2011.05.11 Kc sick removed from court

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, there's lots of good stuff in this video, mostly in the 10th minute.
http://www.wftv.com/video/27859974/index.html

Around 10:10, you can see CM catch the attention of the attorney next to him(not sure of her name) who then quickly glances at ICA, and then back to CM and nods her head and seems to say, "I know" or something similar. I can't tell if it's a sympathetic look, or an annoyed look.

At 10:40, JP starts reading the false information counts, and she (with head still bowed and hands folded in front of face) shakes her head "no". It's interesting to me that the "false information" counts are the ones that seem to invoke the head shaking from ICA since those are the surest counts in which she is guilty. Curious isn't it?

Throughout the reading of the indictment she is "mouth breathing." This tells me that the crying is real. She can't breath through her nose. I think she really is starting to realize what's she's gotten herself into.

Throughout the video, she garnered not so much as even a side glance from JB. There is definitely something up there.

There is a laptop in front of CM. The lady atty next to him seems to be staring at it. She also keeps adjusting her position so that she is blocking ICA most of the time. I wonder if they are watching the live feed on that laptop and using it to keep ICA hidden from camera view?

Also:
At approx 8:27 on the above video link KC shakes her head no slightly when the charge of unlawfully killing Caylee. You got to watch for it.

ETA: Watched this several times and IMHO this is an act. She's feeling sorry for herself if at all and not to be sassy but she's the only person I've ever seen that cries tears exclusively through their nostrils.

Also:
At approx 8:27 on the above video link KC shakes her head no slightly when the charge of unlawfully killing Caylee. You got to watch for it.

ETA: Watched this several times and IMHO this is an act. She's feeling sorry for herself if at all and not to be sassy but she's the only person I've ever seen that cries tears exclusively through their nostrils.

I watched all that live today and all I can say is it's obvious that she had better just buck up, because if she is going to display this type of "drama" when the trial is underway next week, and it gets really sticky with photos of the skeletal remains, and witnesses talking about her lies etc...and she possibly looses it...she is going to lose attorneys and disrupt court proceedings and it's going to be a pure circus!

I watched all that live today and all I can say is it's obvious that she had better just buck up, because if she is going to display this type of "drama" when the trial is underway next week, and it gets really sticky with photos of the skeletal remains, and witnesses talking about her lies etc...and she possibly looses it...she is going to lose attorneys and disrupt court proceedings and it's going to be a pure circus!

BBM

It already is.

Also:

What do you make of the glances between the attorneys at 10:10? Sympathy, or annoyance, or....?

Bold is mine-

ita. I suffered from anxiety attacks (it's how I ended up an Benzo addict) and they just aren't that pretty!

My daughter suffers from anxiety attacks. This thing I have observed over the past 3 years.. CA does have anxiety. She is insecure as is seen in the photos even with her friends partying. As well as with her daughter in the family videos.

But she really shows no compassion for her daughter when Caylee is spoken of, and it really is just all about 'her'. Often anxiety disorder goes hand in hand with eating disorders and sociopath and borderline personality disorders. I have a tendency to have pity on people with these disorders, but.... in my opinion...when they 'allegedly' kill their children, that sympathy goes out the door!

What do you make of the glances between the attorneys at 10:10? Sympathy, or annoyance, or....?

I can't be sure. The female with short gray hair glances to her left at the attn sitting there but I can't see that attn's face so I have no clue what she is nodding her head to and appearing to agree with. Could be about the charges being read or KC or it could have been it's warm in here today kind of comment?

JMHO

My daughter suffers from anxiety attacks. This thing I have observed over the past 3 years.. CA does have anxiety. She is insecure as is seen in the photos even with her friends partying. As well as with her daughter in the family videos.

But she really shows no compassion for her daughter when Caylee is spoken of, and it really is just all about 'her'. Often anxiety disorder goes hand in hand with eating disorders and sociopath and borderline personality disorders. I have a tendency to have pity on people with these disorders, but when they kill their children, that sympathy goes out the door!

Everyone has anxiety to some degree- it's only a disorder if it interferes with your life. It never got in her way before, everyone has said she has had no mental health issues- she even said it to LE.. no history. Of course you are gonna feel anxious when you are on trial for your life.

