insult intended, it is very very hard to not let the death of those two beautiful boys not cloud your judgment. Also we all seem to trust our LE agencies and DA's to be right on the money in all the convictions and conclusions they make.

Aren't there marks on her arms that look like the seams of jeans. This could explain why the bruising is on her upper body only. If she was being held down by someone sitting on her upper body area I wouldn't expect to see lower body bruises. Isn't this what she claimed was the case, someone pinned her down? [Even if they staged it ( at the time of the crime not later as you are supposing) they were smart enough to follow at least that part of her story.]

I think it is kinda hard to hit someone with a fist hard enough to knock them out or stun them unless the person doing the hitting has the victim on a hard surface or in an upright position ( like standing up in a boxing ring or pinned to the floor). The padded couch would allow for some of the force to go through the victim and be transferred to the padded areas. Also it hurts to hit something really hard ( like a human skull) with your bare hands.

In the old days of bare fist boxing many a boxer broke his hand doing exactly this. I think this is why they moved to taping the hands up and using boxing gloves.

I don't think she had direct hits to her armpits but that the bruises were deep enough and severe enough that when blood came to the surface to form the bruises they spread to her armpit area and other nearby fleshy areas on her arm that didn't take direct blows. That is very typical of bruises on any part of the body. They are bigger than the actual area hit when they appear.

If the IDI story is true or even if Darin did it. The perp would be holding a knife stabbing at her. People tend to use their dominant hand to do an action like this. The other hand would be used to hold her down. What is the perp going to HAVE to do in order to beat her with an object -drop the knife to grab whatever object may be handy to use. Since the house is dark and the perp may not be familiar with where the placement of a heavy object is located unless they see one. An object may have been too far out of reach for the perp to feel comfortable in grabbing it and giving up a weapon that could then be used against them.

I imagine the perp may have sliced her throat first as the intent was to kill not maim slowly. If she woke up at that time and started fighting back the perp would have held her down or even attempted to silence her or muffle any cries that might be heard upstairs. A person can grab you with one hand and squeeze your cheeks together. [It is pretty hard for any sounds you might make to be heard at a far distance.] This action would require them to pin the person with their legs as both hands are busy. The weight of the person pinning you would create bruises. The darkest worse bruises on her right arm are actually caused by the stab wound. Blood has pooled in the opposite area of her wound. Blood flowed to the lowest points directly beneath the stab wound.

I don't understand why you think the bruises or their location to be illogical.
To me they show that she suffered injuries and that they were sufficient to cause bruising like we see in the photos.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back