Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://murphymilanojournal.blogspot.com/2011/05/brittanee-drexel-trusting-truth.html

"....The kids have each claimed they "did not know" Brittanee and yet the photo's prove otherwise. They all go to Myrtle Beach for spring break with the underage teen. And they bolt out of town like lightening when her mother after receiving a call makes the 14 hour trip from Rochester, NY to search for her daughter..."

(PLUS 8 new pics of Brittanee and the girls from Chili)

I totally love this woman ... she doesn't hold back.. we all know media outlets have spoken ABOUT these individuals from Chili, but SMM is sending a message TO these individuals...

:silly:

I'm sorry I like her and all for bringing attention to the case and calling the kids out; but I find her information a bit mixed up and full of holes. These pics are of Brittanee's other friends from Rochester who were NOT on the trip. So why post them nationally and people mix them up with the people who were there. Sorry, just had to say that cause one of those on that pic is tarah VF and just find it weird.

The 1 point she brings up is about Britt's boyfriend knowing she was missing so quickly. I know we have all asked this same question. I do however find it hard to believe John G knew anything he wouldn't tell police. I wonder if this is part of the case being kept quiet.

RochesterGirl,

Thanks AS always for your valuable input. I suspect that she is getting pics from DD and maybe she has the ids and times a bit mixed up after all she's been through. I AGREE that we need to post true pics of those responsible for withholding information. THANKS for speaking out. If we don't get the details right, we are only hurting the cahnces that BD will make it home! I'll try to e-mail her (NO sites or names mentioned), if I can find time.

FWIW, I don't think John G knew anything other than his girlfriend was unhappy, miserable and fighting with her friends, and on her own for much of the trip.
He was texting her back and forth while she walked around in MB....and she suddenly stopped texting him and wouldn't answer his calls. Since there was likely no fight or disagreement just prior, he *likely* found it concerning....and being a teenage boy in love....he panicked and 'overreacted'. In every other situation, his actions would have been an overreaction......but in this instance, he sensed something wasn't right.....and, sadly, he was correct. MOO!!

Same opinion here, Krista. Thanks for your input. Miss your posts!

I'm sorry I like her and all for bringing attention to the case and calling the kids out; but I find her information a bit mixed up and full of holes. These pics are of Brittanee's other friends from Rochester who were NOT on the trip. So why post them nationally and people mix them up with the people who were there. Sorry, just had to say that cause one of those on that pic is tarah VF and just find it weird.

The 1 point she brings up is about Britt's boyfriend knowing she was missing so quickly. I know we have all asked this same question. I do however find it hard to believe John G knew anything he wouldn't tell police. I wonder if this is part of the case being kept quiet.

Hi,
Been awhile since ive posted,but been away been sick,,,but if you go reread Susan ladies stat it says photos of britt and roc group,(recall they roc group said they didnt know britt) well a week or so before britt went to sc she threw party at Drexel home,so the photos are of the girls even with TV being at home party,plus photos of MB trip,so susan lady is right,DD backs everything she told plus photos,,,,i guess the photos just wasnt put in order,but photos are true and they of home party,plus mb trip,hope that clears up the photos,,,

I feel she did the right thing by added kids that was also at britt party,plus mb trip photos,im sure TV was ok with her pic being on here she has been trying to look for britt,,,,John G was in MB week before britt went,and plus he knew she was going to be in SC,so alot of blame,someone should of told DD,maybe bd wouldnt be missing,so when hide things from parents,it always have trouble following,,,JMO

Former lead investigators speak about Drexel case
Posted: May 02, 2011 6:28 PM EDT Updated: May 02, 2011 11:00 PM EDT
By Laura Thomas, WMBF News Anchor

MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WMBF) - It's now been more than two years since New York teen Brittanee Drexel vanished along the Grand Strand.

The Drexel disappearance is a very complicated case. Drexel went missing back in April of 2009 in Myrtle Beach, but searches have taken the case as far as Georgetown and Charleston counties.

Now a group of people very close to this investigation is coming forward for the first time, to talk about what they say could be holding this case back.

Read more...
http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=14557534
This just burns me up inside. WHY WHY WHY remove people from the case if they are "so close" to solving it. Is there a conspiracy going on here wherein they do not want it solved? That seems the only reason they wouldn't allow the investigators who have all the answers to begin making arrests. I hope MBPD et all get wind of this article (even though I'm guessing they have heard this same info rehashed a few times) and considers calling in Merrills Investigations again.

"They say that if more would be done, the family might already have those answers. Bailey says an arrest in the Drexel case is possible." This seems so hopeful and makes me really feel for the Drexel family. How difficult must it be to know that some people basically know what happened to your daughter, but aren't allowed to do anything about it?

I smell a big rat,,,this why at times its best that few of the locals stay low profile :-(

I heard about this a few days ago at another source. It's disheartening to hear they are pulling people off the case. I hope hope hope that PD has ulterior motive and possibly wants it perceived as going cold? Kwim?

I'm begining to wonder if LE or the guys brought in to help have anything of significance, or they really are simply doing a good job of "clamming up" until they actually have something strong enough to convict. Hopefully they have significant clues and evidence and learned from Charleston's mistakes with the SM case years back. I read that C. Co. no longer has someone actively working the case, and I'm hoping that they are simply not releasing info. to the public. We do seem to have much better resources at our disposal, but at the same time, the Co's budget is realy strained. My son (junior in HS) almost failed English and we were told that there will be no Summer "Make-up" school this year due to NO budget for the school system. Where did our Co taxes FOR SCHOOL go? Fortunately he's passed with a 75. Maybe we all need to show up in Rochester and go door to door yelling ?

I smell a rat too, RoseC! This makes me so mad I could spit bullets! Grrr!
Wow is all I can say at this most recent article! How frustrating for the Drexel family. Poor Brittanee! Why do I feel that LE has failed her miserably?

OT Hello everyone! My computer crashed and I've been away the past week or so. I've missed you all! :)

What a beautiful picture of Brittanee. Thank you for posting. All I can say is if Brittanee is out there, I hope she can see how many people love her and if she is scared of someone, she would be protected!! Prayers for Brittanee and here is to hoping she is out there. *

I hope it's her but they said it's an adult. IIRC, she was short. If it is her I hope there is a wealth of forensic evidence with the body.

This is over 70 miles from where BD disappeared but very close to I-95. Someone driving North from MB could go through this area on the way home. If this is her, the Roc bunch would be back in the spotlight (but I don't think it's her).

This is over 70 miles from where BD disappeared but very close to I-95. Someone driving North from MB could go through this area on the way home. If this is her, the Roc bunch would be back in the spotlight (but I don't think it's her).

I don't think so either.Her phone was found south of MB .

The link article must be updated because it states remains are male so not out Britt

Just wanted to clarify that her phone was never found, but it pinged south of MB.

Right RocNYchick - it was never found, but pinged south. Monica Caison in one of her interviews with a local newspaper back months and months ago made a statement to the effect: if someone has or has found the phone to please bring it forward.

thinking about you today, britt.

hope all of you sleuths are doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members