Wow, there's lots of good stuff in this video, mostly in the 10th minute.
http://www.wftv.com/video/27859974/index.html

Around 10:10, you can see CM catch the attention of the attorney next to him(not sure of her name) who then quickly glances at ICA, and then back to CM and nods her head and seems to say, "I know" or something similar. I can't tell if it's a sympathetic look, or an annoyed look.

At 10:40, JP starts reading the false information counts, and she (with head still bowed and hands folded in front of face) shakes her head "no". It's interesting to me that the "false information" counts are the ones that seem to invoke the head shaking from ICA since those are the surest counts in which she is guilty. Curious isn't it?

Throughout the reading of the indictment she is "mouth breathing." This tells me that the crying is real. She can't breath through her nose. I think she really is starting to realize what's she's gotten herself into.

Throughout the video, she garnered not so much as even a side glance from JB. There is definitely something up there.

There is a laptop in front of CM. The lady atty next to him seems to be staring at it. She also keeps adjusting her position so that she is blocking ICA most of the time. I wonder if they are watching the live feed on that laptop and using it to keep ICA hidden from camera view?

She looks down and cries as the charges are read. Is it the charges that are upsetting her or fact that she's being accused of them in front of all of those people? Or is she ashamed that she let things get this far? Ok, probably not the last one, but out of the first two I can't quite pinpoint which of them are bothering her the most.

That big manly lady doesn't seem to like Casey very much all day today imo

eta- check the lady out between 11:28 and 11:48 in the video above

Everyone has anxiety to some degree- it's only a disorder if it interferes with your life. It never got in her way before, everyone has said she has had no mental health issues- she even said it to LE.. no history. Of course you are gonna feel anxious when you are on trial for your life.

Well, with due respect..I have about 7 years of deep and expensive treatment experience with this disorder, and anxiety disorder is disruptive to the lives of everyone, including the family as seen in the Anthony family. I understand it would cause anyone anxiety to be on trial for 1st degree murder of your 2 1/2 year old daughter and facing the death sentence...to some degree, if your innocent or not, but I feel this is the whole underlying issue at hand from when CA gave birth to Caylee. It dominated the lives of the family, and the lying is a huge part of this disorder. I have first hand knowledge of the pathological lying etc. I don't want to get into personal details, but I know CA had a period in her incarceration where it was reported she suffered from Bulimia when she was in jail the first year.. and that - that illness of the ED is common with anxiety disorder, and I have have personal knowledge that this goes hand in hand with the habitual lying and and how CA acts and fidgits in these court proceedings and displays so many signs of insecurity, playing and grooming constantly with her hair ...basically obsessively, and the wiping of the table with the tissues....that that is all associated with a forms of OCD that all goes hand in hand with anxiety disorders and Eating Disorders and pathological lying. Just my opinion and living with a family member who suffers from all of these. I have seen it first hand and recognized CA as having and displaying all these disorders. jmo

OK, check out what she's dong to her hands..she's gripping them so tight her fingers (and finger nails!) are purple. No wonder they hurt.

hands3.jpg

hands2.jpg

hands4.jpg

hands.jpg

hands5.jpg

Well, with due respect..I have about 7 years of deep and expensive treatment experience with this disorder, and anxiety disorder is disruptive to the lives of everyone, including the family as seen in the Anthony family. I understand it would cause anyone anxiety to a degree, but I feel this is the whole underlying issue at hand from when CA gave birth to Caylee. It dominated the lives of the family, and the lying is a huge part of this disorder. I have first hand knowledge of the pathological lying etc. I don't want to get into personal details, but I know CA had a period in her incarceration where it was reported she suffered from Bulimia when she was in jail the first year.. and that - that illness of the ED is common with anxiety disorder, and I have have personal knowledge that this goes hand in hand with the habitual lying and and how CA acts and fidgits in these court proceedings and displays so many signs of insecurity, playing and grooming constantly with her hair ...basically obsessively, and the wiping of the table with the tissues....that that is all associated with a forms of OCD that all goes hand in hand with anxiety disorders and Eating Disorders and pathological lying. Just my opinion and living with a family member who suffers from all of these. I have seen it first hand and recognized CA as having and displaying all these disorders. jmo

Please don't feel like I'm telling you that you are wrong simply because we may not see things the same way. I respect your opinion and thank you for sharing your insight with us.. I don't want to make you feel like I'm dismissing you and I'm sorry if that's the impression I gave.

