2011.05.06 Emergency Hearing @ 1:00 PM EDT Re: New Venue Motion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if HHJP told defense if they didn't go with the place he picked, they would stay in Orange Cty.

handed case law to defense.. wondering if defense will argue their motion today as well?

Is it Littman talking? I need updates! And appreciate the screen caps!

Yep, me too. Lippman is his name??? He's fast. Take note Jose. He's like a freaking ld debater. I know, I live with 2.

Sound is horrible on feeds today! IS saying they have not turned on the mics yet.

ETA: It is on now! much better!

Casey looks annoyed, George and Cindy looking mostly down.

I may be badly mistaken, however I thought that HHJP, the SA and the DT had until 10:00AM this morning to respond further to the Media appeal. I thought the DT asked for an extension of 30 days to respond only. And, as I read their motion (that was denied) one of the reasons they gave was that they are too busy preparing for trial to take the time out right now to deal with the Media motion. :loser:

Ummm let's see, how many sit down interviews and for how long of a duration have they given THIS WEEK ALONE? :banghead:

I am under the impression that the Appeals court still have to rule on the Media's motion, but they've already denied the DT an extension to put their 2 cents in.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong please.

I think you are probably right. Makes sense. I have been skimming snippets of various updates and I have about 248 balls in the air I am juggling ATM. lol I shoulda just hushed. ;)

Rules don't apply to the Anthonys, ya know. Gah... the audacity of these people simply astounds me. I don't know why - you'd think I'd become accustom to it by now. Instead, it infuriates me.

They demonstrate over and over that they cannot abide by rulings.

IS stinks! Vinnie just said we weren't hearing anything because the mikes weren't turned on yet! I can hear it fine online, geez!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288