So who does Aphrodite Jones think is the killer is?

I'm not sure. I'm not the person to ask. One minute he was here, and the next--pfftt!

I don't know. What's the difference?

Just don't want to feel the crosshairs on my head.

Well, if it helps, try telling yourself what I tell myself everytime I come here:

"JonBenet is counting on you. You don't run when things get hot. You give it your best, or you don't give at all. If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen."

There are other IDI's here...sorry you feel uncomfortable because everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Okey Dokey! If I get banned I want it to be the day they have a DNA match on an intruder. :giggle:

Roy,
She tried to interject herself into the Zahra Baker case as well because that happened in her home town.

At one time the Ramseys shared documents with her because she was all over the internet defending them. She sold several things to tabloids, some of which were articles which pointed away from the Ramsey guilt, that's why they kept feeding her info. But when she took it upon herself to send those tapes and got $40,000 it backfired and Lin Wood sent out a very nasty press release. Here's a copy of the letter:

http://www.acandyrose.com/11262002JWS-wood-email-to-LP.htm

There is a lot of info on the CandyRose site - I suggest you start looking there if you want to know what went on.

It has long been my opinion that that the Ramseys and/or LW provided these transcripts and gave their blessing to hir for the release of them to the NE. She "took one for the team" and made $40,000 to boot.

Roy,
She tried to interject herself into the Zahra Baker case as well because that happened in her home town.

At one time the Ramseys shared documents with her because she was all over the internet defending them. She sold several things to tabloids, some of which were articles which pointed away from the Ramsey guilt, that's why they kept feeding her info. But when she took it upon herself to send those tapes and got $40,000 it backfired and Lin Wood sent out a very nasty press release. Here's a copy of the letter:

http://www.acandyrose.com/11262002JWS-wood-email-to-LP.htm

There is a lot of info on the CandyRose site - I suggest you start looking there if you want to know what went on.

Wow!

Talking about selling your soul to the Devil. :loser:

It has long been my opinion that that the Ramseys and/or LW provided these transcripts and gave their blessing to hir for the release of them to the NE. She "took one for the team" and made $40,000 to boot.

i think the way the Ramsey attorneys work that they would have stipulations before just throwing that stuff out to a crackpot. But that is just my opinion.

Nobody feels that way about you, Roy. We frustrate you of course (and likewise), but you do not have the same insulting and demeaning manner of dealing with us as the banned poster. I have no problems with you.

i think the way the Ramsey attorneys work that they would have stipulations before just throwing that stuff out to a crackpot. But that is just my opinion.

I understand what you are saying, Roy, but you have to realize that this particular crackpot was very much a member of the RST. IMO, there is no end to the lengths this woman would have gone to in order to prove her allegiance to the Ramseys.

I understand what you are saying, Roy, but you have to realize that this particular crackpot was very much a member of the RST. IMO, there is no end to the lengths this woman would have gone to in order to prove her allegiance to the Ramseys.

Beck,

I think a crackpot was just what LW and Rs needed and used. This way they didnt look bad giving out info as they accused others of doing. Instead they could say, see, we trusted her and like everyone else, she let us down. She was a crackpot and we now know you cant trust anyone.. Poor Poor us..

I didn't realise Holdon was banned...not sure I agree with that.

Well, it helps to remember, Roy, that Lin Wood does not work with the Ramsey defense attorneys (Haddon, Foreman and Morgan). As a matter of fact, Haddon & Co. DO NOT like him specifically BECAUSE he pulls stunts like this. They would have prefered that the Ramseys stay quiet and lay low after the Not-So-Grand Jury farce played out.

Makes you think doesn't it: Lin Wood is apparently too big a goober for a bunch of guys whose motto is "reasonable doubt for a reasonable price!"

Far as I go, Wood, Jammy and Mikey Tracey are three peas in the same rotten pod.

Beck,

I think a crackpot was just what LW and Rs needed and used. This way they didnt look bad giving out info as they accused others of doing. Instead they could say, see, we trusted her and like everyone else, she let us down. She was a crackpot and we now know you cant trust anyone.. Poor Poor us..

Yeah, I think that's it exactly. "Plausible deniability."

Well, it helps to remember, Roy, that Lin Wood does not work with the Ramsey defense attorneys (Haddon, Foreman and Morgan). As a matter of fact, Haddon & Co. DO NOT like him specifically BECAUSE he pulls stunts like this. They would have prefered that the Ramseys stay quiet and lay low after the Not-So-Grand Jury farce played out.

Makes you think doesn't it: Lin Wood is apparently too big a goober for a bunch of guys whose motto is "reasonable doubt for a reasonable price!"

Far as I go, Wood, Jammy and Mikey Tracey are three peas in the same rotten pod.

Larry, Curly and Moe.. Yep, the three Stooges.

"All for one!" "One for all!" "Every man for himself!"
- Larry, Moe and Curly (RESTLESS KNIGHTS, 1935)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back