OK, check out what she's dong to her hands..she's gripping them so tight her fingers (and finger nails!) are purple. No wonder they hurt.

hands3.jpg

hands2.jpg

hands4.jpg

hands.jpg

hands5.jpg

Boy that AF certainly knows how to deliver her signature "death ray" stare, doesn't she?!

hands3.jpg

hands2.jpg

hands4.jpg

hands.jpg

hands5.jpg

This is exactly what Raynaud's looks like. I am not convinced she was having a panic attack and I did not ever see her hyperventilating. She was having pain from Raynaud's symptoms and this is why she constantly rubs her hands together. The white fingers with purple on the ends is just how my son and my father's hands look when they are having trouble with Raynaud's and it can be very painful. JMO and I am not saying I have sympathy for her as a previous poster mentioned that they thought some posters were, just stating my opinion of the reason for her hand pain and hand rubbing behavior.

Please don't feel like I'm telling you that you are wrong simply because we may not see things the same way. I respect your opinion and thank you for sharing your insight with us.. I don't want to make you feel like I'm dismissing you and I'm sorry if that's the impression I gave.

I totally understand! I have to be honest and say this case gripped me from day one and as it sits with me watching most of the live feed from WESH site daily (they have the best live feed) I feel (in my opinion) she is guilty of this murder, and I (although it pains me to say) would vote for the DP in this case. If I were a juror and had all the evidence the state will lay out, in front of me... and I will add that being that I have followed this case very closely, I do not excuse CA at all, because I feel she has this personality disorder, but that I want justice to be served for Caylee Anthony. In my opinion, CA is guilty of 1st degree murder and it is just sad (to me) that her family did not see the signs early on, while Caylee was alive, and intervened and got CA the help she needed. Just my wee little opinion.

I don't know, to me the tightness in your chest, pounding heart, sweating and hard time breathing are far more severe and debilitating then the tingling. You feel like you are about to die! I know I couldn't simply get up and walk about totally normal with the only obvious symptom being clenching and unclenching of hands and mouthing "ouch" on my way out the door. Even ON klonopin it was never that simple. I know everyone is different but it just didn't look like an anxiety attack to me, it looked like the same thing it looked like after they removed her cuffs at the new intake.

I'll shut up about it though lol

BBM
From my experience with anxiety attacks....I totally agree!

No Dx, however, three witnesses can potentially testify that KC expressed a desire to be committed/thought she was losing her marbles: MichelleM, KioC, & AnnieD.

ETA-Those occurances also seemed to involve Cindy in that KC would tell these ladies that she spoke wth CA and felt better-or, she would pretend she never said anything about feeling loopy at all. So, to me, this is how KC plays the women she knows-through claiming emotional "episodes" when she is lying or fighting with CA over something she no doubt did. When she is dealing with boyfriends, she tells them her dad/brother abused her in order to garner sympathy.

Piece of work.

That big manly lady doesn't seem to like Casey very much all day today imo

eta- check the lady out between 11:28 and 11:48 in the video above

LOL she's got quite a poker face but did I see a teeny tiny eye roll there when KC demanded attention? LOL JMHO

This is exactly what Raynaud's looks like. I am not convinced she was having a panic attack and I did not ever see her hyperventilating. She was having pain from Raynaud's symptoms and this is why she constantly rubs her hands together. The white fingers with purple on the ends is just how my son and my father's hands look when they are having trouble with Raynaud's and it can be very painful. JMO and I am not saying I have sympathy for her as a previous poster mentioned that they thought some posters were, just stating my opinion of the reason for her hand pain and hand rubbing behavior.

The signs of Raynaud's and her obvious discomfort today could also be due to her leaving her elbows pressed on the table for long periods of time and not moving around and circulating blood and causing numbness and creating "carpal tunnel" numbness. That was what I observed today and my first thought from analyzing her complaints visibly shown on the videos today and even yesterday and in the past court sessions when she gets up and then opens and shuts her fists like she is trying to get feeling back in her hands...and her constant rubbing her hands together, anxiety and trying to get feeling in them...now most recently can see when she motions towards the blonde attorney ...it appears her hands were going numb. I have carpal tunnel and if I rest my arms on a table for a period of time, my hands go numb. And that all stems from the anxiety and stress. Just sayin' :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle